[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/ has the most triggered christcucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

do they love this aswell?
>>
File: 1502417798489[1].jpg (104KB, 350x506px) Image search: [Google]
1502417798489[1].jpg
104KB, 350x506px
this triggers /tv/
>>
DUDE RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM LMAO
>>
>>86218979
>atheist character is a literal lunatic
>haha but you can't prove that this unprovable unverifiable thing doesnt exist!!
>god 1, atheists 0!!!

i fucking hate americans so much
>>
File: IMG_3052.jpg (79KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3052.jpg
79KB, 800x900px
>proud catholic
>even I cringe at these movies

I swear to God we have a 2,000 year tradition stretching back from the philosophy of Plato to Aquinas to Lewis and every genius between, and all American (Protestant) audiences have is stupid shit they spam out the ass. Like even the pic doesn't make sense, why would someone put 'God's dead' instead of 'god is dead'? First reads wrong, and that autism bit aside the movie is a fucking wreck.

I swear (((Protestants))) are cancer, like if we sat down, discussed the summa, questions about the inherent good of nature, the ordered/rational structure of creation, and the indication of a heirarchy spamming to eternity (not to ,emotion actual evidence of miracles and Christ and stuff) atheism lmao wouldn't be such a thing. Fuck, if proddy leaders weren't such fools we could have people reading actual Islamic doctrine and then show it for the blatantly evil work it is.

Luther was a mistake
>>
>>86218979
>4chan
>triggered christcucks
Of all the LARPers on here pretending to be gud boy christians i'd say only 2% of them are genuine.
>>
>>86220514
>catholics and christians
>claiming higher ground
>after pope borgie and indulgences where you pay your way to heaven

lmao. at least muslims never had blatant hypocrisy in their tradition.
>>
>>86220514
>implying christianity didn't kill hundreds of indigineous and sovereign people when white christians thought it was a good idea to spread christianity by the sword
>>
>>86220675
>giving away a portion of your wealth as penance for sins is bad
I'll remember that next time donations for the poor pop up. I'm not saying people never abused it, but yeah giving money isn't bad, though one should take into account how much they give (old lady/coin thing)

Also how retarded are you? First bit was sensible, but are you fucking kidding me Islam is all hypocrisy
>>
>>86220514
jew religions were a mistake
>>
>>86220514
What did Jesus say about pedophilia? What would he do guilty priests? If he's such a relaxed "dude bra," about everything then why believe anything he says at all?

>inb4 this triggers the catholic cuck
>>
>>86221618
What are you even saying?
>>
>>86220514
>philosophy of Plato
Heretic
>>
shall not the judge of all earth do right?
>>
OP is literally a fat smelly fedora tipper that will never know the touch of a woman.

This isn't debatable
>>
>>86220883
>lead a life of sin and despair, never giving a fuck about who you hurt or what you do
>yo priest here's a fiver
>still get eternal bliss in the arms of god lol
Fucking catholics
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.