[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Films you've only just realized are pure fucking kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Elysium.jpg (50KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
Elysium.jpg
50KB, 300x375px
Films you've only just realized are pure fucking kino
>>
>implying Matt Damon has been in anything even close to kino
>>
>>86194358
Not kino but brilliant subversive film making.

Anti mass immigration film sold to liberals as NO BORDERS!
>>
File: 1496272103271.jpg (70KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1496272103271.jpg
70KB, 833x1000px
great thread
>>
This film was so bad I had to take my girlfriend to hospital. Seriously. No joke. That really happened.
>>
>>86194593
your GF having acute AIDS had nothing to do with this film
>>
>>86194488
>a reddit zinger reply

Dude you got me good. Can I still access your secret club? xD
>>
Some individual parts are undeniably kino, like everything Sharlto does, the radiation scene and every action scene except the boss fight.
Who the hell didn't like the grenade to the face or the CHEMRAIL?

As a whole, this movie is awful.
>>
>>86194635

She had aids? I need to get myself tested.
>>
>>86194593
>Seriously. No joke. That really happened.

No one cares faggot
>>
>>86194884

Chemrail is literally one of best weapons i've seen in cinema. Gotta give to Blomkamp, he's fucking nerd.
>>
>>86194358
i like all the action sequences.

but the message of the film was captain planet-tier levels of comedy.
>>
>astute prediction of future large class gap
>hacking scenes keep true to reality
>krugers psychopathy
>good soundtrack
>exoskeletons

kino []
>>
http://takimag.com/article/elysium_neill_blomkamp_fools_the_critics_again_steve_sailer/print

/ourguy/
>>
File: 1453663111691.jpg (7KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1453663111691.jpg
7KB, 250x233px
>>86195034
>it fires a 8.75x52mm sabot flechette round. So if it manages to to cram 18 Kilojoules of kinetic energy in a 3 or 4 mm wide flechette it's most likely moving at mach 7.
>>
>>86194358
Chappie.

Dropped it after 10 minutes.
>>
File: 353453463463.png (303KB, 436x456px) Image search: [Google]
353453463463.png
303KB, 436x456px
>Successful rich people who made their money use their money to leave the planet and live in comfort because the planet is in a bad shape
>All the poor people left on planet decide to work together and fix the problems
>Oh wait no, they do jack shit to better themselves and the planet, sit around in ghettos drinking and doing drugs and just force their way onto the station
>They're the good guys
>Liberals eat it up not realising it's made that way on purpose
>>
The movie is so fucking stylish and there is so much detail in every shot. It's also cruel as hell.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oyXIZul4i0

If you didn't cry when she gives him the locket you have no soul
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.