[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The big question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1442.jpg (39KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.jpg
39KB, 500x400px
Roz or Daphne?
>>
Lilith
>>
>>86211018
this 100x
>>
F: roz
M: Lilith
K: Daphne
>>
>>86211308
Agreed. Daphne's accent is too annoying
>>
There's only one good answer to this:

Marty
>>
>>86210950
Roz obvs.

Plus, you can close your eyes while you're fucking her and pretend you're fucking Fox from Gargoyles.
>>
>>86210950
Honestly Roz, Daphne gets annoying as fuck from when she gets fat until the end of the series.
>>
>>86210950
Whichever could grow the most:

arm hair, including shoulders, knuckles, hands
armpit hair
leg hair, including thighs, upper and inner, as well as feet and toes
ass hair
nipple hair
belly hair no matter how far up it goes
mustache and other facial hair

would be my choice.
>>
>>86210950
Post pregnancy Roz was the hottest
>>
File: bebe_neuwirth-7306.jpg (330KB, 1280x1919px)
bebe_neuwirth-7306.jpg
330KB, 1280x1919px
>>86211018
>Lilith (/ˈlJlJθ/; Hebrew: לִילִית Lîlîṯ) is a figure in Jewish mythology, developed earliest in the Babylonian Talmud (3rd to 5th centuries). Lilith is a dangerous demon of the night, who is sexually wanton, and who steals babies in the darkness. The character is generally thought to derive in part from a historically far earlier class of female demons (lilītu) in ancient Mesopotamian religion, found in cuneiform texts of Sumer, the Akkadian Empire, Assyria, and Babylonia.
>>
>>86210950
I literally watched that episode last night. Wish they would have made the stalker creepier.

>>86211018
This
>>
Roz
>>
>>86210950
Daphne in earlier seasons, Roz in later ones.
>>86211018
YEEEEEEPPPPPP I wanna fuck her mouth
>>
>>86211704
It's such a terrible accent. Nobody from the UK sounds like that. Same for her brothers that turn up.
>>
Daphne in seasons 1-5
Roz in seasons 6-11
>>
>Daphne
How is it possible to write such an adorable character and turn her into a snobby bitch by the series' end? That takes a lot of skill if you ask me
>>
Bebe all the way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INidMdtP5sw
>>
>>86211810
he does have the best parties
>>
>>86214188
there's a movie where she seduces a teen boy
>>
>>86210950
Definitely Roz.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.