[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit this movie is terrifying. I hope this fucker is on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 479
Thread images: 41

holy shit this movie is terrifying. I hope this fucker is on a terrorist watch list now.
>>
Why?
>>
What is it?
>>
>>86213826
jesus camp
>>
God do Americans really try to teach their kids god and morality and shit? Don't they know god doesn't exist and it's scientifically proven and people should just do whatever they want.
>>
>>86213826
Looks like Jesus Camp.

Makes you good and leery of fundy christians. Like ISIS with a different coat of paint and less terrorism.
>>
>>86213867
>ISIS
yep
>>
>>86213867
Well you have to keep in mind that it's a documentary, so the director is always going to be looking to create some kind of narrative out of what is occurring which could have been fairly benign in reality.
>>
>>86213860
Don't forget, this was back during the Bush years when atheism wasn't that popular yet and some were convinced that Bush was this paragon of Christian virtues.
>>
>>86213860
>and it's scientifically proveb
>>
>>86213896
um the chick flat out said she wants to train the kids to fight against islam like they do in the middle east
>>
>>86213867
Fuck off, kike.

Fundie Christians are just boring and lazy, and they don't kill you when you stop going to church.
>>
>>86213867
I think having your children participate in a 100% optional VBS for one week and dismembering people for disagreeing with you are a bit different, but maybe that's my crazy, non-atheist, non-Rick and Morty fan speaking.
>>
>>86213906
>when atheism wasn't that popular yet
>>
>>86213724
The only thing they did that was morally questionable was getting them politically involved in the abortion stuff. It's one thing to teach them that the Church believes abortion is wrong, it's another thing entirely to use the children as political props.
>>
>>86213945
there are some fates worse than death
>>
>>86213931
Given how Islam has invaded a lot of communities, I can't say I disagree with that sentiment.

>>86213906
Bush years were when Atheism became mega popular.
>>
>>86213860
>it's scientifically proven
Umm no sweetie. There's no proof God doesn't exist. There's no proof a pink unicorn who shits lucky charms doesn't exist either. God is humanity's longest mystery and "the unknown" for a reason.
>>
>>86213979
>teaching kids to murder is wrong
>somehow teaching kids murdering babies is wrong because its political

really makes me think
>>
>>86213980
So what's your excuse? You sound like a "a trusted church official molested me in my younger years so that's proof God doesn't exist and Christans are all psychopaths" kind of neckbeard.
>>
>>86213867
>less terrorism
That's quite the fucking understatement buddy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2017

Go ahead and click through the rest of the incidents in 2017 alone and tell me if you notice a common thread tying most of them together.
>>
>>86213999
You literally just ignored my post. Teaching them is fine. Having them strap tape to their mouths, drive to Washington and cry in public is exploitative. No child belongs at any political rally or event of any kind.
>>
>>86213906
>>86213982
>Atheism
>Popular
I'm sorry, which belief system still makes up the majority of the world population?
>>
>>86213999
>Implying you can murder something incapable of thought
Like saying you're commiting genocide every time you pull a scab off
>>
>>86214045
its popular among idiotic millennials
>>
https://youtu.be/XoLUSK_hrAI

A lot of kids from the camp have been interviewed since then and this one comments on how his mom was interviewed for the documentary and said:
>there are two kinds of people in the world, those that love god and people who don't

And they cut her off as she was finishing by saying:
>and they both deserve love and respect

SO yeah the movie seems like it probably was manipulating quite a bit to paint a grim portrait of what was happening.
>>
>>86214110
Personally, I blame Rick and Morty.
>>
christians don't want gays to get married and this is as equally evil as blowing up thousands of innocent lives and beheading atheist and nonbelievers
>>
>>86214045
Depending on how you measure the Chinese, atheism might actually be the largest group. The problem is there's a lack of reliable records because in most countries you don't have to sign up to an 'atheist register'. Whereas the Catholic Church in particular uses dishonest and misleading methods like baptismal records and marriage records to inflate the estimated numbers of their believers. In reality there is no way to reliably count religious believers because it includes a wide spectrum of belief from die hard confessed fanatic, to culturally religious, to people who are still on church records but renounced belief years ago, or atheists who live in secret.
>>
>>86214147
id rather christians kill me before I live in a christian state
>>
>>86213799
Probably because it teeters the line of child abuse?
>>
>>86213945
>muh false dilemma
>there are only extremes to religious brainwashing
>>
>>86214110
>atheism is idiotic
When will this meme end?
>>
>>86214421
No, really, were you molested by a priest in your younger years? Teaching your children Christian values is not the child abuse. Giving them beatings and berating them for blinking in a non-Christian way is, but the child will decide for themselves what they believe in eventually anyway.
>>
>>86214503
Around the same time the "Christians are all twisted, bloodthirsty psychopaths, no exceptions" meme dies too.
>>
>>86213867
>Like ISIS

I know this is a troll but I still raging a bit
>>
>>86214534
BUT THE CRUSADES BRO
>>
File: 1334675976582.png (283KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
1334675976582.png
283KB, 385x382px
>>86213724
Stop worshipping invasive religions
Start worshipping Paganism again
>>
>>86214503
its pretty much proven in every thread that atheist are brain dead kids that recite richard dawkins quotes and have no intelligence of their own
>>
>>86214513
Why don't you watch the documentary, sweetie and see how extreme these parents get? Or fuck off if you aren't going to be honest with yourself about how toxic these parents are in this documentary.
>>
>>86214560
What's funnier are that all these atheist would be on spikes if Christian nations weren't protecting their rights
>>
>>86214534
Why don't you quote me where I said that, Mr. strawman.
>>
Amazing thread about movies guys
>>
>>86213931
Does she mean literally fight or does she mean spiritually fight?
>>
>>86214560
>I am so insecure about my arguments that I have memed every atheist into a cartoon so I can pretend that no intelligent atheist exists or can challenge me.
Gee, never saw that before...
>>
>>86214608
t. butthurt braindead atheist
>>
>>86214582
America isn't a Christian nation, Cletus. But yeah, teehee so funny that atheists would be beheaded in third world nations. What a great argument.
>>
>>86214568
If they physically and verbally assault their children, I'll believe it. I don't deny there are abusive Christian parents out there, but them being abusive doesn't center as much around their beliefs as much as it does them being mentally ill and unfit to be a parent. Saying "THESE CHRISTIANS DO THIS" is not that same as "ALL CHRISTIANS DO THIS".
>>
I also watched this kino tonight after the documentary thread
>>
File: Christ.png (78KB, 631x213px) Image search: [Google]
Christ.png
78KB, 631x213px
>>86214634
>>
>having chruch and state so close together you can pretty much pass anything as long as you make it about religion

how can the most powerful country be so fucking stupid
>>
>>86214634
Just because there's a seperation of state and church doesn't mean you can't be a Christian country
>>
>>86214673
>most powerful
>so fucking stupid
durr america so dumb that its so amazing and powerful
>>
>>86214628
Feel free to actually have a discussion with me then, if your autism doesn't get in the way.

Here, I'll start: how do you feel about the fact that the Shroud of Turin doesn't predate to the Roman occupation of Israel era? Or how no current translation of the New Testament is an exact carry over from original scriptures written a little over a 100 years after Jesus's death?
>>
>>86214688
That's literally what that means...
>>
>>86214712
you confusing organized faith believers of a catholic church with ordinary religious believers of a god you braindead atheist

god you guys really need to stop drinking bleach and getting your panties in a twist everytime someone points out how stupid you are, you just end up making yourself look stupid
>>
>>86214661
There being a lot of Christians that occupy our country, do not make our country a Christian nation. We are a secular society with freedom of religion. Theae is like, entry level, VenonfangX, teenager arguments.
>>
>>86214751
I wanted to have a conversation regarding cited foundations of Christian theology and how basic scientific inquiries have made certain texts and iconography less transparent and less rooted in any historical fact or validity.

But fine, I guess you rather screech about bleach and not discuss anything meaningful about Christianity as a faith.
>>
>>86214751
>people ask questions
>religiousfag gets triggered
every time
>>
I hope someone told these kids that they aren't real christians
>>
>>86214798
That's your assumption you braindead atheist, all non-atheist who believe in god believe in Christianity or a form or organized religion
>>
>>86214635
Nobody is saying "all Christians", but this is a pattern of behavior found in fundie Christian communities. Watch the dochmentary, it will make you sick, how these parents use their children as political and religious tools for their own ends.

It is most definitely emotional abuse what they go through.
>>
>>86214837
>>86214798
That's like me going, HURR DURR YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, HOW COME ALLAH RAPES LITTLE GIRLS THEN?

You aren't bringing up any points other than your own atheist talking points about how god is bad that you found on /r/atheism
>>
>>86214184
There is in Australia.

Government runs mandatory census on citizens in which if you do not participate you're fined 180$ per day until submit

1800$ if you submit false information that compounds for each item falsified
>>
why are you automatically an atheist if you can make the basic observation that religion is total bullshit? you could just like be a normal person who doesn't give a shit either way
>>
>>86213991
>sweetie
the tumblrinas showed up early I see
>>
As a christian I have seen this type of shit in most churches I have been to. Where I live this may even be the majority. This one is particularly extreme but there is a lot of shit like this out there. I don't go to church because I couldn't find any that wasn't like this.
>>
>>86214837
>all non-atheist who believe in god believe in Christianity or a form or organized religion
That's quite a generalization but whatever, sure...so let's talk about the tenants of Christian belief, the Bible. Funny that no denomination can explicitly agree upon either a strict or allegorical interpretation, huh?

I'm trying to be patient with you and offer a discussion on the validity of these core belief structures and was using historical examples. Perhaps we could talk about conflicting passages between Matthew, Mark, Luke and John that help outline how the New Testament is less of a complete and cohesive vision and more of a collection of works that contradict esch other? How do you feel about what they did to the NT during Vatican 1 and 2? With changing key interpretations?
>>
>>86214870
>You aren't bringing up any points
I just did, three times now. How do you grapple with literalism in Christian theology (a literalism you need in understanding as a Christian, the foundational messages and beliefs of the faith) given historical inaccuracies in both text and well-known examples of iconography? Like the Shroud?
>>
>>86214634
what about treaty of tripoli?
>>
>>86214938
>tell you that you are brain dead atheist who always assume a non-atheist is some christian or roman catholic or believes in organized religion
>proceeds to ignore you and go on to the next pseudo intellectual talking point about christianity he found on richard dawkins blogpost

its like talking to a brick wall with a fedora
>>
>>86213931
>um the chick flat out said she wants to train the kids to fight against islam like they do in the middle east

and that is ... b-bad?
>>
>>86214975
...what about it?
>>
God is not real Morty
>>
>>86214981
This thread is about Christianity, the documentary is about Christianity...

Half of the posters here are talking about. Christianity. But fine, let's talk about the merits of general belief if you prefer a broader approach: using evolutionary biology as a perspective, along with human societal development, what necessitates continued practice in believing in supernatural answers to replace mechanical answers we may already have or are going to have? Is there a threshold where faith becomes a detriment to progress? If so, why?
>>
>>86214981
I like how you literally asked for a discussion, then got one but are actually mentally retarded so you flake.

Pretty funny desu
>>
>>86214994
>MY religious extremism is better because it's not YOUR religious extremism.
>>
>>86215032
>what necessitates continued practice in believing in supernatural answers to replace mechanical answers we may already have or are going to have?
>going to have

Yeah okay you idiot, science hasn't proven shit about god or the origin or meaning of life. And it will probably be a long time before it does. There is no threshold that faith becomes detriment to progress, the church has been responsible for preservation of art, literature and culture. If you want to look at what a society's modern culture looks like without faith you only need look to China.
>>
>>86215099
>Yeah okay you idiot, science hasn't proven shit about god or the origin or meaning of life.
That isn't the question.
>>
>>86215069
Fighting against Islam is a good thing. Islam sucks.
>>
>>86215120
The question is why do people believe in the supernatural answers if science can prove it.

I'd given the answer, science will never be able to answer those questions fully you retard.
>>
>>86215099
>There is no threshold that faith becomes detriment to progress
Extremist Islamic sects are not an example?
>the church has been responsible for preservation of art, literature and culture
So what? That's not an argument, neither are they the only ones to do so. The Chruch is also known for censorship and book burning...
>If you want to look at what a society's modern culture looks like without faith you only need look to China.
A global superpower we owe trillions of dollars to?

Regardless of that last strawman, China has a religious population of millions of Christians and Buddhists.
>>
>>86215069
>Destroying cultural artifacts, mustering and raping is the same as disagreeing with you at what point abortion is acceptable.
>>
>>86215174
Murdering*
>>
>>86215151
I'll quote the question for you if you didn't follow:
>using evolutionary biology as a perspective, along with human societal development, what necessitates continued practice in believing in supernatural answers to replace mechanical answers we may already have or are going to have?
Example: rejecting Evolution and replacing it with creation myths.
>>
>>86215174
>there is only one form of extremism
>I can't think of a single time Christians acted like this.
>muh false dilemmas to avoid criticizing Christians because they aren't literally Hitler.
>>
So how comes only American Christians fo retarded shit like this?
I mean every christian I met in Europe is completely normal.
>>
File: colonialism1.jpg (235KB, 700x981px) Image search: [Google]
colonialism1.jpg
235KB, 700x981px
>>86215174
>>Destroying cultural artifacts, mustering and raping is the same as disagreeing with you at what point abortion is acceptable.

implying """"""""""""""benevolent"""""""""""""""" christian colonization and interfering in the guise of """"""freedumbs""""" doesn't exactly do this
>>
>>86214972
Almost incoherent.
>>
>>86215242
Are you illiterate?
>>
>>86215226
Let me guess..
Muh event that happened hundreds of years ago to drive out hostile invaders?
>>
>>86215247
After reading your response I did have a moment of doubt.

Unfortunately, no.
>>
>>86215135
Yeah, extremist Islam sucks as an immediate issue and all religion is more or less a problem.
>>
File: colonialism.png (1006KB, 611x1694px) Image search: [Google]
colonialism.png
1006KB, 611x1694px
chritianity is objectively worst because even after eliminating local culture

white christians parasitize the unsuspecting country into funneling resources to themselves and putting up racist systems to paint the local population as inferior
>>
>>86215198
Again why does that have to do with believing in god or not believing in god? The official catholic church recognizes evolution and many people who don't follow religion and believe in god believe in evolution. You have made this idiotic myth that somehow people who believe in god can not believe in science as well.

>>86215171
China has no culture and no soul. I suppose overworked factories and smog towns of grey are what you consider atheist paradise but they will no Sistine Chapel or Divine Comedies in their literature. All governments religious or non religious can resort to censorship and book burning book. Your global super power China is one example. The fact is Christianity
>>
>>86215275
So you are a spineless liar who isn't really interested in a a real discussion?

Glad we figured that out.
>>
>>86213931
>>86215069
>islamic extremists
>want to kill westerns, innocents, women, children

>christian "extremists"
>want to kill islamic extremists
you should just kill yourself for being such a little cuckold
>>
You're trying way too hard.
>>
>>86215289
has preserved much literature and knowledge through the dark ages when others were flinging shit at each other
>>
>>86215268
Yes, all 5 times those poor dindu Christians went and slaughtered the people of Juraselam was all just to fight back the barbarian hordes of infants and women.
>>
>>86215304
>trying tone police

nah fuck off you pink boy
>>
>>86214010
>that projection
holy shit
>>
>>86215302
>I actually believe there are no examples of Christian terrorism.
>>
>>86213724
>conference about praying to imaginary people
can't make this shit up
>>
>>86215337
Of course there is, but to compare what little christian extremism happens to the global threat of islamic terrorism is retarded and cucked. the way you think is exactly the pathetic mindset that got us into this mess
>>
>>86215296
Illiterate invertebrate, checking in.

Alternatively, you could adopt "coherence" as a criterion for your posts and avoid this unpleasant diversion.
>>
>>86215277
Islam was founded by a conquering warlord, has global conquest as an explicit and fundamental goal, makes no distinction between religion and the state, punishes apostasy with death, forbids outmarriage of women, and views all non-Islamic lands (dar al-harb) as deserving of invasion and subjugation.

Christians... don't like gay marriage, I guess?
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 500x322px
>intelligent design is so stupid, how can anyone believe in a higher power??
>Elon musk and based black science guy say the universe is a simulation run by some mega computer, it's currently the best theory around to explain the universe!!!
>>
>>86215302
>christian "extremists"
>want to kill islamic extremists
And abortion doctors.
And random people that practice islam.
And random brown people that look like they practice islam but don't.
And brown people in general
And white people who are for gun control

More white christian extremists have committed acts of terror in the US this year than muslims. Fact.
>>
>>86215316
>Why did people do mean things in wars that happened hundreds of years ago :(
I heard they didn't even drive Tesla back then
>>
test
>>
>>86215289
>Again why does that have to do with believing in god or not believing in god?
What does the concept of faith have to do with believing in a god...?
>The official catholic church recognizes evolution
So? Not even half of the US does. A majority of Christians don't.
>and many people who don't follow religion and believe in god believe in evolution.
Irrelevant.
>you have made this idiotic myth that somehow people who believe in god can not believe in science as well.
I would argue that it is contradictory to the core, yes.
>China has no culture
This is the most retarded statement I've ever heard. Chins has been around for literal centuries you fucking retard, of course it has a culture.
>and no soul.
Not an argument.
>I suppose overworked factories and smog towns of grey are what you consider atheist paradise
Lol never said that.
>but they will no Sistine Chapel or Divine Comedies in their literature.
Is this bait? China has one of the wonders of the world. China has some of the most impressive technical feats in human history to its name. Holy fuck you are dumb.
>All governments religious or non religious can resort to censorship and book burning book.
I want you to guess how often atheists burn books.
>Your global super power China is one example.
You keep bringing up China, I'm not.

Christ, you sound dumb.
>>
>>86215099
wow 3 posts in and you finally attempt to have a discussion, only to reveal yourself as a complete retard. I can see why you were trying so hard to deflect now
>>
>>86215414
>if a preacher tells me murdering people is wrong because god says so, hes obviously an idiot
>if a celebrity who isn't a real scientist tells me rainbows are where butterfly comes from its true!

atheist logic
>>
>>86215374
The entire globe is not under the threat of Sharia Law you fucking doomsday faggot. Go back, Alex.
>>
Religion:

1)Is a means of control.
2)Makes simpletons fear death less.
>>
>>86215492
how delusional can one man be? i hope you dont consider this trolling, because pretending to be a retard is the same as being a retard
>>
>>86215417
>Christian "terrorism" won the popular vote!
You sure showed me, mr statistically illiterate person.
>>
I grew up in a household (In the USA if that matters) where they really tried to shove this shit down my throat. I had to go to church groups with evangelical relatives, they made me watch shit like Left Behind as a kid, and I was told all this nonsense that I never really understood or enjoyed.

For some people it works out great, but I absolutely hated every second of my experiences with evangelical christianity, and the moment I was old enough I ditched that shit hard.
>>
>>86215513
>parts of the Middle East
>a handful of European countries have minor spikes in migrant crime
Woah, it's like the world is literally under attack here! Look at all the Sharia Law here in the US! I'm shook!

Kys
>>
>>86215467
>China has culture because it's old!

Mao explicitly destroyed Chinese culture. Do you have any concept of how many priceless works of art and relics were destroyed during the Great Leap Forward?
>>
File: 2346526223.png (18KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
2346526223.png
18KB, 644x644px
>>86215542
0/10. apply yourself
>>
>>86213867
>less
Ok yeah whatever you say buddie
>>
>>86215467
>I want you to guess how often atheists burn books.
go read censorship of the soviet union (Stalin is an atheist btw) and the mass book burning in china, I keep bringing up china because it is your grand atheist utopia where religion is suppressed by the government and of course censorship doesn't happen because they don't believe in god and therefor are so enlightened
>>
File: gigglingwhores.png (372KB, 438x391px) Image search: [Google]
gigglingwhores.png
372KB, 438x391px
>>86215515
>he thinks trump won the popular vote
>>
>>86215546
China has been restoring cultural heritage for the last 50 years now. But sure, cite Mao's China...I'm sure that's relevant
>>
>>86215542
You're arguing like a climate change denier.
>>
>>86215467
>>The official catholic church recognizes evolution
>So? Not even half of the US does. A majority of Christians don't
Why does that even matter? What is it to you what some random people in Nebraska think about the origin of the universe or our species? How could that possibly impact your life at all?
>>
>>86215562
I don't let paranoia and /pol/ memes dictate my views on geopolitics. Sorry.
>>
>>86215417
There are around 70 times more Christians than Muslims in the US. So if Christianity and Islam inspired equal amounts of violence and terrorism, you would expect to see around 70 times more terrorist incidents perpetrated by Christians than by Muslims in the US. I'm wondering, did the source you're referencing show this 70-fold disparity?
>>
>>86215576
Who are you talking to?
>>
>>86215578
What has been restored?
>>
>>86215414
Atheists cannot see the irony
>>
>>86215600
neither do I
>>
>>86215600
>I don't let world events dictate my political views, I get them from pop culture.
>>
>>86215583
Because I'm refusing to subscribe to schizoid beliefs like the entire globe is under threat by terrorist groups that in total, make up maybe a few thousand people? You're paranoid, mate.
>>
>>86215603
>I literally don't understand how statistics work: the post
>>
>>86215610
fake discoveries like how they invented soccer and pretty much everything before the westerners did
>>
>>86215639
What source were you referencing?
>>
>>86215643
>a civilized society that organized a few hundred years before Europe and invented gunpowder
>needs to pretend they were important to the development of human society.
>>
>>86213945
Optional to the parents but kids are brought to these things at such an early age, its just another place to go every week. To them its just as manditory as going to school.
>>
>>86215632
The trouble is, with you stormfags it is a combination of being paranoid, misinformation and constructing fantasies in your head that you pre-agree with, that prevents you from objectively looking at the geopolitics of the migrant issues.
>>
>>86215635
>we have something bad in small numbers, so let's increase this bad thing.
You're being intentionally obtuse because you have no argument.
>>
>>86215691
Japan has let in a few dozen refugees over the last several years. I guess stormfront must be really popular over there.
>>
>>86215573
>go read censorship of the soviet union (Stalin is an atheist btw)
Stalin's policies were informed by Statism, not explicitly atheism.
>and the mass book burning in china
You keep bringing China up...
>I keep bringing up china because it is your grand atheist utopia
Nice strawman fag, I never said that.
>where religion is suppressed by the government and of course censorship doesn't happen because they don't believe in god and therefor are so enlightened
Literally wut?
>>
>>86215691
>everyone that disagrees with me on a highly divisive issue is an extremist
You seem radicalized, mate.
Maybe you need to step away from the keyboard for a while.
>>
>>86215664
>civilized
>eating 30000 of the people you're supposed to protect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suiyang
>>
>>86213945
>>optional
Confirmed for fucking idiot or another fundy. This shit isn't really optional when not doing it means your parents punish you, cut you off financially, excommunicate you, and destroy your entire life.
>>
>>86215584
>Why does that even matter?
Because we are talking about Christians...in America...primarily.
>What is it to you what some random people in Nebraska think about the origin of the universe or our species?
Nothing. As long as they stay out of my science classes.
>How could that possibly impact your life at all?
Again, if they just stay out of science, I'd have no issue.
>>
>if a civilization that is mostly comprised of christians does something good, then they are not a christian nation those can't be considered christian accomplishments, all those accomplishments are secular accomplishments
>if a civilization that is comprised of christian does something bad, then that means christians are EBIL, all those bad actions are the responsibility of those evil christians
>the soviets, pol pot, tojo, and mao were atheist dictators but that doesn't mean anything

what did atheist mean by this?
>>
>>86215703
If you believe that every Muslim you meet is a terrorist ready to kill you, you are a schizoid.
>>
>>86215760
Don't blame them.
They don't actually know why they hate Christians, just that they're supposed they to.
>>
This why we hate other denominations.

t. Catholic.
>>
>>86215771
If you believe that every Muslim you meet supports western values, you are naive.
>>
>>86215741
>a siege made people turn to eating dead bodies
Does this somehow negate the invented gunpowder or something?
>>
>>86215771
That's literally a strawman version of my argument though.
>>
>>86215807
That's not a strawman, buddy.
>>
>>86214809
pottery that the only true reply itt is so underrated
>>
>>86215749
But wearing the hijab is totally voluntary. That's what feminists told me, so it must be true.
>>
>>86215796
>muh whataboutism makes my autistic paranoia valid because the whatabout is equally silly!
Kill yourself.
>>
File: fullretard.jpg (27KB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
fullretard.jpg
27KB, 400x332px
>>86215414
>anyone who doesn't believe in deities must change their worldview to fit thought experiments by pop sci celebrities
>>
File: 1398216745001.jpg (37KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
1398216745001.jpg
37KB, 400x534px
>>86213843

>jesus camp

More like Pedo Camp.
>>
>>86215824
>nuh uh
>>
>>86215760
>my arguments in my head are representative of discussions with atheists I pretend to talk to
>>
>>86215760
Are you fucking stupid. You realize people can only kill people in the name of god and nations can only oppress people because they are religious.

Stalin and Tojo and Mao were secretly Christians who killed and starved their people in the name of god. Richard Dawkins explains it in his book, "God Doesn't Exist".
>>
>>86215804
>cannibalism is civilized
>>
>>86215788
Get rid of your cuck-in-chief wearing the mitre and people might start respecting you again.
>>
>>86215864
But it literally isn't.
>>
>>86215414
>expecting atheists to have any self awareness
>>
>>86215879
>[Bad people] were secretly Christians
Did Rick and Morty teach you that?
>>
File: lololol.gif (643KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
lololol.gif
643KB, 245x245px
>>86215879
>Stalin and Tojo and Mao were secretly Christians who killed and starved their people in the name of god. Richard Dawkins explains it in his book, "God Doesn't Exist".
>>
>>86215890
>cannibalism during a siege somehow, negates any progress they made as a civilization
Well shit, you sure showed me.
>>
>>86215899
Do you know what Islamism is anon?
>>
>>86215912
>replying to heavy sarcasm as if it was a sincere statement
>>
>>86215912
People are inherently good, they don't learn to kill other people until they learn about god and people who don't believe in god. Atheist are the most oppressed people in the world.
>>
>>86215835
It's pretty much the same thing with fundies. The only difference is they don't kill or bodily harm. And if they do it's not really on a large scale.
>>
>>86215925
>eating each other is the hallmark of civilization!
>>
>>86215899
If that makes you feel better about having no argument except nervously laughing to yourself.
>>
>>86213945
>dude scientology is totally okay because they don't kill you lmao
>>
>>86215911
>literally was an atheist looking for a discussion earlier
>"BLARG YOU DUM DUM HEEHEE!"
>"LOOK HOW STUPID ATHEISTS ARE ;)"
>>
File: 1489821865795.jpg (43KB, 524x467px) Image search: [Google]
1489821865795.jpg
43KB, 524x467px
>>86213860

>I need an invisible overlord to force me to not be a cunt
>>
>>86215940
I though we were having fun here?
>>
>>86215947
>eating bodies
>in a siege
>with no food
Context is important, you still haven't explained how this magically offsets 3000 years of civilization?
>>
>>86215936
No, I've never heard of it.
>>
>>86215957
u wear funy hat
athiest btfo 4-ever
>>
*buuurp* don't disrespect the prophet Mohammad, peace be upon him, Morty
>>
File: 1502206543409.jpg (167KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1502206543409.jpg
167KB, 405x412px
>>86215741

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Ma%27arra
>>
>>86215948
>if I ignore the argument
>there is none
You people are pathetic
>>
File: cap you have to go back.png (1MB, 600x1492px) Image search: [Google]
cap you have to go back.png
1MB, 600x1492px
>49 IPs
>187 post

you all have to go back
>>
>>86216051
Ok
>>
>>86215736
>everyone that disagrees with me on a highly divisive issue is an extremist
>THE MUSLIMS ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND NEED TO BE STOPPED AND I HATE ALL MUSLIMS OMFG SHARIA IS EVERYWHERE REEE!
>woah, don't be a radical anon ;)
>>
>>86216109
>my argument
>strawman version of their argument
Got'em
>>
>>86216154
You didn't have an argument you dumb faggot, I know that may be hard to fathom.
>>
>>86216154
Don't forget to make the strawman version in all CAPS LIKE HES SO DERANGED AND FILLED WITH HATE
>>
>>86213860
https://youtu.be/CC_hlRCPMmE
>>
>>86216172
>Do you want to let in more or less Muslim immigrants from third world countries?
>Less
>Woah woah woah take it easy stormfront
>>
>>86216221
That's not what you were saying. But rationalize your shit opinions however you want.
>>
>>86216249
You don't even know what person you're talking to.
I have only written 4 posts in this thread
>>
>>86216211
Will you fuck off back to /pol/?
>>
If you told someone 2000 years ago that a literal second-rate Semitic religion would take over the western world, do you think they'd believe you?
>>
>>86216284
>damage controlling as the "woah I'm sensible" poster to make anyone arguing him look bad.
>>
>>86216315
>yfw you'll never be this paranoid
>>
>>86216344
Not as paranoid as thinking Muslims are literally a global threat trying to Dr. evil the world into Sharia...
>>
>>86216211
I guess being ex-KBG makes you a genius in all sorts of fields.
>>
>>86216306
I only believe it if someone claiming he was a scientist told me so
>>
>>86216378
Again, that guy isn't me. Lmao
You're so paranoid mate.
Everyone that disagrees with your pop culture political opinions are "the bad guys" who all agree with each other.
>>
>>86216429
Oh please, why don't you enlighten me on what pop culture political opinions you think I hold? Nice dismissal, cunt.
>>
>>86214560
Christians quote from their desert goatfucker book to try to prove that the book is real
>>
>>86216509
lol way too edgy, bring it down a notch:)
>>
File: 1501917242842.png (101KB, 740x982px) Image search: [Google]
1501917242842.png
101KB, 740x982px
>>86213724
Speaking in tongues shares a lot with hypnotism

When someone is hypnotized and recalls a past life, they truly believe that's what's happening - but it's not, and their brain is just filling in the blanks and coming up with a story out of random pieces of information. It's always something interesting and straight out of fiction like a cowboy, not something statistically much more likely like a slave or a farmer

Same thing with speaking in tongues - it's not real, but the person truly believes it's real and their brain just fills in the blanks - which in this case means lots of repetitive syllables.
I've seen it myself - people I've seen who pray in tongues always repeat the same sequence of syllables each time - eg shitititikititi, rababafasababa etc
Have you ever seen someone speaking in tongues use a syllable that doesn't come from the english language? Like the japanese r/l sound?
>>
>>86214917
Being an atheist has nothing to do with giving a shit, it just means you don't believe in a god. It doesn't even mean you are 100% sure there isn't a god, as retarded "agnostics" would have you believe
>>
>>86216587
There are a lot of religious rituals that produce that hypnotism and is probably the root of all "spiritual" experiences. What I'm curious about is why a trait like that was selected for.
>>
>>86216665
The root of all religious experiences is literally drugs in human history being consumed by people who didn't know they were drugs.
>>
>>86216665
>probably the root of all "spiritual" experiences
that, and entheogens
>>
>>86216693
That is just not true at all. Psychedelic experiences can be induced in ways other than drugs. Sensory deprevation tanks and even meditation can produce the same experience.
>>
>>86216556
Are you trying to say that the bible wasn't written by the same people warmongering brown people that you christfag /pol/tards would have bombed nowadays?
>>
>>86213724
Why are you expecting us to identify it from a screenshot?

A prayer conference sounds unironically awesome, wish I'd been to one when I was a kid.
>>
>>86216760
You have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Arabs were pagan until Muhammad came along, which was hundreds of years after Christianity was founded.
>>
>>86216744
Lol they didn't have deprivation tanks 2000 years ago when they burned poppy in rituals, anon.

You sound naive. Almost every religion on the planet has uses narcotics and specifically, psychedelics.
>>
>>86216744
>Psychedelic experiences can be induced in ways other than drugs.
Which wasn't the argument.
>>
>>86216693
>Dude, I'm such a smart and scientific atheist who don't believe in God, that's silly xD
>I'm now going to go and spew out some completely unproven bullshit because it provides comfort for me to believe it, whether its real or not!
oh the irony.
>>
>>86214124
>those comments
Are atheists really that delusional? Do they really think the average church "abuses" kids en masse and can get away with it? So much butthurt.
>>
>>86216838
Anon, he meant that all Abrahamic faiths base their texts on the same scriptures and stories...which all three of them do. They literally all believe in the same deity.
>>
>>86216760
>/pol/ boogeyman
oh sweet child.... *shakes head lovingly*
>>
>>86216904
Are you pretending to be retarded?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entheogen
>>
>>86216947
>he thinks /pol/ is a boogeyman
>he's on 4chan
Why are you lying?
>>
>>86216927
>Are you trying to say that the bible wasn't written by the same people warmongering brown people that you christfag /pol/tards would have bombed nowadays?

He literally said that Arabs wrote the bible, which is factually wrong.
>>
>>86216904
>I'm now going to go and spew out some completely unproven bullshit because it provides comfort for me to believe it, whether its real or not!
Nice headcanon
>>
>>86216927
Except that they don't. The Jews don't use the Gospels, which are the most important part for Christians, and the Christians use non-canonical Jewish texts and don't use the Koran, and the Muslims don't use the Gospels or the non-canonical Jewish texts.
>>
>>86216954
>The use of entheogens was kept secret by native societies to the Western world until the 1950s, which quickly developed into psychedelic therapy.
Are YOU pretending to be retarded, you absolute fucking idiot?
Next time, read more than a few lines when you look up some seemingly supporting wikipedia article.
>>
>>86217016
Could you please provide the studies that scientifically prove that every single religious experience in the history of the world was due to drugs?

I imagine that would be lots and lots of studies but I trust you, so maybe just link a metareview that collates them all?
>>
The culture depicted in Jesus Camp is not Christianity, or evangelical Christianity, but the heresy of Charismatic Christianity, which has nothing to do with mainstream Christian belief.
>>
>>86217018
You're being dumb, the Torah makes up the Old Testament, the Old Testament is the groundwork for the Quran...

All semetic faiths have the same blueprint and base their beliefs off of cross sectional work that all three faiths use. Did you go to any school? At all? This is basic history.
>>
>>86217037
Ah, I figured you would cherrypick:
>The religious, shamanic, or spiritual significance of entheogens is well established in anthropological and modern contexts; entheogens have traditionally been used to supplement many diverse practices geared towards achieving transcendence, including sensory deprivation, divinatory, meditation, yoga, prayer, trance, chanting, hymns like peyote songs, and drumming.

>Entheogens have been used by native tribes for hundreds of years. Some countries have legislation that allows for traditional entheogen use

>Gordon Wasson and Giorgio Samorini have proposed several examples of the cultural use of entheogens that are found in the archaeological record.[7][8] Evidence for the first use of entheogens may come from Tassili, Algeria, with a cave painting of a mushroom-man, dating to 8000 BP.[citation needed] Hemp seeds discovered by archaeologists at Pazyryk suggest early ceremonial practices by the Scythians occurred during the 5th to 2nd century BC, confirming previous historical reports by Herodotus

Read an entire article before opening your faggot mouth.
>>
>>86217124
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Good lord, there's a cave painting of a 'mushrrom-man', this proves that all religious experiences through history were cause by dude drugs lmao.
>>
Meanwhile there are tranny camps for 4yo children in San Fransicko but you straight-white-male hating kike slaves are bitching and moaning about a Christian summer camp
>>
>>86214022
>when the whiteboy links shit that goes against his debate roleplaying
xD
>>
>>86217064
I never said ALL, I said most, which is a sensible response. What would the alternative be? That magic exists and people commune with the dead? Sure is odd how we can replicate religious experiences in a lab with the right psychoactive drugs and stressors...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_helmet
>>
File: 1502318410867.jpg (421KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502318410867.jpg
421KB, 640x640px
>>86217168
So, the article clearly supports the importance of psychoactive drugs in religious ceremonies as far back as 8000 BP and instead of just admitting that this is a logical answer to the question of religious experiences, you laugh and act like a retard?

No, it must have been actual magic.
>>
>>86217082
>the Torah makes up the Old Testament

No it doesn't. The first five books of the OT are the Torah, the rest isn't. You're quoting kid-tier misconceptions that you could correct with five minutes on Wikipedia.

>semetic
No such word.
>>
>>86217197
>The root of all religious experiences is literally drugs in human history being consumed by people who didn't know they were drugs.
You said all, faggot, don't embarrass yourself anymore.
>>
>>86215135
>>86215174
>>86215302

It doesn't matter if you just replace it with more extremism, stupid
>>
>>86217245
How the fuck does a cave painting of a mushroom man prove:
1. That the caveman was eating sweet psychedlic mushrooms to get high
Let alone:
2. That this caveman was using the mushrooms in organised religious ceremonies

Think for once in your life you fucking faggot.
>>
>>86217246
>No such word.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_religions
>it's only 5 books! So it doesn't count because reasons!
>>
>>86217261
Fine, most. Data is still on my side. You retarded fuck.
>>
>>86217360
>Data is still on my side
Okay, link me to the major scientific or histroical journal articles proving it. Show me the verified DATA that is on your side.
>>
>>86217299
Yes, I'm sure there are no other anthropological examples mentioned in the article. You better cherrypick the cave painting one for the next ten posts so you derail the overwhelming historical evidence from other periods in human history...

What an intellectually dishonest slob you are.
>>
>>86217387
I admit defeat, you are right. It's obviously magic and humans using mystical powers to communicate with supernatural beings. It can't possibly be real world causes and obviously it doesn't matter that there is 40 years of research replicating these experiences in a lab (not like anyone linked such an experiment here, I can't think of a single example)...

Just turn your brain off XD
>>
>>86217469
>I admit defeat.
Jesus, after reading that passive aggressive little rant, I think you really HAVE admitted defeat. Well, have a good day faggot, hopefully you've learnt that posturing as a totally logical man of reason while also presenting completely unproven claims as fact is obnoxious as fuck.
>>
>ey yo, American here, I have this great idea: let's sell automatic rifles and explosives to batshit-crazy religious fundamentalists and fanatics in our country
>>
>>86217325
You didn't put
>Semitic
you put
>semetic
the classic mishearing of the failed autodidact dipshit.

No, not "because reasons", you know nothing about the history of the Abrahamic religions, stop digging.
>>
>>86217523
>completely unproven claims
You mean the claim that psychoactive drugs have been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years?

You mean how I linked you a famous experiment that shows how to replicate religious experiences with drugs and cognitive stimulants? Like manipulating dopamine?

What is your alternative you dumb tard? Again, are you proposing that these experiences are real and made possible by actual magic?
>>
>>86217537
>you didn't capitalize!
Woah, forgive me.
>you know nothing about the history of the Abrahamic religions, stop digging.
If you think they are three isolated religions that evolved independently from each other without any help, you are a fucking revisionist moron.
>>
>>86217585
>overwhelming historical evidence from other periods in human history
Drugs being used in a sporting context is not valid proof that all sporting achievements throughout history are caused by drugs.
Drugs being used in an artistic context is not valid proof that all artistic masterpieces throughout history involved drugs.
Drugs being used in a sexual context is not valid proof that all sexual experiences throughout history involved drugs.
Drugs being used in a recreational context is not valid proof that all recreational activities throughout history involved drugs.
Drugs being used in a religious context is not valid proof that all religious experiences throughout history involved drugs.

Does that spell out your flaw in logic?

Oh, and your 'god' helmet?
>In December 2004 Nature reported that a group of Swedish researchers led by Pehr Granqvist, a psychologist at Uppsala University in Sweden, had attempted to replicate Persinger's experiments under double-blind conditions, and were not able to reproduce the effect.[8] The study was published in Neuroscience Letters in 2005.[10] Granqvist et al concluded that the presence or absence of the magnetic field had no relationship with any religious or spiritual experience reported by the participants, but was predicted entirely by their suggestibility and personality traits. Persinger, however, took issue with the Swedish attempt to replicate his work.
Doesn't sound very scientific to me, faggot.
>>
>>86217537
*I meant spelled wrong. Not just capitalized
>>
>>86217623
I don't believe that you're genuinely incapable of reading. You put "semetic", the word is "Semitic". Can you tell the difference between an e and an i?

No, I clearly never said or suggested that they evolved independently. Christianity derived from Judaism, Islam derived from Christianity, but they don't share the same texts, believe the same things about the texts that overlap, or have anything like the same worldview.
>>
reminder literally every mosque in the world is Muhammad camp
>>
>>86217638
>Drugs being used in a sporting context is not valid proof that all sporting achievements throughout history are caused by drugs.
Drugs being used in an artistic context is not valid proof that all artistic masterpieces throughout history involved drugs.
Drugs being used in a sexual context is not valid proof that all sexual experiences throughout history involved drugs.
Drugs being used in a recreational context is not valid proof that all recreational activities throughout history involved drugs.
This is all one big strawman argument. Do you even recognize that? There is no proven supernatural cause for these religious experiences, so it is obviously a concrete and real world explanation. Your comparison literally only makes sense in these religious experiences were comparable things to reality or commonplace in the natural world. They aren't, this is a human activity that almost explicitly requires something to change in your brain in order to happen. Why this bothers you, is beyond me. The fact also that it can be recreated more times in a lab then in your natural lifetime, is really telling...
>Doesn't sound very scientific to me, faggot
You act like this is the only person to have done this.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=104240746

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_and_drugs

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/blog/2014/nov/27/delusions-hallucinations-psychosis-schizophrenia

www.scientificamerican.com/article/peace-of-mind-near-death/

https://ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/bruere20150702

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/27/renowned-author-oliver-sacks-examines-life-through/

Why does this get you so buttblasted? For the fourth time now, what are you alternatively arguing? That despite recreating these experiences, there aren't real world answers?
>>
>>86217807
>You put "semetic", the word is "Semitic". Can you tell the difference between an e and an i?
So you are crawling up my ass over a spelling error?
>but they don't share the same texts
Except they do.
>believe the same things about the texts that overlap
Never said they did.
>or have anything like the same worldview.
Never said that either.

You aren't as smart as you pretend you are, nitpicking fag.
>>
>>86217927
Idk why greentext didn't work there

>>
>>86217638
>Drugs being used in a religious context is not valid proof that all religious experiences throughout history involved drugs.
You're an actual retard, what is the explanation then? Straight up psychosis? Either people are delusional on their own merits 100 percent of the time in religious experiences, drugs play a part in enhancing hallucinatory experiences, or that magic voodoo is all real.

Pick one, already you dumb child.
>>
>>86217927
First link is a puff piece for a popscience author.
Second link is literally a wikipedia article.
Third link is an article about how hallucinations can lead to psychosis, which has absolutely nothing to do with your assertion that all regliious experiences are caused by drugs (and in fact works against it).
Fourth link relates to near death experiences and also works against your drug assertion.
Fifth link relates to the 'god' helmet which, as I said, has shown to not replicate.
Sixth link is another puff piece for a pop science author.

Please, stop googling key words and posting the first six results to seem learned, its completely transparent.
>>
>>86217927
>comparing something tangible and real like a piece of art or a sporting event
>to an existential experience that chiefly happens in your brain with no evidence that it is occurring outside in the real world.
Gullible.
>>
>>86218055
From a completely atheist ad logical perspective, its far more likely that its a mixture of collective hallucination, misinformation, deliberate misrepresentation, witnessing event people do not understand, mental illness AND some drugs (although nowhere near 'most', ancient people weren't nearly as dumb as you seem to think, and no one in Jesus' time was 'accidentally' eating magic mushrooms).

The fact that you instead said that ALL religious experiences were cause by DUDE DRUGS LMAO and stuck to this with little rhyme or reason shows you as the child, you pathetic little man.
>>
>>86218108
>First link is a puff piece for a popscience author.
It's an NPR article...
>Second link is literally a wikipedia article.
Showing the history of drugs and religion.
>Third link is an article about how hallucinations can lead to psychosis, which has absolutely nothing to do with your assertion that all regliious experiences are caused by drugs
Lol you don't get the connection, huh?
>(and in fact works against it).
It doesn't.
>Fourth link relates to near death experiences and also works against your drug assertion.
You didn't read it.
>Fifth link relates to the 'god' helmet which, as I said, has shown to not replicate.
Only one study couldn't replicate it.
>Sixth link is another puff piece for a pop science author.
He's a literal neuroscience.

You are frustrating and obviously buttblasted. I ask again, either these experiences are drug induced, informed in part by mental illness or delusion or actually happen.

Why are you so aversed to acknowledging that drugs play an important role in hallucinations?
>>
>>86218055
Hallucinogenic drugs have been shown to induce activity in the same portions of the brain as the average religious experience.

How do you pick one when it's basically the same phenomenon, one is just self-induced via personal psychosis.
>>
>>86218181
>From a completely atheist ad logical perspective, its far more likely that its a mixture of collective hallucination, misinformation, deliberate misrepresentation, witnessing event people do not understand, mental illness AND some drugs
But I'm trying to say that. You keep acting autistic and saying drugs have nothing at all to do with it.
>although nowhere near 'most'
Well, history sort of disagrees with you...
>ancient people weren't nearly as dumb as you seem to think
They were pretty dumb, anon.
>and no one in Jesus' time was 'accidentally' eating magic mushrooms.
Why do you think that?
>The fact that you instead said that ALL religious experiences were cause by DUDE DRUGS LMAO
I said most due to the consistent relationship throughout human history between psychoactive drugs and religious expereinces...that is quantifiable anon.
>and stuck to this with little rhyme or reason shows you as the child, you pathetic little man.
And I suppose you see yourself as the enlightened theist, raising his eyebrows on the le stupid atheists?
>>
>>86218270
>Hallucinogenic drugs have been shown to induce activity in the same portions of the brain as the average religious experience.
Right. Finally, we agree. So obviously, what seems more likely to you?
>>
>>86213724
Literally what movie??? Why don't you give me some more info you cunt
>>
File: 1501904344849.jpg (317KB, 911x1261px) Image search: [Google]
1501904344849.jpg
317KB, 911x1261px
>>86218270
>hey, look at these drugs people have been actively using for 5000 years.
>it couldn't possibly inform the gensis of religious experiences that look almost exactly like hallucinations
>must be a coincidence
>you dum dum atheists!
>>
>>86218306
>But I'm trying to say that. You keep acting autistic and saying drugs have nothing at all to do with it.
I never, ever, once claimed that drugs have nothing to do with it. You claimed that drugs were the SINGLE ONLY cause.
>Well, history sort of disagrees with you...
Over the course of many, many posts, you have failed to prove this.
>They were pretty dumb, anon.
Hahaha, yeah dude!! And when someone in a Middle Eastern village ate some mushrooms that the whole village knew caused hallucinations and hallucinated, they all thought it was really God because they were just like, stupid or something cause they were from the past xD.
>Why do you think that?
See above.
>I said most due to the consistent relationship throughout human history between psychoactive drugs and religious experiences...that is quantifiable anon.
You said ALL. And no, 'most' is still not quantifiable, as you have repeatedly failed to quantify it.
>And I suppose you see yourself as the enlightened theist, raising his eyebrows on the le stupid atheists?
No I see myself as one posting raising his eyebrow at an obnoxious faggot.
>>
>>86218417
*genesis
>>
File: IMG_3810.jpg (467KB, 535x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3810.jpg
467KB, 535x1200px
So glad i'm not american lol
>>
>>86218440
>You claimed that drugs were the SINGLE ONLY cause.
Changed it to "most" early on my assblasted friend.
>>
>>86215237
Kek'd at the french.
>>
>>86213860
*tips fedora*
>>
>>86218473
Amending from 100% to 99% when you realize your claims aren't provable at all is still idiotic.
>>
>>86218440
>Over the course of many, many posts, you have failed to prove this.
Well that tends to happen when you actively ignore all evidence and information you just don't like, anon. Eventually people just give up and resolve to thinking you are autistic.
>>
>>86215237
Based Belgium
>>
>>86218521
Yet I literally did prove strong correlations between hallucinogenic drugs and religions exist...
>>
>>86218532
You have posted sporadic example of mainly tribal people knowingly using drugs in specific rituals. This does not explain at all religious experiences in more advanced societies where people have not willingly taken drugs.For example,what did you think happened at the conversion of Paul? What drug did Paul take, and how did he unknowingly take it?

>inb4 lol did you think it was magic
From an atheist perspective, most people suggest sun stroke or seizure. Given how similar it is to many religious experiences (Much more similar than your tribale rituals) though, there must be some sort of drug explanation for your assertion to make sense.
>>
File: 1502333077737.png (228KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1502333077737.png
228KB, 450x450px
>wake up, be unfortunately English
>go outside, Muslim is raping a 15 year old
>dont do anything because itd be racist
>she escapes and runs off and flags down a car
>its another, totally unrelated Muslim
>he starts raping her too

>be English
>walking down street
>two Muslim kids on a moped are riding around throwing acid on white people
>dont do anything becsuse it would be racist

>be English constable
>uncover Muslim sex gangs systematically raping and impregnating specifically white children
>dont do anything because it would be racist

>be English
>Muslim blows up kids at a music concert
>dont do anything because it would be racist
>mayor tells me to get used to it
>queen does nothing and has her glass of morning brandy and gets smashed
R-RULE BRITANNIA
>>
File: laff.gif (966KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
laff.gif
966KB, 200x150px
>>86215419

>I heard they didn't even drive Tesla back then
>>
>>86218637
>For example,what did you think happened at the conversion of Paul?
He probably was bullshitting, anon.
>>
>>86218741
>Be American
>Get shot
>Die thinking "at least Tyrone was Christian so me better Dan dem bong people"
>>
>>86218637
You are literally ignoring all of the more recent historical examples, or just super hung up on muh tribes where you obviously missed the grocery list of societies mentioned where drugs played a cultural role in development.

It's fine. Everyone can see how much of a dishonest fuck you are.
>>
>>86218867
Wow, so not drug-related at all, you're off to a good start!
Of course, the fact that this experience compelled him to cease being a respected Roman soldier with a cushy job and become part of a persecuted Jewish sect he was previously having fun murdering suggests he wasn't bullshiting, but at least you're being creative.
>>
File: 1502169739961.jpg (66KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
1502169739961.jpg
66KB, 890x876px
>>86218741
>>
>>86218637
Paul wasn't real
>>
>>86218933
Funny thing about delusions, is that they don't need to make sense to anyone else besides you.
>you mean to tell me that someone who drop their whole life in pursuit of a delusional fantasy?
Are you new to this planet?
>>
>>86213980
>>86214477
>>86215683
>>86215749
>>86215954
spot the rick and morty bros
>>
File: 1502265434326.jpg (65KB, 874x569px) Image search: [Google]
1502265434326.jpg
65KB, 874x569px
>>86217182
You are insane.
>>
>>86218916
Oh, you're not going to answer my question?

How about St. Francis of Assissi's stigmata? Most other rational explanations suggest it was caused by Quartan malaria, but I guess they're not as smart as you right?

I mean, I'm looking up all these famous experiences, none of these other rationalists are just suggesting it was all drugs, but I mean, they've only researched all the details of what happened, why would they ever know more than you?
>>
>>86218933
Do....do you actually think Paul was real?
>>
>>86213935
>>86213945
>>86214022
>>86214535
>our almighty superhero in the sky is much less ridiculous than yours!
>brainwashing children is only wrong if you use your fairytale instead of ours
Haha, look at all these mouthbreathing fundies.
>>
>>86218977
You said he was probably bullshiting, because you didn't even bother to read the circumstances of what happened before you thought you'd chime in with your uneducated experience.

Having sunstroke-based delusions is not 'bullshitting' and not what you meant at all, so stop trying to save face faggot.
>>
>>86218997
I never said all, I said and argued that hallucinogenic drugs played a significant role in human society and with the developments of various religions around the world and is a good qualifier for many of these experiences.

This made you sperg out.
>>
>>86219032
sunstroke-based delusion is still a delusion, and still an experience you can replicate with drugs...

I don't think you even know what this conversation is anymore.
>>
>>86214110

Wrong

And if you're over 35 and posting here haha oh man what a life you must have
>>
>>86219032
>Having sunstroke-based delusions is not 'bullshitting'
>delusions is not 'bullshitting'
kek, how did you end up having this as an argument? You must feel rather silly now.
>>
>>86219092
You claimed he was 'probably just bullshitting' as a rebuttal to me saying he had sunstroke delusion. When I blew you the fuck out on the unlikelihood of him 'probably just bullshitting' you claimed that you meant he was having delusions (which doesn't make sense, because then your rebuttal was just agreeing with me).

>still an experience you can replicate with drugs...
No, him having delusions without taking drugs (which would cause him to know it wasn't an actual religious experience) is not replicable with drugs.

>I don't think you even know what this conversation is anymore.
Considering you claimed that Paul was bullshitting, then switched to saying he had delusions, while somehow pretending to still disagree with me on that point shows that you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>86219168
'Bullshitting' is an edgy term for lying.
When I say 'he had sunstroke delusions'
and you reply, 'No he was bullshitting'
How am I supposed to know that you actually meant, 'I agree, he had sunstroke delusions.'

Of course, we both know exactly what you meant, and I doubt anyone else is actually reading this anymore, so I don't know what the point of lying to yourself and me is.
>>
>>86214513
>Christian values

Remember kids, Love thy neighbour*

Except those dirty blacks, gays, jews etc

Christians are a joke, They don't even follow their book and pretend like they love jesus.
>>
>>86219191
>having delusions without taking drugs is not replicable with drugs
t. someone who never used hallucinogenics
>>
>>86214688
>>86214661
Way to prove his point, idiotic millennials.
>>
>>86219191
You sound mad. Sure is convenient how you ignored nearly every argument that anon made earlier.
>>
>>86219235
I'm not that same guy, I just looked at that post and recognized what a silly cunt you are.
>>
>>86219029
>counts the number of people killed by Christian terrorists in the last 20 years
>counts the number of people killed by Muslims this year alone
hmmmmmm
>>
>>86219270
and you reply, 'No he was bullshitting'
How am I supposed to know that you actually meant, 'I agree, he had sunstroke delusions.'

Answer the question, faggot.
>>
>>86213724
Why do fundies need a book to tell them how to act?
>>
>>86219235
>>86219317
Again, you're talking to at least 2 different people here.
>>
the amount of christcuck samefaggotry, strawmanning, and goalpost moving in this thread is astonishing. why are you guys so intellectually dishonest?
>>
>>86215963
several studies have proven that in general religious people live longer, happier lives than atheists.
>>
>>86219297
What an awfully specific time period you request there bud. Let me guess, all the murders by christians "weren't motivated by their beliefs" amirite?
>>
>>86219393
LOL
>>
>>86215749
>>>reddit
>>
>>86219364
and (he) replies, 'No he was bullshitting'
How am I supposed to know that (he) actually meant, 'I agree, he had sunstroke delusions.'

Answer the question faggot, or don't come bumbling in like an idiot that cant pick up context clues.
>>
>>86219393
>several studies have proven
kek, this phrase is how you identify bullshit.
>>
>>86219393
What does that have to do with anything he said? Are you saying you're christian because of health benefits?

kek
>>
>>86219449
Its an awfully specific time period because its the time period we live in and that actually affects us you retarded fucking idiot. You are so far down the rabbit hole you don't even have that ounce of common sense?
>>
>>86219449
You can extend it back through all of human history if you want to. Muslims were always the aggressors and always the terrorists. I bet you're one of those retards who thinks the Crusades were a massacre of innocent muzzies and doesn't even know who John Sobieski is.
>>
>>86215963
Well, to be fair, based on your posts and the posts of pretty much every atheist I've ever seen online, it absolutely does look like you cunts need an invisible overlord to force you not to be cunts.
>>
>>86219477
You want me to analyze your whole sad conversation with another person. Why do you crave validation so much? Does your mommy not love you enough? You said "delusions is not bullshitting" which is a retarded statement, and you deserve to be ridiculed for it. I could not care less about muh context you keep crying about.
>>
>>86215069
As a person who is part of no religion, yes it absolutely is you stupid fuck.

There is not more moral relavtivity anymore islamist are unapologetic murdering rapists who have slaughterd, pillaged, and destroyed everything their hands could reach for decades up to today and will go far beyond. Christans have blown up an abortion clinic back in what? the 90's?

To suggest otherwise or that they are in anyway comprable is completely disingenuous
>>
>>86219506
>>86219512
>Let me guess, all the murders by christians "weren't motivated by their beliefs" amirite?
>>
>>86219561
Ahh, don't worry man, I thought you must have misread the conversation. If you think having hallucinations and bullshitting about having hallucinations are the same thing, you're not bad at reading context, you're just retarded :)
>>
>>86219588
Weird that you saw me not even come close to saying "all the murders by christians weren't motivated by their beliefs" and thought "AHA! I'VE GOT THE PERFECT GOTCHA FOR HIM NOW!"

I thought atheists were supposed to be intelligent?
>>
>>86219621
>If you think having hallucinations and bullshitting about having hallucinations are the same thing
I don't though. Not sure what's so difficult to understand for you. Hallucinations leave you bullshitting, bullshitting is also bullshitting.
>>
>>86219641
Weird that you saw me ask the same question you ignored before and thought I was quoting you.

I thought religious people were supposed to be intell... no wait, I knew better than that!
>>
>>86219667
>talk nonsense to (someone) in an attempt to deceive them.
Hmmm nopee, hallucinations don't fit at all, it seems like you ARE just retarded :)
>>
>>86219582
You sound unhinged
>>
>>86219705
I didn't think you were quoting me. You were quoting yourself as a means of repeating the question at me. Implying I'd said something that warranted it being repeated.

You are embarrassing yourself. And you probably think I don't realise you're deflecting from my accusations because they were on point.
>>
>>86215635
Almost every western nation including the united states has a muslim extrmist problem, do they not let you know about events like san bernardino and miami in your little australian bubble? Stop deliberatley misreprezenting the overwhelming evidence just because you are wrong and cant argue your way out of it.
>>
>>86219727
You're jut proving over and over again that you've never used hallucinogens.
>>
>>86219754
>repeating the question at me. Implying I'd said nothing to answer it
FTFY
>>
>>86219743
Here you go (You)
>>
>>86214421
>>86214513
Raising a child in a religion is child abuse.
>>
>>86219766
And you're just proving over and over again that you've used far too many.

There is a major difference between pretending you met God, and sincerely believing that you actually met God, and it was crucial to the conversation you decided to stick your drug-addled mind into. But hey, who cares what I think, its not like you're desperate for my approval
>>
>>86219795
There was nothing to answer. You made a strawman. You literally invented something that nobody had said and then attacked that in an attempt to score points.

You are losing.
>>
>>86219141

>wasting the best years of your life posting on a bhutanese vacuum repair forum

It is you who deserves the pity.

Dont forget, youre here forever
>>
>>86213860
>god and morality and shit
>muh Christian notion that morality is objective and can't exist without muh magic sky grandpa
>>
>>86219861
>There is a major difference between pretending you met God, and sincerely believing that you actually met God
Both are bullshit though.
>>
>>86219868
>I didn't answer it
FTFY
>>
>>86219944
I accept your concession of defeat. As usual, it doesn't take much to stump an atheist and leave them reeling and repeating the same tired phrases over and over.
>>
>>86219981
>I'm still not gonna answer it.
FTFY
>>
>>86219913
Ahaha, here we go again you're not understnding the conversation again. I already posted the definition and it doesn't fit! Also, it doesn't make any sense for someone to disagree with me and proffer an alternative explanation that is actually just a synonym of my explanation! Maybe all those hallucinogens did a number on your brain cells :)
>>
>>86220008
Let me guess, you're a cuckold that loves muslims because you "want them to rape" your wife? heh, thought so.
>>
>>86220043
>Still no answer from me, haha!
FTFY
>>
>>86219761
>Almost every western nation including the united states has a muslim extrmist problem
Not really, but you don't seem to care about a rational discussion on the matter.
>>
>>86219582
>he actually thinks there is only one kind of extremist
>>
>>86220043
>>86220062
>Let me guess, you're a cuckold that loves muslims because you "want them to rape" your wife? heh, thought so.
>>
>>86213867
>just like ISIS except not like ISIS at all

Fuck off kike
>>
>>86220099
As usual, it's not hard to stump relitards and leave them repeating the same drivel over and over again.
>>
>>86219582
>hundreds of thousands of years of human society and only JUST know is there a group that is extremist and you can't find any other example of someone just as bad
>it's just a coincidence that this is the time period I am in high school
>>
>>86220064
Name a western nation that hasn't been attacked by muslim extremists in the past 15 years.
>>
>>86220136
>relitards
Ah yes, that good ol atheist wit lmao

I own you. Bark for me, doggy.
>>
>>86220040
>you're not understnding the conversation
I understand perfectly well. You're trying to make me defend something someone else said, and I keep denying it. This upsets you.
>>
>>86219512
>Muslims were always the aggressors and always the terrorists
>literally always
You sure don't sound biased...
>>
>>86220171
>being this upset at the word relitard
expected, truth hurts I suppose.
>>
>>86220184
Hmm, so you've barged into a conversation that you weren't following, and said I was wrong because your personal definition of 'bullshitting' didn't fit with the definition used in the conversation you weren't a part of. And you do this for...fun? Is what drug addicts do in their downtime?
>>
>>86220219
I'm not upset. I'm laughing at the fact that it isn't even clever. It's not a pun. It's not word play. It's just the word "tard" slapped haphazaradly into the middle of the word "religious" and not even in a way that rolls off the tongue.

But do keep barking, doggy. I own you.
>>
>>86220294
>I'm not upset.
>continues to explain how non upset he is
uhuh, stay angry relitard
>>
>>86220318
That's it boy. Bark for me. Do as you're told. Reply again.
>>
>>86220141
The US, Canada, most of Europe.
>>
>>86220280
>your personal definition of 'bullshitting' didn't fit
It's not 'my personal definition', it's the dictionary and commonly accepted definition. You are the one who personally defines it as 'edgy term for lying'.
>>
>>86220141
>literally only 2 countries have seen Islamic extremist attacks in the West
>>
>>86220344
>if you btfo me again I win
kek, oh the relitard transparency, you lot never learn do you?
>>
>>86220356
>Orlando and San Beradino
>October 20, 2014 – On October 20, 2014, two Canadian Forces members were hit by Martin Couture-Rouleau, a recent Muslim convert in what is known as the 2014 Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu ramming attack. Warrant officer Patrice Vincent died of his injuries. Couture-Rouleau was eventually gunned down and killed.
October 22, 2014 - Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, a convert to Islam, fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, a Canadian soldier on ceremonial sentry duty at the Canadian National War Memorial in Ottawa, and then forced his way into Canada's parliament building, where he had a shootout with parliament security personnel. He was shot 31 times and died at the scene. Zehaf-Bibeau made a video prior to the attack in which he expressed his motives as being related "to Canada's foreign policy and in respect of his religious beliefs."
August 10, 2016 - Aaron Driver was killed in Strathroy, Ontario, in a confrontation with police after detonating an explosive in the back seat of a taxi. The confrontation followed a tip from the FBI that Driver had made a "martyrdom video" and was planning an attack on an urban area.[16]

Also, I do not have enough cahracters left to list all of Euorpe's islamic attacks. Name some actual countries and I might be able to narrow it down and prove you wrong even further.

>>86220414
>Germany
>France
>UK
>US
>Canada
>Sweden
>Belgium
Those are just in the last 3 years.
>>
>>86220400
Aahahaha, I already posted a defintion though, and it fit my understanding and not yours! I used The Urban Dictionary definition, which is about as official as you could get because....no, bullshitting doesn't actually have a proper dictionary definition, they don't put words like that in the dictionary, you silly druggie :)
>>
>>86220453
I own you. Reply again. Prove that there's nothing an atheist desires more than someone they cannot see, dictating their behaviour.
>>
>>86220512
>trying this hard
cringe
>>
>>86220547
There it is again. The atheist desires nothing more than to have his behaviour dictated by someone he cannot see. Reply again.
>>
>>86220493
>bullshitting doesn't actually have a proper dictionary definition, they don't put words like that in the dictionary
So, you don't actually have a dictionary, nor ever looked in one? Protip: They do put in 'words like that'.
>>
>>86220477
So,a handful of moderatley small in scope shootings in the US over 15 years by lone wolves or recent converts?
>Germany
>France
>UK
>US
>Canada
>Sweden
>Belgium
>Those are just in the last 3 years.
Only 2 those countries had major attacks taken credit by an Islamist extremist group you fucking paranoid faggot.

I just want you to admit that this is partially a boogeyman informed by your bias.
>>
>>86220574
>being this upset someone doesn't believe your fairytales
Mate, that's just sad. Reply to me and prove how upset you are.
>>
>>86220574
Holy shit dude, have you ever met a single atheist in real life? You have the weirdest hate boner for this boogeyman version of them.
>>
>>86220574
t. child rapist
>>
>>86220616
According to Europol, terror attacks attributed to jihadists in the European Union increased from four in 2014 to seventeen in 2015, while the number of people killed increased from four to 150.[17] In 2016, a total of 135 people were killed in thirteen jihadist attacks in the European Union.

You're trying to move goalposts by saying "major attacks" and then being the lone arbiter of what consitutes "major". I'd say attacking a parliamentary building, such as in England, is pretty major. I'd say 130 deaths in the Bataclan is pretty major. I'd say 20 deaths in Ile de France is pretty major. 32 in Brussels. 86 in Nice.

All sound pretty major to me. But maybe to terrorists like you muslims, those things sound quite tame.
>>
>86220686
>>86220698
>>86220717
See? I own you all. You desire nothing more than your lives to be dictated by a superior unseen being.
>>
>>86220616
>Germany
Source?
>France
You got 1.
>UK
You got 2.
>US
9/11 was almost 20 years ago.
>Canada
Where?
>Sweden
Literally one shooting happened.
>Belgium
Where?

How many countries do you think are in Europe btw?
>>
>>86220731
I'm a Muslim now because I don't agree with your autistic crying that the entire West is in flames?
>>
>>86220761
Kek, I knew you couldn't resist. Thanks for proving how upset you are. Reply again and prove you're really angry!
>>
>>86220764
Meant for >>86220477
>>
>>86220731
None of those are a major number of deaths. You're giving the perfect example of why terrorism isn't a real threat, and way overblown by the media. Traffic accidents literally kill more people than terrorist attacks. Terrorists are a pretty sad incapable bunch of illiterate morons hiding in their sand castles. Yet we're all supposed to fear them for some reason? Kek, come at me akbars, make sure you don't explode too early.
>>
>>86220764
Which German attack would you prefer? There's literally 7 in the past 3 years.

Have the most recent one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Hamburg_attack

>9/11
San Beradino and Orlando were not 20 years ago.

>Canada
I listed 3 examples earlier. Read up.

>Sweden
>if it's only one islamic terror attack then it isn't really an attack

>Belgium
>Where?
Imagine being so fucking ignorant that you don't even know about the Brussels airport bombing and you're still going to sit there and try to act like you know jack fucking shit about terrorism

>>86220804
You're demonstrably wrong. You've been proven wrong several times over. Stop posting.
>>
>>86220761
>You desire nothing more than delusion
lolwat?
>>
>>86220914
>130 people killed in a single attack isn't major in a first world western nation
Maybe not where you live, you dirty muslim sandnigger. But for the West, that shit doesn't happen. It is not normal. It is major.
>>
>>86220731
Where are you getting 135 from? You aren't sourcing anything. You said over 15 years, are we looking at frequency and rate? Because only the last few years have seen a spike in attacks like this, that are already petering out.

You people perversely act like you want the West to be in perpetual violence as part of your headcanon...
>>
>Atheists copying the actions of an unseen superior being and using his actions as a basis for their own
I own you.
>>
>>86220922
Overall, these are literally a little over a handful of attacks across two entire continents, over a 15 year time span...

How do you not understand this?
>>
>>86220970
It literally said Europol right there in the fucking post, you illiterate sandnigger.

https://www.europol.europa.eu/activities-services/main-reports/eu-terrorism-situation-and-trend-report-te-sat-2017

>>86221002
As was said before, those attacks all took place in the last 3 years. Not the last 15. Fucking 3.

Quiet down, sandnigger.
>>
>>86220965
It's not about where you live. It's about the big picture. 130 deaths is 130 too many, don't get me wrong, but it isn't major, it doesn't actually affect anything other than those families. Terrorism is not a threat to our society at all. They are weak and stupid, and we should look down on them instead of fear them.
>>
>>86221026
I'll repeat again, this all amounts to an outlying minority of deaths across two continents and a dozen or so countries, it's not that frequent, not that high and not normative.

Respond with something other than "you a sandnigger" if you can..
>>
>>86220994
>misusing meme arrows this badly
>>
>>86221058
>Terrorism is not a threat to our society at all
You are a fucking retard. There are hundreds of people who are dead that would not be dead, if not for muslims. Tell that that terrorism isn't a threat.

Sandnigger.

>>86221099
I have proven you demonstrably wrong. Several times over. Stop posting, sandnigger.
>>
>>86221141
>I have proven you demonstrably wrong.
You proved that it is a statistically low threat that relies on getting knee jerk faggots like yourself all bent out of shape to think they are more dangerous than they are.
>>
>>86221141
>Tell them that terrorism isn't a threat.
FTFY, also, a threat to a few persons isn't a threat to an entire society. Try understanding the argument before you respond.
>>
>>86221141
>There are hundreds of people who are dead that would not be dead, if not for muslims. Tell that that terrorism isn't a threat.
A little over a hundred deaths over nearly 6 to 10 years is literally not a lot of people you triggered faggot. More people die of diabetes than Islamists.

And get it right already, they are Islamist Extremists.
>>
>>86221141
>I'll call them sandnigger, that will help prove I'm not a retard!
>>
>>86221177
You are literally admitting that it's a threat in your very own post while telling me not to worry about muslims. Not to mention, we're only referring to their fatal attacks. Not their rape gangs like those in England that rape literally thousands of white native children and aren't arrested because it would be wrong to arrest a muslim. Nor are we mentioning their sexual assaults like those in Cologne or the "sexual emergency" in Austria. Nor are we mentioning their use of acid in "honour" attacks that has led England into debating whether or not to legislate the purchase of any substance with sulphuric acid in it.

>>86221194
I understand the situation better than you ever will. You see, I don't get my information from twitter or the Guardian. You are a parrot. You know nothing.

>>86221227
It's baffling that you've read "three years" at least 4 times and still you try to dilute the situation by saying "15 years" and now "6 to 10" years. It's almost like you're trying to hide something...

I did get it right. They are muslims. All muslims are evil. They literally worship a child rapist and want to emulate him.

>>86221232
Calling you what you are is not my argument. I presented my argument prior to addressing you for what you are. Sandnigger.
>>
>>86221316
>Breitbart told me about the roving bands of rape gangs going around Bristol and raping kids! Don't ask me to prove it though.
>>
>>86221316
>I understand the situation
Mate, you don't even understand the argument..
>>
>>86221352
>Breaitbart
>implying I read kike shit like that
If you're actually going to try to deny reality like the Rotherham scandal, then you're a truly evil individual. To be expected of a muslim.
>>
>>86215573
I'm sorry to but in but uhh, weren't you the one who brought up china as some dystopian shithole without faith? And anon simply pointed out it is a global superpower, very succesful, not at all as bad as you make it out to be, and still has plenty of religious people in it?
Isn't that exactly what happened?
>>
>>86221399
I'm not a Muslim you assblasted faggot.
>>
>>86221316
Not sure if trolling or actually this dense.
>>
>>86221316
>REEEEEEE: The post.
>>
File: muslims.png (19KB, 681x414px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
19KB, 681x414px
>>86221396
You are a truly evil "human", you sandnigger cunt. I hope your entire population gets wiped from this planet.

>>86221423
You sure act like one. Right down to the lying about reality stuff, you muslim nigger.

>>86221425
Not an argument, sandnigger.
>>
>>86221399
The Rotherham scandal dealt with British Pakistanis and concluded in the 2010s...

Do you think everyone in Pakistan is Muslim now?
>>
>>86221455
>You are a truly evil "human", you sandnigger cunt. I hope your entire population gets wiped from this planet.
kek, I'm a blond white male... And you still don't seem to understand the argument.
>>
>>86221454
Not an argument, sandnigger.
>>
>>86221487
Yes I know, it wasn't supposed to be one. I'm just ridiculing you for being dumb.
>>
>>86221455
>Telegraph
>Daily Mail
>The Independent
Wew, hard hitting journalism there.
>>
>>86221480
According to the CIA World Factbook and Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, 95-97% of the total population of Pakistan is Muslim.

Sandnigger.

>>86221486
You aren't fooling anyone, Ahmed. I can't wait for your people to be wiped out.

>>86221525
>he says while denying reality
lmao
>>
>>86221227
fucking THIS

until there are literally millions dead we have nothing to worry about desu
>>
>>86221455
>reality stuff
gotta love reality stuff
>>
>>86221536
I literally just googled "asian rape gangs" and those were the first results. I figured they were timely. Would you rather I got the actual independent investigations that led to the arrests?
>>
>>86221552
There is a difference between a little over a hundred deaths over a literal decade, and the entire West falling apart...
>>
Rotherham - The issue of child abuse in the town first came to light in 2010 when five Asian men were jailed for sexual offences against under-age girls.

A 2014 inquiry found there were more than 1,400 victims of grooming and sex exploitation in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013.

* Rochdale - The trial of nine Asian men for grooming young white girls for sex attracted widespread public outrage and sparked a national debate when they were convicted in 2012.

The gang received jail sentences of between four and 19 years for offences committed against five girls - aged between 13 and 15 - in and around Rochdale between 2008 and 2010.

Oxford - In 2013, five members of a sadistic paedophile ring were handed life sentences, while two others were each jailed for seven years at the Old Bailey.

The court heard how six girls, aged between 11 and 15, were plied with alcohol and drugs before being forced to perform sex acts.

All of the men were of Pakistani origin apart from two brothers, who were from north Africa.

Bristol - Some 13 Somali men were jailed for more than a total of more than 100 years after they were convicted in 2014 of running an inner city sex ring.

Victims as young as 13 were preyed upon, sexually abused and trafficked across Bristol to be passed around the men's friends for money.

* Aylesbury - Six Asian men were jailed in 2015 for grooming vulnerable under-age white girls between 2006 and 2012.

The Old Bailey heard victims would be plied with alcohol and forced to perform sex acts for as little as "the price of a McDonalds".

* Peterborough - A total of 10 men were convicted of child sex crimes in the town, including "predatory" restaurant boss Mohammed Khubaib, who was originally from Pakistan.

He was jailed for 13 years at the Old Bailey in 2015, after he was found guilty of forcing a 14-year-old girl to perform a sex act on him and nine counts of trafficking for sexual exploitation, involving girls aged from 12 to 15, between 2010 and 2013.
>>
>>86221537
>denying reality
I'm not denying anything, I'm not making any arguments either, all I'm doing is ridiculing you for being dumb.
>>
>>86221577
You could just source the statistics that best help your argument.

Something you aren't really doing outside of cherrypicking.
>>
>>86221631
So..shouldn't we be stopping the immigration of Asians?
>>
>>86221552
>It's either 'all good nothing to worry about' OR 'aaaaaaaaaaah society is ending!!!!!'
What kind of retardation do you suffer from exactly?
>>
>>86221680
In England "Asians" refers to pakistanis and Indians, not gooks. England didn't have enough chinks for the language to develop that way, but with Pakistan and India in the Commonwealth, they became the "asians" in England.
>>
>>86221729
Oh, so you're retarded?
>>
>>86221603
what? why are you replying to me? I literally agree with you. Some hundred deaths mean nothing to a continent made up of hundreds of millions of people
>>
>>86221729
>everyone with a middle eastern soundinf name is a Muslim
>people rape because they are Muslims and not becuase they are criminals
>>
File: asian.png (36KB, 643x538px) Image search: [Google]
asian.png
36KB, 643x538px
>>86221758
>>
>>86221758
bulletproof argument lmao
>>
>>86221813
>Prosecutors said the gang - 17 men and one woman - had targeted 13 white girls and women, aged from 15 to their early 20s, in the city of Newcastle in north-west England between 2010 and 2014. The offenders were found guilty following four trials, the last of which concluded on Tuesday.
>Some Muslim men involved in cases where young white girls have been abused view them as "worthless", the head of the UK's Ramadhan Foundation has said.

Mohammed Shafiq told Sky News: "There is a minority of criminals involved in sexual abuse of children in on-street gang grooming who view white girls as worthless.

"They think they can be used in this abhorrent sort of way where they can be seen as trash."
>His comments come after 18 gang members - predominantly made up of men from a south Asian background - were convicted of the grooming, abuse and rape of women and girls as young as 15.
>>
>>86221897
How does this change what I said?
>>
>>86221933
Why are you sandniggers all so illiterate?
>>
>>86221897
>places where there are a lot of Muslims in the population
>will statistically have more Muslims in crime.
Color me fucking shocked.
>>
File: muslims.png (729KB, 816x685px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
729KB, 816x685px
pure coincidence
>>
>>86221964
Again, I'm white. Calling me "sandnigger" isn't an argument.
>>
>>86221995
>extremist right wing rhetoric bullshit as news
yeah...no
>>
>>86221995
>not a single Christian has ever raped
I can't think of a single example of a massive rape scandal done by Christians...
>>
>>86221974
It is the potentially explosive charge that may gain momentum after the conviction of the latest gang of men to be convicted of grooming underage girls. Is there something about Asian Muslim men that leads to them being disproportionately involved in the grooming and sexual abuse of white girls?

The courts have dealt with a cluster of horrific cases including those in Rochdale, Derby and now Oxford.

Available figures are patchy and flawed, but on the face of it they do suggest Asian men are disproportionately involved in group grooming leading to sexual abuse, compared with their numbers in the national population. This impression is supported by several sources in law enforcement who spoke to the Guardian.

>>86222006
Sandnigger.

>>86222023
>literally denying reality
lmao. Truly evil creature, you are.
>>
>>86222064
>>>/pol/
>>
File: muslims.png (720KB, 604x670px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
720KB, 604x670px
pure coincidence.
>>
>>86222117
Is this all you think about? You have a lot of these pictures.
>>
File: muslims.png (92KB, 661x663px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
92KB, 661x663px
just a coincidence boys, carry on
>>
>>86222058
this
christians rape too
what if all the other races we invite in our countries do it? its only natural in my opinion

when you have a rape problem you dont try to solve it, you just invite millions of other rapists in your country
>>
>>86222154
Holy shit stop posting already.
>>
File: muslims.png (814KB, 756x646px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
814KB, 756x646px
>>86222140
notice they all have the same filename? that means i'm saving and posting them as we speak. That's how fucking easy it is to find evidence of evil muslim acts.
>>
>>86222177
?
why?
>>
File: muslims.png (720KB, 677x826px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
720KB, 677x826px
they're good people bro! let them in!
>>
>>86222154
>a rape problem
rape is not a problem, women saying 'no' is, rape is simply a solution.
>>
File: muslims.png (271KB, 661x537px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
271KB, 661x537px
just coincidence my friends!
>>
>>86222258
fuck off faggot you dont judge a bunch of people by their bad apples but from their good ones, and the good ones are WAAAYYYYY better that the bad you insecure loser
>>
>>86222195
You literally don't even know if half of these people are Muslim. Even so, they live in Muslim communities in the UK...obviously they would be committing more crimes.
>>
>>86213906
It was more popular then than now- atheism is the fastest declining 'religious' group
>>
>>86222195
>>86222258
>>86222297
>posting individual cases to prove they're not individual cases
Is this the power of being "woke"?
>>
File: muslims.png (297KB, 686x620px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
297KB, 686x620px
just coincidence, it's okay boys
>>
>>86222339
>atheism is the fastest declining 'religious' group
Is this what relitards actually tell themselves?
>>
File: muslims.png (532KB, 670x609px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
532KB, 670x609px
>>86222343
one of those "individual cases" was actually 1400 different victims over the course of a decade

just a coincidence though, i'm sure
>>
>>86221536
Blinkered fool. How many Asian rape gangs do you need? You think these rape gangs are so widespread that an arrest of 18 is a drop in the wellspring of readily available rape gang statistics?
>>
>>86222408
A large amount of victims doesn't mean it isn't an individual case brainlet.
>>
File: muslims.png (362KB, 656x784px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
362KB, 656x784px
dont worry friends, if it happens thousands of times over, then technically they're only thousands of individual cases and not a trend
>>
>>86222458
>You think these rape gangs are so widespread
No...I don't.
>>
>>86222258
That's my street :)
>>
File: muslims.png (495KB, 1237x739px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
495KB, 1237x739px
definitely no muslims involved here
>>
>>86222464
this is literally a result of having closed borders you realize this right? you brought this upon yourself and then complain about it lmao
>>
>>86222488
How many times have you been raped?
>>
>>86222503
>definitely no individuals involved here
kek
>>
File: muslims.png (97KB, 624x627px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
97KB, 624x627px
coincidink

surely this wouldnt have happened if only we'd opened the borders to everyone
>>
>>86222553
>being American
>being against open borders
>>
File: muslims.png (650KB, 706x729px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
650KB, 706x729px
>>86222548
dont worry friends, if it happens thousands of times over, then technically they're only thousands of individual cases and not a trend
>>
>>86215380
Not him, but here you go. The bible is full of inconsistencies with reality and with itself, so you can't defend your religion on grounds of literal truth. You have to admit that you just want it to be true. That's all well and good for you, but it's destructive to teach children your wish-thinking memetic bullshit, so you really ought to shut the fuck up and fuck the fuck off.
>>
File: muslims.png (63KB, 625x518px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
63KB, 625x518px
dont question it friends, it's only a coincidence after all

>>86222579
I'm not America, sandnigger.
>>
>>86222482
So then these cases are representing a good majority of the rape gangs. Now let's target the largest offending demographic.
>>
>>86222587
>thousands
[citation needed]
>>
File: muslims.png (77KB, 651x583px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
77KB, 651x583px
do not question it goy-- i mean guys!
>>
>>86222621
Or we could just target the criminals themselves.
>>
>>86222636
its wrong
they were only 1.400
>>
>>86222513
0, btw the woman who was allegedly raped was a well known slut, she probably lied about it. There was a lack of proof at trial.
>>
>>86222587
Perhaps IF it were 'thousands' you'd have a point. But there aren't thousands. There are a few dozen in a population on millions. So indeed they are mere individual cases, not a trend.
>>
>>86222651
Is this a Breitbart article?
>>
File: muslims.png (45KB, 631x571px) Image search: [Google]
muslims.png
45KB, 631x571px
>>86222636
>1400 victims in one town alone

I'm sure it doesn't count though! individuals and all that, eh?
Thread posts: 479
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.