[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a piece of shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Brutus-Rome_(TV_series).jpg (20KB, 284x320px) Image search: [Google]
Brutus-Rome_(TV_series).jpg
20KB, 284x320px
Was he a piece of shit?
>>
>>86237757
he was just corrupted by his milky mommy
>>
Adaptation wrongly portrays him as weak-willed.
>>
>killed his dad
he's my hero 2bh
>>
>>86237757
No.

He was tragic as fuck. The legacy of the Brutii weighed heavily on him. Whether to follow his father's footsteps or support Caesar who was like a father to him.
>>
File: Servilia.jpg (9KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
Servilia.jpg
9KB, 277x182px
>Atia of the Julii, I call for justice
>>
>>86237757
Did absolutely nothing wrong
>>
>>86237858
Pretty much this, it portrays pretty much everyone involved poorly.
>>
>>86237757
EH MISTEE MONROE!!!
>>
>>86237757
>killing your best friend because you got talked into saving the privileges of corrupt fat aristocrats

Caesar was a man of the people and so he deserved to rule.
>>
>>86237757
No he was just doing what he thought was best for Rome.
>>
>>86238143
She was retarded as fuck.
She risked everything including her son and only family just because Caesar didn't want to fuck her anymore.
>>
>>86237757

Wash he the guy taken prisoner by walter frey? What happened to him? Did Aya kill him?
>>
File: tve52844-1666-20051106-0.jpg (59KB, 320x245px) Image search: [Google]
tve52844-1666-20051106-0.jpg
59KB, 320x245px
>>86237757
No, this guy was.
>>
>>86238990
Well, she's a woman.
>>
>>86238263

>muh historical accuracy

not a documentary you entitled cuck
>>
He literally did nothing wrong except for failing to follow up and got demolished by octavian and antonius
>>
>>86239150
Motherhood should be more important than being a slut. The scene where brutus tells his mom that he could just buy a big cocked nubian for her was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>86239201
Why would anyone support the patricians over the plebs they were fucking over?
>>
>>86239178
>I done fucked my sister
augustus caesar

Shit like that only made the show worse.
>>
HE WAS _ _____ __ ____
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.