[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn have a friend like samwise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: samwise-gamgee-samwise-gamgee.jpg (40KB, 960x404px) Image search: [Google]
samwise-gamgee-samwise-gamgee.jpg
40KB, 960x404px
>ywn have a friend like samwise
>>
Best character desu
>>
>>86221605
Literally the hero of the trilogy. Frodo was the carried and Sam was the carrier.
>>
>>86221556
It's sad that the actor that played him was a shithead and wasn't friendly to anyone working on the trilogy.
>>
you mean - gay?
>>
>>86221737
Tell me more
>>
File: Mike.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mike.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>you will never make a film with Mike
>>
>>86221737
right
>>
>>86221714
>Frodo became the ring

Kind of more heroic when I think about it
>>
>>86221737
He's just literally actually autistic
>>
>>86222217
Wasn't the journey 11 months?
>>
>>86222550
Depends on if you count the journey back. Frodo says it's 4 years on the mark when they return to the Shire and liberate it from Saruman.

They spent a month walking through Mordor after all.
>>
>>86222139
Dude was depressed as hell during shooting and lashed out at everyone he could think of on his book he wrote afterwards.
http://www.popmatters.com/review/there-and-back-again/
If you have free time you should read a synopsis of the book, because it's awful.
>>
File: 6467641313.jpg (48KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
6467641313.jpg
48KB, 320x320px
did they fug?
>>
>>86221556
I have a cat named Samwise.
>>
>>86224391
t. woman
>>
>>86221556
That's because your are samwise friend
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.