[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why'd he have to die lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Why'd he have to die lads?
>>
The more important question is, why fucking have Cook literally see a ghost and not have that ghost be Freddie?
>>
>>86236069
W-what ghost anon? I don't remember a ghost. I remember Freddie's voice being in a few scenes though.
>>
>>86236166
His dumb friend who dies and then he sees his ghost in the woods before he kills the drug dealer or whatever happened.
>>
>>86235988

The only good moment of Skins S3/S4 was the end of the first episode because of how powerful of a Chad-envy trigger it was. The only thing missing from that episode was Cook physically reaching through your screen to give you a swirlee. It was glorious.

Other than that, S1/S2 was just objectively better the whole way through.
>>
>>86236209
In the last season? I don't think he saw a ghost. Cook definitely saw that one chick hanging from a tree though it's why he kills the drug dealer, I might have to give it a rewatch desu.
>>
File: Ayyy.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>>86236261
There's a lot of good episodes in Season 3 man, Thomas's episode is great, Freddie's episode is good. The episode where they go camping is great.
>>
>>86236307
The blackish guy who gets killed by the drug dealer because of him, he sees him again in the woods, as a ghost or hallucination or whatever
It should've been Freddie

https://youtu.be/g9krfGiLfDI?t=32m58s
>>
File: 1499807985231.jpg (155KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1499807985231.jpg
155KB, 1024x682px
>>86236533
>Oh shit
Yeah I get it now, desu I didn't get why Freddy wasn't featured or referenced in either of Cooks or Effys episodes in the last season. Seem's like a missed opportunity.
>>
>>86236365

Eh, I mean it still perfectly watchable, but the problem with Skins was that it was the best to watch it when you were roughly the same age as the characters, so for people like me who got the most out of S1/S2, S3/S4 was just more of the same but less resonating with where you are in life.
>>
>>86236730
True I was in High School in S3/S4
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.