[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x360px
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>86203992

Are You Afraid of the Dark, mirite?
>>
>>86203992
i attribute my fear of water to this episode. saw it in 3rd grade and it literally fucked my entire life up

i can swim in pools, but deep water is the one thing in the world i'm pretty anxious about
>>
>>86203992
This was something that wouldn't seem out of place in the Outer Limits or Tales from the Cryptkeeper or something, why don't kids shows be scary like this anymore?
>>
When I was a kid I thought the wraith looked awesome. Also hilarious that Jay Baruchel was the first victim.
>>
>>86203992
Holy shit motherfucker and that episode.

AYAOTD wasnt even that scary most of the time and all of the sudden i cant even so much as take a bath without a panic attack for like 2 weeks
>>
>>86203992
this episode scared me as a kid. whats the name of this episode i forgot ?
>>
File: eggplant.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eggplant.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
I think that's the one episode that everybody remembers. I mean there's that whole series with the guy who owns the magic shop, but fuck that queer. This episode turned kids across America off from swimming for years...in chlorinated pools!!!
>>
>>86206102
kids are too pussy now.
>>
>>86206656
>>86206102
no one wants to pay for that kind of production
>>
>takes a picture then you disappear never to be seen again

That's Goose
>>
>>86203992
The main girl in this episode is so hot.
>>
>>86206102
>>86206656
R.L. Stine's Haunting Hour is great and genuinely creepy at times. That's the most recent one though.
>>
>>86206614
Tale of the Dead Man's Float
>>
>>86207079
I really liked Don't Talk about it and I wish Cartoon Network world air Goosebumps like it did a couple times.

>that episode with Adam West where the fat boy becomes a superhero
>that episode where it's like earth summer camp but actually an alien government test to see if kids would make it on earth
>>
>>86207408
Goosebumps has some good ones for sure. Haunting Hour is great because it's a major step up in both production value and the acting ability of the teens.
>>
>>86207408
Main kid in the alien summer camp episode of goosebumps was the same nerd in OP's episode of are you afraid of the dark.
>>
File: Uncle AL.jpg (37KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Uncle AL.jpg
37KB, 720x540px
>>86207408
>>
>>86203992

Oh shit. You have no idea how bad that spooked me as a kid. Thanks OP for the obscure memories.
>>
>>86206830
>no one wants to pay for that kind of legal costs when fatties get heart attacks
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.