[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are /tv/'s favorite podcasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 12

File: luisjgomez2.jpg (107KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
luisjgomez2.jpg
107KB, 800x530px
What are /tv/'s favorite podcasts?
>>
Luis go on Cum Town
>>
How Did This Get Made? on Earwolf
The No Agenda Show with John C. Dvorak and Adam Curry (yes that Adam Curry, from MTV)
Jim Goad's Group Hug
Welcome to NightVale
>>
>>86243980
No Agenda, JRE, Hardcore History, Highlands: A Peephole History (the only Kevin Smith audio experience I don't find highly irritating) and Super High Sci-Fi.

>>86244271

Adam is filling in for Alex Jones this Wednesday apparently so that should be very enjoyable.
>>
>>86244494
IN THE MORNING, SIR.

What is A Peephole History?
>>
I used to like No Agenda, but they started sucking Trump's cock big-time once he got elected and it made me realize they had never really been unbiased to begin with.
>>
I just listen to old Ricky Gervais Show episodes. Nothing else scratches that itch.
>>
>>86243980
Judge John Hodgman
>>
>>86244583
Oh so you're one of those listeners. They don't do that. They report and analyze media bias. Which way is the media biased right now?
>>
>>86244562
It's Kevin Smith and his friends from the little NJ town they grew up in talking about their early lives. Are you a douchebag?

>>86244583
I think that's largely due to the escalating and unsourced hysterics that have consumed the media landscape over the past 18 months.

But that's just how I see it.
>>
>The Ricky Gervais Show
>My Favorite Murder
>MBMBAM
>>
>>86243980
BLOP BLOP
>>
File: 1502045357801.jpg (25KB, 475x284px) Image search: [Google]
1502045357801.jpg
25KB, 475x284px
>>86244494
>JRE

>mfw Eddie Bravo cannot accept that some things just happen
>>
>>86244680
I am not a douchebag. I am a Producer. I contribute both money and content to NA.

>>86244583
Please have your amygdala checked immediately.
>>
>>86243980
Joe Rogan
Bill Burr
Ricky Gervais: XFM shows and podcasts
>>
>>86244780
eddie bravo is right about 95% of what he believes
>>
Joe Rogan experience
the daily shoah
Alex Jones just replace the globalist with Jews
random audiobooks that amazon prime gibs
>>
Mike and Tom Eat Snacks
>>
>>86244809
Greetings fellow (though I'm still too much of a sperg to put it on LinkedIn etc. as JCD and AC have indicated is okay) Producer!

What is your content? Jingles? News?

Don't worry about the guy with the bygdala--his parents might have checked www.youmightdie.org
>>
>>86245036
News. They don't always use it (or even thank me) but sometimes they do!
>>
hollywood handbook
>>
File: herro fleak bitches.jpg (131KB, 816x404px) Image search: [Google]
herro fleak bitches.jpg
131KB, 816x404px
JRE, your moms house and church of whats happening now are ok
>>
The Daily Shoah
>>
>>86243980
>My Brother, My Brother and Me
>We Hate Movies
>Terror Transmission (dead now)
>Kaijucast
>Hardcore History
>Last Podcast on the Left
>Ben Shapiro Show
>>
>>86243980
JRE
Sam Harris Waking Up
>>
>>86245110
How do you send it over? Email? Twitter? Or that hilarious twitter stand-in Adam loves to jaw about?

I've only been in for about 18 months so I'm still very enthralled with value for value.
>>
"A Case for the Extermination of White People." Pretty much every podcast is a new discussion on some heinous shit that white people did back in the day.
>>
>>86243980
Pizza Party Podcast :^)
>>
>>86245212
Email if it's personally complied research, Twitter if I want to send a link to John or Adam, and I also double-post to noagendasocial.com for other NA listeners and to get stuff to Adam.
>>
File: Shiggy.png (5KB, 567x41px) Image search: [Google]
Shiggy.png
5KB, 567x41px
>>86245223
>baiting this hard
I was curious too.
>>
>>86245279
As if that shit would be accessible via the normal Web. Are you crazy?
>>
File: the-dick-show-logo-1400.jpg (293KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
the-dick-show-logo-1400.jpg
293KB, 1400x1400px
>>
>>86243980
Norm
Waking up with Sam Harris
Hardcore History
Common Sense
JRE(depends who's on)
Basic Brewing Radio
How I Built This
Canning Season(dead)
>>
>>86244688
>my favorite murder
Gonna check this out senpai
>>
Are there any good non-political/unbiased history podcasts?
>>
>>86245519
>WAAAHH STOP TALKING ABOUT WHITE PPL CRIMES WAAAAAHHH
>>
Solid verbal
Jocko willink
Hardcore history
Waking up with sam harris
History of rome
PTI

A new favorite is history of exploration. But it takes 2 months for a new episode to come around.
>>
>>86245519
>Hardcore History by Dan Carlin
>The History of Rome by Mike Duncan
>>
>>86245561
kys faggot

>>86245647
thanks
>>
File: 1489430023865.gif (335KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489430023865.gif
335KB, 400x400px
>>86245561
Just stop, no one is biting. contribute to the thread anon.
>>
>>86245624
>Solid verbal
Is this a good way to introduce myself to football? I've never watched it and don't know anything about the game.
>>
>>86245561
Why are nigs on /tv/ so uppity lately?
>>
mega64

counterintelligence on red bull radio
>>
>>86245561
Whites created the entire modern world, including the technology you're using to listen to podcasts. Faggot.
>>
>>86245561
Kill yourself.
>>
>>86245875
Correct! Specifically, the podcast was invented by Adam Curry! LISTEN TO NO AGENDA. THEY ARE NOT BIASED AND THEY ARE NOT ACTIVISTS. They deconstruct media stories and make you feel better by showing you how much of the news is utter bullshit.
>>
Cool Games Inc. Even more now since it had a "sexual predator" running it.
>>
>>86245732
Possibly. Its two guyw talking about life and college football for an hour. I like it
>>
>>86246010
>Even more now since it had a "sexual predator" running it
what?
>>
>>86246137
Nick Robinson was asking his fans on Twitter for nudes through DMs. Since he has "power" over them this makes him a predator. He has now been fired from Polygon and his podcast has been cancelled.
>>
Norm Macdonald
JRE
Something to wrestle with Bruce Pritchard
>>
Mysteries Abound.
>>
God's Chosen: The Jews and Their Triumphs (it's in Chinese)
Waking Up with Sam Harris
Joe Rogan
Hardcore History
>>
Still trying to find the one someone mentioned in the previous thread about how to flay white people without killing them but I cannot remember the name. It sounds too insane to be true.
>>
>tfw when its been 7 months since the last episode of Hardcore History
Did he die?
>>
Blank Check is a lot of fun, the only "casual" film podcast that doesn't sound hacky and overenthusiastic to me.
>>
>>86246312
what is the purpose of this post
>>
>>86246448
To get (you)'s
>>
>>86246448
To dog whistle to other shitposters who pretend to be offended and then the first guy can pretend to defend the position and eventually hopefully they'll bait one guy into responding
>>
>>86246493
oh okay fuck drumph and fuck white """""people"""""
>>
>>86246322
New one just out anon
>>
what is the point of the Thursday Bill Burr podcasts? It's him chatting shit for maybe 20 minute and then just a rerun of some old shit. Just to shill some old crap mattresses or cook your own food services, I guess.
>>
>>86246615
Destroyer of Worlds was published back in January, is there one that I'm missing?
>>
>>86246493
Original shitposter here. You ascribe more sophisticated motives to us than I ever would. I was just trying to kill the thread so my thread would have an easier time staying on the first page. Pretty sure everyone does it.
>>
>>86243980
Hollywood Handbook is by far the best comedy podcast around.
>>
File: bee.jpg (13KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
bee.jpg
13KB, 214x317px
The Bret Easton Ellis Podcast is pretty entertaining. He pontificates about "generation wuss" for at least ten minutes at the beginning before talking to the guest. Listening to this self-absorbed faggot shill different products for the commercials is hilarious.
>>
last episode of cum town was legitimately great
>>
File: The Druid has a day off.jpg (217KB, 620x890px) Image search: [Google]
The Druid has a day off.jpg
217KB, 620x890px
>>86246677
>I was just trying to kill the thread so my thread would have an easier time staying on the first page
Could you imagine being this person?
>>
>>86246701
Too bad he only releases new episodes whenever he feels like it.
>>
>>86246765
I think he just isn't famous enough to get that many guests.
>>
Unfilter is the best news podcast out there. They break down reporting and reveal biases and agendas of both the media and the politicians. It's way less preachy than that sounds. Even though they go through it a clip at a time, it's got the spirit of classic Daily Show when Stewart would show a montage of clips highlighting the media message of the day and underscoring just how coordinated all the propaganda is.

The Dollop is a pretty entertaining "history podcast". One guy recounts some historical person or event and they both riff on it. Sometimes you actually learn a thing or two that's relevant (listen to the Iraq War episode to learn how the US handled the local govt once we invaded).

Obviously Rogan, Hardcore History, and Cum Town should be listened to by everyone on the planet.
>>
is there a podcsat about big fat tiddies
>>
Where are all the jackasses in here who think Sham Harris isn't just a pseudointellectual with a few good points?
>>
>>86246730
Dont be retarded. /tv/ is dog-eat-dog. Everyone does what they can to stay on top.
>>
Sword and Scale if you like true crime. It's definitely hard to listen to at times though.
>>
Does anyone else who listens to a shit ton of podcasts notice that every goddamn person but 1 or 2 people mispronounces "biases" as "bias-EEZ" instead of "bias-IZ"? Same with "processes". It's a modern day irregardless.
>>
>>86246943
No Agenda does the exact same thing as Unfilter, but with more entertainment and less bias in my opinon. I can't believe I left The Dollop off my list! I enjoy it even though I don't always appreciate the preachy politics Dave forces in.
>>
>>
>>86244271
How Did This Get Made is an awesome podcast about bad movies! Did you listen to the recent episode about "Hard Ticket to Hawaii"? Some mad bastard just Story Time'd it with webms on the /gif/ board.
>>
File: joeycocodiaz.jpg (38KB, 607x181px) Image search: [Google]
joeycocodiaz.jpg
38KB, 607x181px
THE CHURCH COCKSUCKAS
>>
>>86247123
I'll definitely check it out.
>>
>>86247035
You need psychological help.
>>
Joe Rogan Experience
UFC Unfiltered with Jim Norton and Matt Serra
Believe You Me with Michael Bisping
You're Welcome! with Chael Sonnen
The Sheepdog Project (Tim Kennedy)
The Church of What's Happening Now (Joey Diaz)

Used to listen to Bill Burr and Adam Carolla's shit all the time but just got kind of stale to me.
>>
80's All Over
>>
>>86246668
Celtic holocaust came out yesterday
>>
Yeah It's That Bad is a now-cancelled movie podcast that's really good. They quit back in 2012 or something. How Did This Get Made, Film Sack, and Defend Your Movie are good, too.
>>
File: daveymac.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
daveymac.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
I mostly just listen to old Ron and Fez episodes, I've probably heard every episode that's on youtube, many multiple times

is that weird
>>
>>86247612
Given everyone's opinions on this board, I just assume half of the users are old O&A fans and the other half are either their kids or other people's kids who act like them.
>>
>>86247491
Boxing fan I see
>>
>>86247657
O&A was fun but the day I realized that Ron and Fez the far superior show I never turned back. If only Ron and Ant did a show together it would have been perfect
>>
>>86247612
I check out Jim and Sam show if there happens to be a guest I like, but otherwise it's dogshit. Nick Dip has the best show right now. Jason Ellis is a massive crybaby faggot.
>>
>>86247694
More of an MMA fan, but I respect boxing for sure.

Also love Kickboxing and Muay Thai, but it's very hard to know when it's on TV. Always just randomly find it when scrolling through channels.
>>
The Daily Shoah
Myth of the 20th Century
Radix
Fash the Nation
Paranormies
Rebel Yell
KultureKampf
>>
>>86247708
I didn't get into Ron and Fez until just before my free SXM sub that came with my car (that lasted 2 years longer than it should've, for some reason) ended. Can't remember the episode, but they kept having people call in with humorous input--a punchline or a funny name for something, I dunno--and then Ron would respond hilariously each time. Those are the only details I remember, but it was hilarious.
>>
Talking Simpsons
Duncan Trussell Family Hour
Wrestling Observer
What on Earth is Happening
Co-Main Event
Believe You Me
Coffee Klatch Crew
Film Sack
Fitzdog... sometimes
Unfilter
What Happened When
just downloaded a few MST3K-related podcasts, but I haven't listened to them yet: Gizmonic Institute Radio, Mystery Science Theater Revival, and It's Just a Show
>>
>>86247708
>>86247956
Unscreened phone calls. Found it. I dunno how often they did this, but it was great.
>>
hi im retard i listen to """"""content"""""" which is random dudes bullshit sessions because i have no friends
>>
>>86247123
No Agenda also has 100% more clips from The View and random ass hoes yelling over each other in dumbfuck arguments. They sometimes pick some weird sources for media deconstruction.
>>
>>86248042
Ron and Fez Show, uncleaned nose balls
>>
>>86248136
Yeah the could sometimes cut back on clips from The View.
>>
>>86247491
Is the Tim Kennedy podcast any good? He always came across as a bit of a douche.
>>
>>86248160
Ice cream cone calls
>>
>>86247612
Why am I so attracted to Crazy Jen?
>>
>>86248124
Hah... For me this actually isn't too far from the truth. I used to have a very healthy social life, but now in my late 20's and don't get out of the house much. Listening to some dudes sit around and talk shit on podcasts kinda keeps me sane and feel less lonely.
>>
Don Geronimo Show

It's an old radio morning zoo style show
>>
>>86247956
I am a huge R&F fan too.

Ive been meaning to go listen to Howard Stern, but I just cant quite convince myself to.
I started listening to O&A back in 2006, found them on the music stations on DirecTV funnily enough. When they axed it, I bought an XM solely for them and was a loyal listener.

Was conditioned for a decade to hate the man, even though I objectively would probably like the show a lot.
>>
>>86248464
I grew up with Stern's E! show before I heard of O&A. Never listened to Stern's radio show though. I was lucky to find O&A just as I was taking a job that included a shit ton of travel.
>>
>>86248228
Ron and Fez Show, Fez Has Blue Balls
>>
BALLIN LIKE AN ATHLETE BUT I GOT NO JUMPER
>>
>>86248213
I actually just started listening maybe a week ago. It mostly covers topics relating to self defense, physical/mental health, and just generally being prepared for shit.

For instance... A couple of recent episodes discussed home security and tips for staying safe while traveling in foreign countries.

Tim can come off as a bit of an aggro-douche sometimes, but what do you expect from a longtime Green Beret and former UFC fighter? All those Special Forces guys are probably a little nutty.
>>
File: michael bisping dominick cruz.jpg (67KB, 589x552px) Image search: [Google]
michael bisping dominick cruz.jpg
67KB, 589x552px
Bisping is a funny mother fucker.
>>
Chippa's podacast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMZkRHGHNIg
>>
>>86243980
TRAIN BY DAY JOE ROGAN PODCAST BY NIGHT.... ALL DAY
>>
>>86249285
ive always hated chip and the majority of his other characters

Before he did chip, he would unmercifully bomb as antihumor and it would be capped off with a car crash. It lost something when he turned it into a character.
>>
>>86249169
I also like how he doesn't care too much about being politically correct. He called Luke Rockhold a fucking faggot at the post fight press conference after knocking him out lol
>>
>>86249546
no, chip is opie
>>
>>86249650
He didnt start out as opie
>>
>>86249650
>>86249675
Just gonna add some context
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob2zaZNumbQ
>>
>>86249605
Told Karyn Bryant she's only good for reading teleprompter haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2vdwdTCGHM
>>
>>86249605
And he made fun of some fat ladies he saved from drowning on his vacation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wacrLhytaBM
>>
Legion of Skanks w/ Mickey Gall roasting Sage Northcutt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnuRVxMTO6g
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.