[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meta /tv/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: pepe office.jpg (141KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
pepe office.jpg
141KB, 864x864px
Hiro said that a meta thread is allowed to be active at any given time on each board.

Time to address the elephant in the room. Can users be banned for calling things reddit or insinuating things are reddit?

This is getting worse by the day. Even threads about shows that weren't around for reddit (Xavier Renegade Angel) are being bombarded with posters claiming how reddit it is or comparing it to "reddit and memey". The posting quality has gone down hill and shitposters are finding anything liberal about a show and using that to derail threads. /tv/ has turned into an unusable board and anything that isn't about superheroes, Star Wars, or stale memes is being bombarded with claims of unfounded political agendas and shit flinging.

This place isn't fun anymore
>>
>>86196941
And you plan to fix this issue byspamming the board daily with this thread using the same subject/post macro KNOWING it'll be deleted in roughly 10 minutes... tops...
>>
>>86196999
first time I've posted a meta thread here. But I guess this issue isn't new
>>
>>86196941
It has already happened. "Reddit boogeyman" was used as banning reason.
>>
>>86197108
well the mods here don't think so
>>
Fuck off Reddit.
>>
File: 1502286040585.jpg (101KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1502286040585.jpg
101KB, 960x960px
Yes- posters whose comments are only edgy insults should be banned. If there is value to the board, an attempt at contributing to discussion, whatever the language pretty much, that's fine, but just
>nigger this
>reddit that
Has derailed this place. There was a time, very fleeting, maybe a year or a year and a half ago, when mods stepped their shit up big time and cracked down for like, a week or so, and it was better and proved that mods can, if they cared to, make a difference.
>muh free speech dude
Race shit, reddit shit, it's not on topic, it's not actually *about* film and television, go circlejerk over that stuff on another board.
>>
>>86197445
I don't have a problem with people being racist but starting threads just to ace bait is retarded
>>
redditposting is the only fun thing left here
>>
>>86196941
Ban all the /pol/tards.
>>
No fuck off. This board will only be good again once Reddit leaves. I've been here for 9 years and even tripfags were less annoying than got and r&m redditors
>>
>>86197595
there aren't any good threads anymore because everything is reddit
>>
>>86196941
Irony and meta humor killed any fun that used to be had from 4chan's memes. Now all we get are weirdos "ironically" posting pictures of black dicks.
>>
>>86197652
this,
I don't get the appeal of constantly posting "blacked" threads.

It's like if some kid drew a dick on the blackboard every morning before the teacher came in to erase it. It might be funny the first few times but after a while it's try-hard
>>
>>86197595
>once Reddit leaves
You have not been here for 9 years if you actually talk like this. You're probably spamming Rick and Morty threads w/ this shit for 90 mins a day.
>>
What exactly is preventing you from going to /co/ to discuss the cartoons?
>>
Anon this has been going on since at least 2013 on /tv/. It reached its zenith around mid 2015, it's not nearly as bad as it used to be.

What we REALLY need a ban on is all the pol niggers who come in and start flinging shit in every god damn thread, and when you ask them to leave it's always TRIGGERED!!!! U MAD LIBKEK??? KEK TROLLED YOU!!!!!
>>
>>86197516
fuck that, i do have a problem with that.
but i realise that this is not the board to discuss my disgust with those people, so i don't.
that's the difference.
>>
>>86196941
MORE FAST & FURIOUS THREADS
>>
Pickle
>>
>>86197943
hey fuckface try that on my main account
>>
Autoban anyone who has posted on /pol/, /b/ and /r9k/ during the last 48 hours
Autoban phonepĆ³sters
This would fix every board but won't happen because the gook is worse than jews when it comes to money
>>
File: reddit.jpg (440KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
440KB, 1224x1632px
Reddit isn't a probl-
>>
>>86197909
I don't care about cartoons
>>
Any post that uses "reddit" as a verb should be deleted.

Political topics should be heavily pruned but not banned since politics are such a common theme on TV shows and movies. This means political discussion related to a movie about politics, not "WE WUZ KANGS" "YASSS QUEEN" and "STRONK WOMEN"
>>
>>86198127
you fags are the only ones that care about reddit
>>
>>86197445
>chef cable
woah
>>
>>86198197
this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.