[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: We post out favorite tropes and movies/shows that have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

>ITT: We post out favorite tropes and movies/shows that have them

jaded/depressed character that over the course of the film finds purpose/hope/faith again
>>
File: dead-man.jpg (35KB, 634x480px) Image search: [Google]
dead-man.jpg
35KB, 634x480px
Straight-laced fly-right character ends up outside of their comfort zone, slowly loses their morals/mind while adapting to the new surroundings
>>
>>86194612
>and movies/shows that have them
Well done at leading by example OP.
>>
>>86194865
true detective you dumb nigger
>>
>when strong woman girl gets her ass kicked easily by the average guy
still waiting for it
>>
File: 1502198373214.png (389KB, 454x454px) Image search: [Google]
1502198373214.png
389KB, 454x454px
>Good friends say goodbye to each other and go their own ways at the end of an adventure.

The Hobbit trilogy had this. It was a pretty good ending to such a mess of a trilogy.
>>
>>86195387
sicario
>>
Rust's attitude became possibly more optimistic, and that's about all you can glean from the final scene. He didn't find "purpose/hope/faith" -- at best you could write some fan fiction where he finds those things, using the ending of the season as a springboard.
>>
>It's a "girls can do guy's stuff as good as guys" episode.
>at the end they actually can't

Any examples?
>>
>>86196292
John Wick 2 I suppose.
>>
Charismatic mastermind with an unrealistic capacity to manipulate people and situations into always working in his/her favor
>>
File: IMG_0380.gif (39KB, 302x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.gif
39KB, 302x200px
>>86194612
Cliffhangers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.