[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Return of the King

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: king-of-the-hill.jpg (93KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
king-of-the-hill.jpg
93KB, 960x540px
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/08/entertainment/king-of-the-hill-return-fox/index.html

>Fox Television Group chairman and CEO Dana Walden told reporters on Tuesday the network has had “preliminary conversations” with King of the Hill creators Greg Daniels and Mike Judge about reviving the animated comedy, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Yeah...just like how great it was when Futurama, and Beavis and Butthead came back.
>>
Beavis and butthead's revival was perfect, though. The lack of videos didn't matter, B&B was never about good videos, just mocking stupid ones, and MTVs modern programming is stupid
>>
File: blessed image.png (495KB, 599x407px) Image search: [Google]
blessed image.png
495KB, 599x407px
>>86191839
Reminder: Mike Judge is friends with Alex Jones
>>
>>86191839
>and Beavis and Butthead came back.

It was great

>just like how great it was when Futurama,

Which were awful - but Mike Judge isn't a hack like the Simpsons creators/writers tbqh
>>
>>86191839
what's the point? the Zeitgeist is not the samed
>>
>>86191839
The Beavis and Butthead revival didn't suck, so there's some hope for this.
>>
>>86191839
Beavis and Butthead revival was good though.
>>
>>86192413
>Alex and Mike will never be your uncles

JDIMSA
>>
>>86192413
How did he not get blacklisted after this? Or shot by TJ Miller?
>>
>>86193064
>yfw the real reason tj had to leave the show was because he was super against judge's politics
>>
B&B was great, the problem was that didn't belong on MTV anynore
>>
Cant wait for Flash backs and cut aways
>>
>>86193064
I have no idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWExPTkIFqM
>>
Britney murphys dead though? Whos gonna voice loanne platter?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.