[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the scene near the beginning where they have the shootout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sicario.jpg (210KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sicario.jpg
210KB, 630x1200px
In the scene near the beginning where they have the shootout in traffic at the border, why does no one scream? Wouldn't the other people in traffic be freaked out?
>>
nah people are used to the violence down there
>>
>>86247346
But they were heading north then. Surely there would be some American tourists in the traffic jam.
>>
>>86247001
maybe becaise its a fucking movie and you only want to hear the sound of machine guns and not greasy spics yelling
>>
>>86247583
No. It ruined the realism. One of the most frightening things about that scenario is how civilians would freak out and make everything much worse. Instead they just sat there and did nothing and no stray bullets hit anyone. Gay.
>>
>>86247001
Because they probably did what smart people do when they see people with guns about to shoot each other.
>>
>>86247001
>Wow a shootout in Jaurez, on the border, that never happens
>>
>>86247001
People generally don't scream when shit is going down, that's mostly a movie thing. We're prey (and predator) animals and when it looks like shit is going wrong we clam the fuck up and freeze.
>>
>>86248421
You've never been in a shoot out.
>>
>>86248376
>people acting smart when something scary happens
Yes this. 100% of humans act rationally when they are terrified.
>>
>>86248449
my 2,000+ hours in tf2 would disagree, kid
>>
>>86248449
Got that right, but I have been on roads where they've occurred. Gunshots, running, no screams.
>>
>>86248479
Running away is the smart thing to do even if you are scared as fuck
>>
>>86248755
But no one ran away. No one reacted in any way.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.