[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: ___960-2.jpg (47KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
___960-2.jpg
47KB, 960x540px
was it a good idea to make him the villain of season 2? i feel like this ruined the entire dynamic of the group. also did this contribute to chevy hating harmon?

also community general
>>
>>86209471
Harmon did it because he hated Chevy. He put him in a wheelchair for half a season was "punishment."
>>
harmons a hack
>>
>>86209616
Well he was an entitled bitch, just because he was the only real talent on the show.
>>
what did you guys prefer:

season 1 relative normalcy and community college antics

or

season 3 harmon ridiculous off campus escapades and multiple timelines XD
>>
>>86209838
to be fair he is chevy fucking chase. a comedy legend. and harmon is an unfunny hack who THINKS he's too smart for his own good
>>
>>86209864
The multiple timelines episode was the best one they did
>>
>>86209909
that was the show jumping the shark for me.......especially when darkest timeline comes back. though i cant remember if that was the same season or dog dick season 4
>>
>>86210044
Idk, I just checked wiki and critically it's one of the best episodes of the series, and it got nominated for an Emmy for best writing
>>
>>86210117
jesus christ thats depressing. so to get nominated your writing has to be OMG SO DEEP AND COMPLICATED. so many better episodes like football feminism and you or even the abed christmas one
>>
>>86210117
it's also my favorite
>>
>>86210168
hey, the Abed Christmas one was also great. You mean the one with the 3D animation? Also the Glee christmas is probably my 2nd favorite. fuck, this show was good
>>
>>86209899
chevy chase's entire shtick was how easy it is to hate him
>>
>>86209471
S1=S2>some eps of S3> nothing > rest of S3> S5=S6 > the other half of season 3 > literally dogshit >>>>> S4
>>
>>86209471
Harmon is a 2 pump chump. Season 3 had some ok episodes but it really didn't pay off. Rick and morty is starting to feel very similar. Sorry justin.
>>
>>86210322
some eps of season 3 > the rest of season 3 > the other half of season 3 > the remainder of season 3 > the final piece of season 3 > the unmentioned part of season 3
>>
File: community-puppets1[1].jpg (110KB, 607x308px) Image search: [Google]
community-puppets1[1].jpg
110KB, 607x308px
Reminder that season 4 had Jason Alexander guest starring in a terrible musical puppet episode. This is a thing that happened.
>>
>>86210366
Now you're just being facetious anon.
>>
>>86210356
Season 5 was pretty solid though. Felt like Harmon was actually trying again because he wanted to prove he was better than the guys who ran season 4. By season 6 he had slumped back to his season 3 self though.
>>
>>86209471
It was a good idea in that he was an easy character to hate
A better idea would have been to rotate which character was the "villain" of each season.
Britta, Shirley, and Jeff can easily be molded into villains. Annie and Troy could be pushed to become villains easily. The only one who you couldn't apply this to is Abed.
>>
>>86210396
Shhhh. I don't think that anyone would argue against season 4 being absolute shit.
>>
File: abed2008[1].png (693KB, 770x435px) Image search: [Google]
abed2008[1].png
693KB, 770x435px
>>86210396
Also an "origin story" episode where we found out all the characters had met each other before the pilot and undermined many of their established backstories.
>>
File: community46-finality[1].jpg (35KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
community46-finality[1].jpg
35KB, 520x292px
>>86210454
And then the darkest timeline invaded the prime timeline for a game of scifi paintball and it was all a dream.
>>
>>86210422
Season 5 was ok. But by then the damage had been done. If the show wasn't constantly surrounded by the back stage bullshit and Harmon getting comfortable and too boozy it probably would've been fine. Or at the very least had more quality seasons with the original cast.
>>
>>86210407
look at your list lol, it doesn't make sense
>>
>>86210475
I think if they ever make the Community movie, which will probably never happen, the main plot will be about the evil timeline taking over the main timeline
>>
File: community-william-winger[1].jpg (81KB, 510x317px) Image search: [Google]
community-william-winger[1].jpg
81KB, 510x317px
>>86210475
At least we got that great payoff to the Jeff's dad subplot they had been building up to for the past several seasons though.
>>
>>86210492
Oh... ya. Thanks. I included s3 too much. Lol. Either way. My point is that after season 2 it was pretty much all downhill.
>>
>>86210424
i like this idea. and abed doing some movie villain arc for the sake of doing a movie villain arc would have been cash money
>>
>>86210475
fuck season 4 holy christ. they actually thought this would be a good idea.
>>
>>86210528
i thought the adam devine stuff was funny but the actual jeff dads plot felt forced. like they knew they had to do it to give the season credibility. but this was the best they could come up with? i literally didn't give a fuck about the outcome
>>
>>86210475
This piece of shit episode was almost the series finale. How hilarious would that have been?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.