[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flatley my dear, I don't Riverdance... give a damn.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: C2nEL-1XAAA2aXV.jpg (25KB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
C2nEL-1XAAA2aXV.jpg
25KB, 599x338px
Flatley my dear, I don't Riverdance...

give a damn.
>>
>>86187651
>I've pierced my foot on a spiiiiiike
>>
>>86188958
>Ooooooo you're gonna have a good time
>>
File: Don't be Blue, Peter.gif (3MB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Don't be Blue, Peter.gif
3MB, 700x400px
Needless to say, I had the last laugh
>>
Anyone know where I can get a quality Castrol GTX puffy bomber jacket?
>>
File: 1490558074240.jpg (198KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
1490558074240.jpg
198KB, 620x827px
It's a travel tavern
>>
ty fosters for the laughs
>>
Did you know that there are no Dutch Elms left in Britain? Completely wiped out.
>>
>>86189947
CRASH
>>
BONO?!
>>
>>86189214
Needles to say. I...did drugs.
>>
>>86190604
BANG
>>
>>86189947
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>86191630
Do you shave your crackling?
>>
>No. No! No! No! Stop getting Bond wrong! I'll tell you about "The Spy Who Loved Me". All do that with your fingers round your eye. I am Roger Moore. Bang! Blood dribbles down. We're on a submarine. Two sailors sit down and have a game of chess. Then the cups start wobbling and then a man who used to be in "The Onedin Line" comes in and goes, "Why are the cups wobbling? What's going on?" And then... yeah, you can stop doing that now. And then he peers down the periscope thing and looks through it and goes, "Oh my God. The submarine's being eaten by a a giant tanker." And then we cut to Moscow. And there's a man there and he's Russian - he's got eyebrows, you know - and he's on the phone going, "What, a whole submarine? You're joking! I'm gonna have to tell some other Russians. See ya!" Right, and then, and then, it cuts to James - Roger Moore - and er, yes, he's with a lady. Yeah. Yeah. He's, he's necking with her. And he goes, "I've got to go, love. Something's come up."
>>
As much as S2 can't touch the perfection of S1 it has some fucking great scenes.
>>
>>86191651
WALLOP
>>
Don't rub your fanny on me!
>>
>>86187651
"Hello Camp David!"
"Ohh, Hello Alan"
"And why did you have for breakfast this morning?"
"Ooo, Mince."
>>
THESE ARE SEX PEOPLE
>>
>>86191660
Scum, subhuman scum.
>>
>>86191989
Looks like a sort of hardcore Benny Hill
>>
Dan! Dan! DAN! DAN!!!!
DAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!
>>
It's okay. No it's okay I was just portraying a madman.
>>
Well, I know what I'm watching tonight.
>>
File: extender.gif (922KB, 493x352px) Image search: [Google]
extender.gif
922KB, 493x352px
tfw it's an extender
>>
>>86193263
You can be angry, just be angry down the middle of the table
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.