[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COLBERT MADMAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DG0oUfQXcAEzMKy.jpg (27KB, 1510x144px) Image search: [Google]
DG0oUfQXcAEzMKy.jpg
27KB, 1510x144px
>>
Will Liam drop some redpills?
>You dedicated "Don't Look Back in Anger" to the victims of the Manchester attack and the Grenfell Tower fire. Do you feel more responsible about speaking out these days?

>"No, not at all. That song got hijacked. "Don't Look Back In Anger?" You should look back in fuckin' anger. You should be fuckin' kicking off, you should be finding out why these fuckin' things are going on fire. People should be pissed off because we're getting fuckin' shafted. Your kids can't go to a gig these days without getting fuckin' beheaded or something. It's fuckin' out of order. The people that we put in governments know why this fuckin' shit's happening and they should deal with it. We're just walking around like fuckin' chickens while they're going, "London's open for fuckin' sale." Fuck off, mate. Sort it out."
>>
Watching Colbert right now and just wanted to share a joke

>any man caught manspreading or mansplaining shall be womanslaughtered
>crowd literally erupts into cheering and wooing

I thought you guys were memeing but that really happened.
>>
File: 1494794937798.png (377KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1494794937798.png
377KB, 600x453px
The scoops Dahnald.... hand em over.
>>
>>86226455
The CBS censors are going to have to work extra hard with both Liam and the Mooch on the same episode.
>>
>>86226719

-------S
-------C
T W O
-------O
-------P
-------S
>>
you can't spell scoops without "oops"
>>
Wonder what Bob will be discussing. Saul? The new Tim and Eric 10th anniverary thing?
>>
PEEE TAAAAPE!!!!

fifteen Emmys.
>>
I loved bob odenkirk on mr show
>>
>>86226455
>stop buying my albums
>>
>>86226397
Remind me is that the nice Gallavant or the shitty one?
>>
>>86230469
The one with the better bantz
>>
>>86230469
Neither one was nice, but Liam's antics in particular ruined their chance to become superstars in America. Noel went soft but became too much of a righteous prick and Liam is still exactly the same.
>>
>>86226397
Ah yes Liam Gallagher, the caveman only known for singing in 3 and 1/2 hit wonder alt rock band Oasis. And he completely destroyed his voice 15 years ago, so you wonder what good he is except for tabloid fodder and "where are they now" columns.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.