[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2413.jpg (270KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2413.jpg
270KB, 630x1200px
Did you like it?
>>
Yes. Better than Sherlock Tumblr: the show
>>
Yeah, it's fun.
>>
I liked it, but I'm waiting for the rest of /tv/ to take a huge contrarian shit on it and accuse me of being reddit.
>>
>>86250875
can't tell if you're referring to Elementary or the BBC
>>
>>86250917
He's clearly talking about BBC
>>
>>86250846
>protagonist notices a small detail which lets him make wild assumptions to solve the case trope
>genius is a genius so he can act like an asshole and we should feel bad trope
trash
>>
i thought jude law is like 6 feet tall
>>
I want a Hercule Poirot movie in this schlocky pulp style.
>>
why do most /tv/ threads stop at 10 posts or less?
>>
>>86251762
i think we are dying, anon
>>
>>86250966
>I hate tropes
You hate movies. Please leave.
>>
>>86251289
or Miss Marple
>>
>>86250846
it's more like Sherlock Rambo
>>
>>86250846
hell ya bro its awesome same with the sequel
>>
>>86251222
he is
>>
>>86250846

yes, all Ritchie's works are good
>>
Better than the reddit series
>>
Yes, both movies are much better than they had any right to be, especially the second one. I kinda hope for a third one but I'm glad they stopped at their peak.
>>
>>86250846
I forgot everything about the movie other than the underground fight scene and I want to say something about a blimp.
>>
>>86254070
Was king arthur good? I didnt see it.
>>
I enjoyed this and the second one. They're both fun movies.
>>
They were shit. RDJ cant act to save his life.
>>
Both movies were pretty good imo, I don't understand why so many people didn't like them.
>>
It's the only thing that Guy Ritchie's style is suited to other than his own gangster films.

I mean ACTUAL gangster films too. Not the way he tries to turn everything into a gangster film to suit his lack of creativity
>>
>>86250966
Who ever said you should feel bad?

The character is an autistic asshole, has been ever since the books. He even states that for all he knows the sun could revolve around the earth because astronomy is something which doesn't concern his work so he doesn't care.
>>
>>86254164
/thread
>>
I like how Holmes actually gets treated like the asshole he is by Watson and the others, whereas in Sherlock Cumberbatch's version is basically too awesome and beyond reproach. Even in RDJ's version is a genius, people still hate him.

Also, it's kind of funny that the second one is basically the plot of the league of extraordinary gentlemen movie redone. Done better, to be sure.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.