[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: DG6QIn7XoAAHqlU.jpg (68KB, 540x438px) Image search: [Google]
DG6QIn7XoAAHqlU.jpg
68KB, 540x438px
>>
>>86219829
based reddit
>>
What did the replies look like? South Park shifts between gross out humor and occasionally insightful satire. It's the condensed opinions of two guys whose primary aim is to entertain. I don't get that poster's beef.
>>
Conservatives are fucking idiots and Trey Parker and Matt Stone exemplify this.
>>
>>86219936
If only people wouldn't stand in the way of me shaping the world to my own vision.
>>
>>86219925
>two guys whose primary aim is to entertain
Not recently thats for sure
>>
SOuth Park shits on anyone who overobsesses about anything, it's not about being passionate about politics, it's about making EVERYTHING in your life about politics
>>
>those who draw a distinction between is and ought are all smug bullies, outlandish freaks, and/or closed-minded zealots.
what did he mean by this?
it's precisely by telling apart is and ought that politiSPOOKS are detected and flushed out of your system.
>>
>>86219936
Liberals are humorless cowards.
>>
Why don't you go back to where you found that screenshot. While you're at it, swing over to r/RickandMorty. I'm sure you'll find better company.
>>
We didn't listen!
>>
>>86219829
Why does spacing trigger me so badly?
>>
>>86219829
In this case south park was proven right. Algores predictions on so called man made climate change were so far off and so outlandish I'm surprised that idiot bothered to make another propaganda movie. Fortunately it's bombed.
>>
>>86220147
Because you're a fucking idiot. There's nothing wrong with correctly formatted posts.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 220x229px
>>86219829
>[deleted]
>>
>>86220074
That is absolutely hilarious that you think that. Considering how equally assblasted conservatives are along with liberals over every issue.
>>
>>86219936
>I'll stick with informed comedy writers like McFarlane and Colbert, thank you very much
>>
>>86220147
Because it makes that garbage post easier to read. Also because you're a massive faggot
>>
>>86219829

Says the person challenging the status quo on on reddit.com

>430 upboats
>deleted

Jesus christ
>>
Personal investment in topics ruined 4chan. It is not always a bad thing to be called a faggot for taking something seriously
>>
>>86219936
>dude the age of the tranny pedophile is now XD
>>
>>86220225
>>86220324
Well which one is it?
>>
>>86220016
This. People give you shit nowadays for getting a coffee at Starbucks. Fucking no-life-having twats.
>>
>>86220368
Spacing is literally correct, did you go to school at all?
>>
>>86220016

pretty funny because that's all south park is now
>>
>>86219936
Hey, shouldn't you be somewhere castrating little boys so that you can pretend they are girls for Facebook likes?
>>
>>86220419
No fucking shit Einstein, I'm talking about the rhetorical styles of Sumerian Cunieform Tablet forums.
>>
>>86220404
People give you shit for getting coffee at Starbucks because then you go and shill for communism and waffle about oppressed classes.
>>
>>86220508
Shut your whore mouth, I don't do any of that.
>>
>>86220274
Liberals harras and abuse people that offend them. The nonsense at Google was a perfect example of this. The left is dangerous.
>>
>>86219829
They sure liked that hope and change so much not once shat on Obama.
>>
>>86221664
They had like 2-3 consecutive episodes making fun of the Obamas moron
>>
>>86221664
That would be racist.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.