[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: movieposter.jpg (21KB, 279x402px) Image search: [Google]
movieposter.jpg
21KB, 279x402px
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
80 minutes of kino with another hour tacked on for no good reason.
>>
>>86204445
sorta agree actually. I was interested at first but it's all downhill from there
>>
It was a total crock of shit.

The tiddies summed up the whole film.
>>
>>86204247
the first half was pretty good. Had some god tier cinemetography, but the plot started to get repetitive and the build up led to nothing.

The twist was kinda fun just for how retarded and out of nowhere it was
>>
File: 1467155478524.gif (955KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1467155478524.gif
955KB, 480x270px
>>86204247
An overly long movie that didn't even have the decency to show the rape scene that would have been kino.
>>
>>86204247
A masterpiece
>>
>>86204247
A shitty version of Frankenstein
>>
>>86204247
an autistic version of shutter island
>>
yfw this scene comes on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yJbSDxe2R4
>>
>girl is said to be 12 years old
>girl is forcefully unclothed and almost raped and is visibly nude for a while
>watching it with family
>nobody bats an eye because we're hispanic
tell me your stories, white boys, about how your cucked families tried to virtue signal by pretending to be disgusted
>>
somebody post the bathtub eels scene please
>>
>>86204247
KINO
>>
>>86206344
>>86210969
please explain
>>
>>86204247
This OST is real good.
>>
Movie made by a bunch of cinematographers with little plot.
>>
>>86204247
It was literally a gothic horror novel in a modernized setting that was hilariously out of touch with what ''''''people'''''''' enjoy now.
>>
>>86204445
This.
Every time it looked like it was reaching the climax it just kept going another 20 minutes
>>
>>86211048
Watch the movie.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.