[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

threequel when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: billandtedmovie.jpg (652KB, 3000x2005px) Image search: [Google]
billandtedmovie.jpg
652KB, 3000x2005px
threequel when?
>>
>>86185146
never, thankfully.
or do you want an SJW reboot called Jill and Lashonda's Excellent Adventures where some badass bitches go back in time to put primitive men in their place
>>
>>86185146
Keanu was still talking like it's going to happen just a few months ago, but they've been saying that for like ten years.
>>
Sup, royal ugly dudes
>>
the end of Bill and Ted 2 brought me to tears when I watched it. I don't even like kiss but that song made me feel the force of my youth and long forgotten happiness and the beauty still in the world and in music that i was ignoring
>>
>>86185407
"spiritual successors" and reboots aren't sequels, anon. there ain't no "ghostbusters III", is there?

i'd like to see keanu do something silly and fun again so this could be the best option. the movie would need to show more of the future stuff, though
>>
cinematic universe when?
>>
>>86185146
I played around with what they could do

I was thinking that a bill and Ted 3 could play around with the idea of a multiverse, like bill and Ted have to traval between dimensions to stop a villain who wants to prevent them all from collapsing. They could meet alternate versions of themselves
>>
File: 1502384977845.jpg (296KB, 1170x780px) Image search: [Google]
1502384977845.jpg
296KB, 1170x780px
>>86187028
"Thanks for helping us find Luke Skywalker, Mrs. Station!"
>>
>>86185146
What's this movie.
>>
>>86187272
They had a comic book and this was very similar to one of the stories in it.
>>
>>86187690
Please be bait
>>
>>86187272
the franchise has a lot of freedom to do whatever they want.
I'd love to see them go to an alien planet
>>
>>86187272
I was thinking that some time ago, I mean it's the only way they could go without seeming smaller.

it would also feel similar to the first two while doing something new. The villaisn could also be evil versions of B&T.

I heard biodome was going to be a B&T sequel and thankfully it wasn't. Would have been such a let down.
>>
File: 1501715285113.gif (2MB, 287x240px) Image search: [Google]
1501715285113.gif
2MB, 287x240px
>>86185407
>Jill and Lashonda's Excellent Adventures
I have no sides
>>
>>86185493
Keanu said Cowboy Bebop and Matrix sequels we're going to happen.
>>
>>86187272
supposedly, the working plot of bill and ted 3 revolves around how the future isnt the utopia it was supposed to be despite their music.
>>
They stole the idea of a time traveling phone booth/box from doctor who ...
>>
>>86189916
and did it better. bongs btfo
>>
File: BillTedBogus.jpg (43KB, 800x434px) Image search: [Google]
BillTedBogus.jpg
43KB, 800x434px
Let's settle this once and for all, which is the better Bill & Ted song, "In Time" or "God Gave Rock & Roll To You"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upWj-RrKnIQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n9DLnpMyZ4
>>
>>86185146

Were they /our guys/?
>>
File: mcmillan.jpg (207KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mcmillan.jpg
207KB, 1920x1080px
>>86185407
first post /pol/ post
>>
The new comic kinda sucks.
>>
The last time Keanu mentioned it, the plot was that B&T are in their late 40's, and playing in small town bards and airport lounges, having not made it like they were supposed to.
>>
>>86188846
part two already has evil versions of them so it would be redundant they would have to go another way.

>THE EVIL ROBOT US'ES!
>>
>>86187646
Best post of the day.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.