[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made this show pure, unadulterated kino? Does David Simon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

What made this show pure, unadulterated kino? Does David Simon have some kind of magic touch?
>>
Reminder Spallone did nothing wrong, none of the blacks deserved housing and the Hispanics deserved everything good that came to them
>>
>capeshit threads at the top of the catalog
>This thread will die with no replies
fuck /tv/
>>
>>86247759
This is without a doubt, one of the best miniseries HBO has ever aired. I remember when it was airing, I could barely get a thread to 20 replies.

>>86248181
All the while, GoT generals hit bump limit after 2 hours.
>>
>>86247759
Oscar Isaac has been having a good decade
>>
>>86248799
I tried to talk about it when it came it out but the only replies I could get were /pol/bait because black people.
>>
>>86248833
This. He was able to carry the show like no other
>>
File: winona_show me a hero 3.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
winona_show me a hero 3.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
maybe twas the Noni
>>
>>86248833
Agreed, I hope he does more like this and Inside Llewyn Davis, etc. Rather than Star Wars or X-Men
>>
>>86248887
Yeah, considering there's five of us that watched it, I was probably there with you.

>>86247891
>none of the blacks deserved housing
I'll never understand how you can move away from a place because of crime, then people say you are racist for moving and not wanting to again live next to the criminals.
>>
>>86247759
the part where he goes door to door to get his kudos from the ungrateful blacks was pretty sad.
>>
What's it about?Is it a political drama?Is it boring?
>>
>>86249089
>scumbag sells out his base
>ruins neighborhood
>an hero's out of guilt
It was a fantastic tale of the real consequences of race betrayal.
>>
>>86247759
I don't remember that much from the show, if anything, the only thing I remember is Oscar Isaac being amazing and he was the only reason I watched the show

When the Golden Globes happened I was really happy he won, nobody seemed to give a shit but he deserved that award
>>
>Conservitives think the ending is Wasicsow heroing out of guilt for ruining white neighborhoods
>Liberals think the ending shows the good he did for the little people despite being ruined politically
Perfect show desu, how many shows do you know that appeased both sides
>>
Oscar Isaac's performance in this is one of the finest pieces of acting ever put on television.
>>
File: ilfenesh-hadera-pics-678x381.jpg (32KB, 678x381px) Image search: [Google]
ilfenesh-hadera-pics-678x381.jpg
32KB, 678x381px
Best girl coming through
>>
The acting in the show is great. It didn't feel quite as insightful as The Wire to me, but it was still a solid miniseries. This role is the one I associate with Isaac the most.
>>
>>86249312
>Conservatives
>Think

Nah, senpai. They just post green frogs and spout memes about MAGA. How is that wall coming?
>>
>>86249312
I posted >>86249121 and I vote straight Democrat, so try again, fucking faggot.
>>
>>86249729
ur dumb then
>>
too many springsteen songs on the soundtrack
>>
>>86249729

>implying you are old enough to vote
>>
Thanks for reminding me to rewatch this. Wish it got more attention.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.