[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who was in the wrong in this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Oz-oz-hbo-12410644-1280-1024.jpg (207KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Oz-oz-hbo-12410644-1280-1024.jpg
207KB, 1280x1024px
So who was in the wrong in this show?
>>
all of them. thays why theyre in jail.
>>
>>86206616
/thread
>>
>>86205171

Oz itself
>>
>>86206616
>>86207174
But McManus wasn't in jail.
>>
>>86206616

fun fact: the creator intentionally made it so no innocents get wrongfully imprisoned because it would get in the way of the themes of guilt and redemtion and stuff.
>>
Why on earth would the state of New York allow so many prisoners to be violently murdered in an experimental unit?

If this show took place in reality they would have pulled the plug on Em City after episode 1
>>
>>86207213
he worked in a jail
>>
The White people.
>>
File: McManus_LOL.jpg (13KB, 308x244px) Image search: [Google]
McManus_LOL.jpg
13KB, 308x244px
Name a worse character.
>>
>>86207271
rapes aside, emerald city seems comfy
>>
>>86207680
that one drug dealer guy who showed up in the last three episodes from out of nowhere and did absolutely nothing to affect the plot whatsoever
>>
>>86207756

being shanked to death aside, emerald city seems comfy
>>
>>86205171
The studio for dragging it on far longer than it needed.
>>
>>86207820
you wont get shanked if you maintain your boipucci
>>
>>86207838
it was hbo fault
>>
>>86207787
Who?
>>
I still have season 5 laying there for over a year now. Should I keep watching? I've already been spoiled on many keys of the ending, which I can't say I was excited for after that fourth season.
>>
>>86208106
Actually, it was four seasons in. I was considering watching the fifth.
>>
>>86208032
The whole point of the show is to watch people get raped and stabbed, or die in ridiculous ways. Why wouldn't you continue watching?
>>
Season 1: An inmate is killed, making the governor crack down on Oz, the warden is under pressure, politics and social issues abound, staff is under pressure

Later seasons: A murder happens whenever a story arc is over. People are killed regularly. No one bats an eye
>>
>>86205171
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=11&v=V_sRzyXvJDk

OF YO BODY

OF YO SOUL
>>
>>86208032
honestly yes. its pretty clear from season 5 and onwards the writers stopped giving a fuck and the shit they come up with is so absurd to the point where you have to see it to believe it.
>>
>>86208372
It's after season 1 that the show gets absurd; Wolverine Beecher happens in season 3, and in season 2 Schillinger has Keller use his magic seduction powers on Beecher.
>>
>>86208032
The musical episode was the last kino one. Not worth watching after that.
>>
>>86208032
Half way through 4 to 6 is a dissappointing ride but you might as well finish it
>>
Adebessi was the best. Show went to shit when he died
>>
>>86207680
The ugly female guard who fucked everyone.
>>
>>86207899
He's probably talking about Torquemada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkjoDgdtX1o
>>
>>86207680
Luke Perry the priest
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>86207680
father asian guy from jurassic park
>>
>>86211444
Are Italians white?
>>
>>86210450

Honestly I didn't feel like the show didn't go off the rails till Adebisi died. Thats when the rapid aging plotlines started happening.
>>
The ending was terrible.
>>
>>86205171

Show didn't have any good or bad guys, it was a slice of life fly on the wall faux documentary that just tried to convey something of the character of places like Oz. The "main story" doesn't go anywhere, the leading characters all die or move on, even the fucking narrator dies before the end.
>>
>>86211444
no lube or anything? How are we supposed to realistically believe a BBC just slid right in?
>>
>>86211444
"your people can't fight"
>>
>>86207271

People dropped like flies in gen-pop too.
>>
>>86207787
>did absolutely nothing to affect the plot whatsoever
he turned miguel or whatever that spic's name was into a homo, seems like that was the purpose of most characters, to turn someone into a homo, this show is so fucking gay
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.