[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the best tv pet and why is it Ladybird Hill? Friendly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_mdhmqtDM8l1qbycdbo1_1280.png (591KB, 871x660px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mdhmqtDM8l1qbycdbo1_1280.png
591KB, 871x660px
Who was the best tv pet and why is it Ladybird Hill?

Friendly reminder talking animals need not apply
>>
File: hank and ladybird.png (967KB, 1280x968px) Image search: [Google]
hank and ladybird.png
967KB, 1280x968px
Ladybird really didn't get enough character development imo. Like, there was the arc where Hank and Peggy were going to have a second kid, and they dropped it. I really thought that was going to be about Ladybird, especially since they gave us that backstory about how she joined the Hill family. But of course, Mike Judge made it all about Hank and Peggy. Fuck this show in certain increments
>>
File: images(3).jpg (3KB, 208x128px) Image search: [Google]
images(3).jpg
3KB, 208x128px
Eh, I like ladybird

Hates niggers and isn't afraid of anything
>>
your mom is my cum pet
>>
>>86236164
Pretty sure she barks savagely at that twig boy liberal from child protection services that tried to take Bobby
>>
>>86236230
Hates faggot liberals AND niggers?

What a good girl
>>
File: Jimmy_Neutron_Goddard_flying.jpg (147KB, 650x456px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy_Neutron_Goddard_flying.jpg
147KB, 650x456px
>>86235738
Yes but can ladybird fly and shoot lasers??? I think not
>>
>>86236386
>robuts
>pets

Ummm no sweetie
>>
>>86235738
the cat on sabrina was like the best part of the whole show IMO
>>
>>86236893
Fine here is a even better doggo that can fly and shoot lasers
>>
>>86235738
Good episode
>>
Didn't Luanne switch out ladybird for another doggo in the Japan episode?
>>
>>86238122
she got the real one back
>>86236013
remember the arc was about ladybird trying to have puppies but being too old
>>
>>86238189
Fuck Luanne desu
>>
>>86235738
Call me when Ladybird makes the cover of Entertainment Weekly.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.