[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So they were gay, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: shawshank-redemption-jpg.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
shawshank-redemption-jpg.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
So they were gay, right?
>>
>>86204777
No, you've gotta be human first.
>>
Two men can't be close and have a platonic relationship?
>>
>>86204777
People have gotten so brainwashed by homosexual propaganda that you don't understand the difference between friendship and sexual attractions
>>
>>86205118
friendship isn't real
hollywood is feeling your brain with retarded shit
>>
His forehead is distractingly large
>>
>>86204777
what was the name of the mexican beach they always wanted to visit?
>>
the fucking main character states to the camera that he isn't a homosexual

are you retarded?
>>
>>86204806
this, they were buds, only fags would misunderstand
>>
>>86204777
The main character literally got fucked in the ass. Multiple times and did nothing to stop it. Don't try to tell me that it was rape, I know he fucking enjoyed that shit.
>>
>>86204777
Not by choice, though.
>>
>>86204777
>being so gay you can't understand friendship
>>
>Movies women will never understand
>>
>>86205659
The twat and a hoe
>>
>>86204777
Maybe. If Red was real.
>>
Red paid the sisters to rape Andy repeatedly and went to Mexico to confirm if Andy was there and turned him into the Mexican authorities where he was extradited back to the states
>>
>>86205947
Consider my mind blown.
This is a bigger revelation than Marky Mark transforming into a rat at the end of The Departed.
>>
>he hides what's truly precious to him, a big round dark hole behind a big titted woman poster to fool everybody
it was pretty obvious brah
>>
>>86205820
Yes, half the population doesn't get one of the most universally liked movie.
>>
File: 1501793135935.jpg (104KB, 1680x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1501793135935.jpg
104KB, 1680x1004px
The Jew is trying to push this friendship meme
don't fall for it
>>
Andy wasn't gay, he just laid there
>>
>>86205873
>hurrr it was all a dream hurrr it was in da eemajinashun of da character hurrr
I wish this meme would stop. I wish the heart of every fuckhead who posts this meme, would stop.
>>
>>86204777
His name was Red.
He was the only guilty man in Shawshank.
He wasn't human.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.