[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this be the beginning of the end of the cancer that is streaming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: disneynetflix.png (635KB, 1267x876px) Image search: [Google]
disneynetflix.png
635KB, 1267x876px
Will this be the beginning of the end of the cancer that is streaming?
>>
Streaming is the future desu senpai
>>
>>86228907
Fuck off cable-shill.
>>
>>86229007
>>86229226
Fuck off normies.
>>
i hope so
>>
>>86228907
I don't understand. Isn't this the start if everyone launches their own Netflix? Not to say Netflix is that great, but it was easier 8 years ago when everything was on Netflix.
>>
>>86230312
Netflix was what cable tv used to be. You pay a monthly subscription and get almost everything under the sun, without ads. Then other companies wanted a piece of the pie and we ended up with the overpriced, ad-ridden shitshow that is cable today.
Every company feels entitled to 20$ a month but people are not going to pay that much and pirate or share accounts instead, this will lead to overall lower quality content due to lower budgets to keep the profit margins and ads out of the ass even for paying customers.

This is the beginning of the end, the golden age of streaming is over.
>>
>>86228907
why do you care you dumb faggot?
>>
Because of this deal I now work for Disney. Cool I guess.
>>
File: peepo.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
peepo.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
this thread is full of people without a PTP membership
>>
Don't know how they ever convinced Disney to gove them their shit anyway. Disney is such a massive powerful company they could easily have their own video streaming service and instead they went with that Hulu shit.

Disney should just pull all of their shit and put it under Mickey Big Black Cock Streaming Service and charge $80 a year for it and they'd be swimming in cash.

When that's the only place you can see your cartoons and capeshit and star wars and whatever the hell airs on abc then you'll see true power
>>
>>86230235
I dont understand the butthurt. normies who all love disney and capeshit will switch to streaming and an elite of intelligent cineastes will be the sole patrons of small but distinguished arthouse theaters. the future cant get here fast enough.
>>
I'm still wondering why the FUCK HBO bought Sesame Street
>>
>>86230850
To teach kids about homosexuality, and transgenders. Oh and how great muslims are
>>
>>86230583
As someone who has worked for a long time in TV production, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>86230958
Wow you sure showed him, I love Cable now.
>>
File: 1467723270241.jpg (43KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1467723270241.jpg
43KB, 501x585px
>>86230943
>>
>>86228907
By making more streaming?

Do you faggots even read what you post?
>>
>>86231405
This thread is made for smarter people than you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.