[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: secret_forest.jpg (108KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
secret_forest.jpg
108KB, 700x500px
is it good?
>>
>>86218910
> chink shit

NO
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 318x159px
the problem with korea and Chinese drama, is the amount of contrive shit.

I was enjoying it, but stop after like 5 episode.

chief kim is the only drama i could watch from ep 1 to 20
>>
>>86219791
they are koreans
>>86219961
from where did you download it? can't find any good torrent
>>
>>86219997
i just stream the shows sorry
>>
>>86218910
where can westernfags watch it?
>>
File: Arex and Joe Logan.jpg (87KB, 816x404px) Image search: [Google]
Arex and Joe Logan.jpg
87KB, 816x404px
>>86218910
A bit too asian for my taste
>>
>>86218910
The problem with korean drama is that due to all the fucking facial surgery they've had they can express almost no emotion. In addition to that they also all rook alike unironically because of that surgery. Can't keep the fucking women apart in the same movie sometimes.

I wish they wouldn't be so afraid of showing the slightest imperfection as opposed to caking themselves into 3 inches of makeup/bleach.
>>
For some reason I really liked it.
>>
File: kim-jong-il.jpg (24KB, 317x420px) Image search: [Google]
kim-jong-il.jpg
24KB, 317x420px
>>86220704
hmmm... Alex Looks like Kim Youg Ill
>>
>>86218910
I liked it when the female actress was in that film and she played a lesbian cop who was being sexually teased by a loli she adopted and then at the end they get married or something.
>>
File: 5009_Tunnel_Nowplay_Small.jpg (74KB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
5009_Tunnel_Nowplay_Small.jpg
74KB, 680x390px
>>86220628
http://kissasian.com/

https://www.dramacools.io/

also pic related is Korean kino, look for the k drama, because there is a k movie with the same name, others would be

Voice
Duel
Squad 38
Mrs.Cop the first season the second season was shit to me cause they changed up the cast moslty
>>
>>86218910
can I get some good korean-kino series suggestions senpaitachi?
>>
>>86220884
rly fucking boring movie
>>
>>86219997
Tip for torrenting korean shows, find the korean title and search for that + some file identifier (e.g. 720p/1080p/mkv)

The results will take you to korean torrent sites, everything is in korean, but episode numbers can still be read, and magnet links are icons so it doesn't matter
>>
>>86220628
google the name and it will show up multiple streaming sites with english subs
>>
>>86222080
But middle aged girl on cute loli is the best yuri and purest love.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.