[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Worf never make it to command?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9514.jpg (130KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9514.jpg
130KB, 880x660px
Why did Worf never make it to command?
>>
>>86212862
he's a nigger and I got dubs
>>
The moment the ship takes damage he is going to order ramming speed, as seen in the Borg battle
>>
>>86212862
He wears command red on DS9.
>>
>>86212905
Functionally by the late Dominion War he has as much authority as Picard did. After that he goes into the ambassadorial corps.
>>
>>86212862
he wanted to attack any ship they encountered
>>
>>86212901
wha was ramming speed? impulse?
>>
Too many Klingon eps on TNG
>>
>>86212862
Too many penguins having lunch.
>>
>>86212862
Michael Dorn still wants to do a Captain Worf show.
>>
Off pride tykes now talk wide with scar meat
Off sides like how Word ride with starfleet
>>
I thought he had command of the ds9 ship in the show and in the Borg time travel movie at the start
>>
>>86214105
"Captain, I recommend a full spread of photon torpedoes. Wait, *I'm* the captain now. FIRE A FULL SPREAD OF TORPEDOES!"
>>
>>86212862
Diversity quotas
>>
>>86215028
I thought he was in command of the Defiant as well. Sisko clearly wasn't aboard and Worf ordered them to ram the Borg.
>>
File: Worf2395.jpg (11KB, 164x200px) Image search: [Google]
Worf2395.jpg
11KB, 164x200px
>>86215427
>Forgets Admiral Picard is on the ship.
>Doors to bridge open.
"Belay that, Mr Worf...."
>>
>>86215427
>Captain, the ship doesn't answer our hailings maybe we should go to Yellow alert
>FUCK THAT NOISE LIEUTENANT, WE ARE IN RED ALERT, EVERYONE TO THEIR COMBAT STATIONS. MARINES, PREPARE FOR BOARDING THAT SHIP, ENSIGN, BRING ME MY LASER CUTLASS!
>>
>>86218453
> Ramming speed!
> Marines into the breach, purge the enemy!

Worf would make a better captain of a Warhammer 40k ship.
>>
>>86212901
>>86215028
>>86218212

yes, he was in command of the defiant.

>>86212884

no, you don't. but 84 is twice 42 so that must mean something. somewhere.

>>86212976

i don't think there is a specific speed for ramming. it's just sounds nice to say it that way on tv to indicate you're planning to ram another ship compared to "prepare for ramming" or "i'm gonna ram you"
>>
>>86212976
Warp engines were offline, all they had were the impulse engines so ramming speed was whatever speed they could get up to before they hit the cube.
>>
>>86212862
Because he Federation be raysiss an shit.
>>
>>86218641
Wait since warp is FTL if they rammed at warp 1 what would happen?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.