[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE'S DONE IT AGAIN!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: AVGN.jpg (66KB, 1119x824px) Image search: [Google]
AVGN.jpg
66KB, 1119x824px
THE NERD LAYS DOWN THE LAW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9eGCIcNDSg

"Top 10 Worst Movie Cliches" jesus fucking christ I can't believe even the Nerd himself is subjecting himself to such clickbaity videos nowadays. IT's literally a Buzzfeed article but in Youtube format.
>>
File: 1477247752818.jpg (192KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1477247752818.jpg
192KB, 600x450px
>>86246009
what do you mean
not only is the video over five years old, the video is about 10 bad movie cliches. buzzfeed is a bait-and-switch, this video is about 10 bad movie cliches
what else did you want
>>
File: iZnODPO.jpg (35KB, 239x226px) Image search: [Google]
iZnODPO.jpg
35KB, 239x226px
>>86246009
>The video is CINAMASSACRE RESURRECTED
>OP thinks this video was made today
Wew
>>
File: IMG_4349.jpg (19KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4349.jpg
19KB, 624x352px
>>86246063
That his wife?
>>
>>86246009
The eyes remind me of a guy I knew in highschool. Yeah, I assfucked him. Why are you asking?
Did you seriously think even for a moment that this story wasn’t going to end with me fucking his ass? We’re obviously not working on a level of mutual respect here.
You see a fine ass like that, clothed or unclothed, you’re going to find a way to fuck it. You’ll figure out a way to lure it away from all the other asses in your classes. You’ll devise a plan to trap it in the locker room with you, watch it quiver a while in fear. You’ll relish pulling the pants and then underpants off of that ass, and then gently easing yourself into its puckered hole. You’ll cherish the memory of the long strokes you take, in and out of that ass, slowly working your way to climax. You’ll lose your mind in ecstasy as you climax deep into that ass, and then keep fucking it, pumping your own cum out of that ruined colon.
Anyways he’s a 6/10
>>
>>86246309
>That his wife?

He wishes
>>
>ITS JUST A THEORY A MOVE THEORY
Everything is clickbait on youtube these days because it works. You are throwing money away if you aren't trying to do clickbait stuff.
>>
>>86246009
James Rolfe is the Werner Herzog of Youtube.
>>
>>86246168
>old clip
>already using the Buzzfeed style TOP 10 LIST clickbait format
Sad
>>
>>86246009
OP, this video was made years ago, not fucking yesterday. It may sound clickbaity sure, but stop trying to get us riled up over nothing.
>>
>>86246009
>jesus fucking christ I can't believe even the Nerd himself is subjecting himself to such clickbaity videos nowadays.

Jesus fucking christ. i can't believe anyone gives a shit what any stray asshole on youtube thinks about anything.
>>
Video was originally released years ago. OP is a faggot.
>>
>>86246470
The fuck is this? kek
>>
>I've been programmed by my people on 4chan to believe any listed format piece of information/media is automatically 'click bait' and other buzzwords because it's associated with buzzfeed and I've also been programmed to hate that too

You fucking parrot.
>>
File: staring at death.jpg (150KB, 606x619px) Image search: [Google]
staring at death.jpg
150KB, 606x619px
>>86246009
>top 10 movie cliches
>2 trailer cliches in the top 3
>>
>>86246009
The Nerd has done Top 10 lists for fucking years
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.