[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream movie thread. Whether its a book, a Broadway musical or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1502488226859.png (2MB, 857x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1502488226859.png
2MB, 857x1202px
Dream movie thread.

Whether its a book, a Broadway musical or an biopic, post what you want to see on the big screen.

Pic related. All of them, especially Hamilton.

>tfw when you're a poorfag and want to see Hamilton, but costs $500-700 for the shit seats
>tfw when you're a richfag and want to see Hamilton, but those tickets costing $500-700 are already sold out.

Lin Manuel Miranda, just either release your final performance for theaters or make a movie version already, I'll even take you just directing it and casting Miguel Cervantes instead. I'm not picky.
>>
American Psycho: The Musical: The Movie
>>
>>86243574
Avenue Q as a Netflix movie I feel like would be pretty great.

Book of Mormon if made with a decently low budget (Which it should be because it's extremely tame production wise compared to most Broadway shows) could make an Incredible return.
>>
>>86243746
>Book of Mormon if made with a decently low budget
Unless they try to get Andrew Rannells and Josh Gad to reprise their roles for the film version.
>>
>>86243633
Same here
>>
>>86243633
I'd kill to watch the West End version. The Broadway version was one of the biggest butcherings I've ever seen (Simply by comparing the cast album of WE to the BW show)
>>
Black Dynamite v. Blackula, with Terry Crews as Blackula.
>>
>>86243574
>tfw have always wanted to see a Seussical adaptation made by Blue Sky

It's probably only because I was in two versions of it though.
>>
>>86243796
I wouldn't think Gad would cost too much and I don't know theatre actors but would the other really cost that much when he's primarily known for Book of Mormon?
>>
>>86243796
>>86243746
Ain't they already working on the film with Matt and Trey's new production company?
>>
>>86244911
You do know Illumination is doing the Seuss stuff now, right?

They're doing a CG Grinch movie with Benedict Cumberbatch as The Grinch.
>>
>>86245109
It's been in the works practically since the show began its run. I feel like the film may get the same fate as Wicked
>>
>>86243574
Put left side in reverse order and then this pic would be accurate
>>
>>86243574
>he watches musicals

I know exactly the type of person you are, and I hope you're aware you're an annoying pompous cunt
>>
-I'd love Avenue Q as a straight-up Jim Henson Co. non-Muppet movie.
-I'm amazed Wicked hasn't been made as a movie or animation yet.
-Book of Mormon in South Park animated style would be fun, too.
The real problem with all these is that they'd be hard as hell to market. Adult animation, or adult Muppets, would be a very hard sell, even though people might understand that these have adult themes. How many kids have seen Team America or SP: BL&U, or Beavis and Butthead?
>>
File: 1460461750234.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460461750234.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>86245188
But that suggests that the Matilda musical is mediocre.
>>
File: 1500932647094.png (2MB, 1920x792px) Image search: [Google]
1500932647094.png
2MB, 1920x792px
>>86245331
>forgetting that Ted and Ted 2 made a shit ton of money
>>
>>86245242
or just enjoys theatre
>>
>>86245645
Valid point, but Ted was always marketed as an adult comedy, and never toward kids. A movie of Avenue Q where half the cast is Muppets, that would be more likely to fool dumbass parents.
>>
>>86243574
Wouldn't mind seeing a Hamilton musical film. A cool twist would be using an all-white cast and transforming the rap numbers into traditional style tunes. I know I'd watch!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.