[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT unpopular opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: [MUFFLED BLOODY TEARS].jpg (114KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
[MUFFLED BLOODY TEARS].jpg
114KB, 1920x800px
Evil Dead 2013 was a genuinely good horror movie and great example of well done body horror. The only reason it was rated so poorly was upset fan boys.
>>
Ridley Scott hasn't made a bad film this side of the millenium
>>
>>86232101
From what I heard it was rated fairly well
>>
>>86232101
>the shower scene
Only time I've had to pause a movie and take a break.
>>
It made a bunch of money and fans loved it. Kids and fags like me that grew up worshipping the Raimi movies. Give me a sequel already, or a cross-over.

>>86232223
Someone stabbing your face and eyeball with a syringe has to be a pretty bad time.
>>
>>86232101
I fucking love this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USMGPaVTpF0
>>
>>86232101
Evil Dead remake was shit.

>OK, guys let's remake Evil Dead. What did everyone like about the original?
>low budget charm
>endearingly terrible effects
>looks like a bunch of kids made it
>Bruce Campbell

>OK great let's take out all of that
>>
File: 1489208974402.gif (3MB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
1489208974402.gif
3MB, 320x352px
>>86232495
>that stupid air raid siren that pops up throughout the movie

For what fucking purpose
>>
>>86232931
Fucking this. Doing a glossy remake of a horror classic has almost never, ever worked. It only works when you do something different, which this one didn't at all.
>>
"so bad it's good" doesn't actually exist. You just like it.
>>
>>86232101
>The only reason it was rated so poorly was upset fan boys.
ED doesn't have that many fanboys.
>>
>>86232931
>OK, guys let's remake Evil Dead. Should we try to make something different and original that takes a turn from the original formula whilst hopefully remaining enjoyable to fans of the originals and people who've never seen any Evil Dead movie before, and if we fail at least we attempted to put our own print on it, or should we just try to copy the first movie, which we unequivocally know we'll never surpass, and make something dissatisfying both to watch and produce?
>Ehhh the second one
>>
File: anteater.jpg (57KB, 373x500px) Image search: [Google]
anteater.jpg
57KB, 373x500px
Passengers and Ghost in the Shell were way fucking better 90% of "Certified Fresh" movies on RT.

Captain America 1&2 are the only Marvel movies worth watching and the first one was better.

Batman vs Superman was simply ok.

Spring Breakers is the best American movie of the past two decades.

Rick and Morty is a great show and the only reason why this statement is controversial is its fanboys and anti-fanboys being fucking autistic.

Godfather 2 is kinda boring.
>>
File: 1456949510735.jpg (18KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1456949510735.jpg
18KB, 250x247px
>>86232931
kys
>>
Evil Dead got solid reviews for a horror flick.

I really loved the ending too.
>>
>>86233192
I usually think of that as enjoying it in a way the creator didn't intend. Like watching The Room or anything by Neil Breen as a comedy.
>>
Rogue One was far better than The Force Awakens. Star Wars should have ended at A New Hope.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.