[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Scary Scenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

File: nonk.jpg (6KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nonk.jpg
6KB, 480x360px
Excluding jumpscares, what was the last scene from a movie that truly scared you?

The movie doesn't even have to be necessarily good(in fact the rest of it can be pretty shit), but the specific scene's build up and payoff just freaked you out even after you were done watching it.

I knew what was going to happen with the painting there, it still just freaked me out.
>>
Army Dog 3 where he tomahawk missiles the hospital, the screams still chill me to the core
>>
>>86214706
I thought the scene in The Exorcist where the demon imitates Karras' dead mom's voice during the exorcism was pretty freaky
>>
File: the-descent-poster.jpg (62KB, 525x787px) Image search: [Google]
the-descent-poster.jpg
62KB, 525x787px
When you first see a morlock in the background in The Descent. I never get scared by horror movies but I literally jumped up in my seat.
>>
File: ben3.jpg (30KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
ben3.jpg
30KB, 640x300px
This fucking scene in Jaws
Freaked me out
>>
File: NbNhInE.jpg (22KB, 333x306px) Image search: [Google]
NbNhInE.jpg
22KB, 333x306px
Anything James Wan touches tends to have at two or three good scenes in it.
>>
>>86214706

Just recently saw the babadook, and while overrated there are a lot of chillling scenes

-the scene where she watches TV and sees images that resemble the babadook
-the scene where the babadook seems to visit her at night in a dream
-when she hears the voice while she's driving
>>
>>86215469
BA
BA
DOOK
O
O
K
>>
File: kane-cockatoo.jpg (87KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
kane-cockatoo.jpg
87KB, 1440x900px
cunt of a bird
>>
File: sinisteranner.jpg (191KB, 940x708px) Image search: [Google]
sinisteranner.jpg
191KB, 940x708px
>>86214706
The entire first half of Sinister
>>
>>86215559
Fucking watching this right now, it's great so far.
>>
>>86215469
I thought the floating through the kitchen and living room was terrifying
>>
>>86215469

Also the scene where she's reading the childrens book. Its spooky when it closes in on the monster like it's jumping out at you
>>
the closet scene from the ring is still the scariest fucking thing ive ever seen
>>
>>86215634
Temper your expectations. The second half shits the bed so bad.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lHbubxm4QM
>>
>>86216349
Thanks for actually posting a vid
>>
When the witch grinds up the baby.
>>
Posted this in another thread, but might aswell post it here too.
I'm surprised how no one ever mentions the hotel bathroom and balcony murder scenes in The Conversation in these threads.
Maybe by themselves they are nothing special, but in the context of the whole film which is utterly quiet and slow with constant building tension until those two disturbing scenes makes the balcony jumpscare highly effective.
Heavily underappreciated

https://youtu.be/wKvG2UG3bcE
>>
>>86215559
The entire film is absolute shit and only gets worse when mick from slipknot turns up.
>>
>>86217791
The snuff film angle was entertaining. Shame it ended up being copypasta tier shite. Enough of the fucking ancient demons killing children shit.
>>
File: 1df.jpg (13KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
1df.jpg
13KB, 600x576px
zelda scenes in pet sematary
fuck that skeletal bitch and how she looked, glad i didn't see the movie as a small kid else i'd be traumatized
>>
At the end of Blair Witch when they're searching through the house
>>
>>86217733

too unironically kino for /tv/
>>
>>86215516

Glad this happened to more people.
>>
File: hellhouse.png (219KB, 633x316px) Image search: [Google]
hellhouse.png
219KB, 633x316px
When she looked at him I almost stopped watching, holy fuck it scared me way more than I expected
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.