[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did she really kill Pai Mei or she just said it to make Beatrix mad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: elledriver.jpg (137KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
elledriver.jpg
137KB, 590x350px
did she really kill Pai Mei or she just said it to make Beatrix mad?
>>
>>86190627
Does it really matter to the narrative? All that matters is that beatrix believes her.
>>
>>86190713
it matters cause i like pai mei
>>
>>86190627
ye she really did kill him
>>
>>86190713
she was probably lying tho
>>
>>86190815
I don't think pai mei would fall for this bitch
>>
>>86190627
I don't think Elle would lie about something like that. All the assassin characters in the movie ascribe to a certain code of behavior.
>>
>>86190627
Well B probably did know pai mei had died during Elle training with her. He was an old man and nobody would have bothered to do a autopsy on some old chink that lives in the woods.
>>
>>86191523
but isn't Pai Mei like magic or some shit
>>
>>86191590
I was never given that impression. Just a man who knows his shit.
>>
>Pai Mei hated women

Why would he let a woman make his fish heads?
>>
>>86191864
bill said he live like a 500 years
>>
>>86191236
With what evidence? People like you that make up headcanon in movies are fucking morons.

It happened. They showed it happen. Therefore it happened.
>>
>>86191900
do you think pai mei would be killed by her
>>
>>86191997
Do you not remember him dying, choking, unable to even get the strength to keep himself up? The poison killed him almost immediately. What are you even saying? What country are you fucking from?
>>
>>86191887
Diversity.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.