/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom I missed the plane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Guess_which_movie.jpg (127KB, 744x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Guess_which_movie.jpg
127KB, 744x1000px
>Mom I missed the plane
>>
>>86183446
he didn't fly so good
>>
Why did Marv?
>>
Don't forget that Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern sexually molested Macaulay Culkin multiple times through the production of this movie.
>>
File: you_wont_guess.jpg (472KB, 1542x2054px) Image search: [Google]
you_wont_guess.jpg
472KB, 1542x2054px
>Is there a pilot in the plane
>>
>>86183446
Why was everyone so impressed he was able to be alone without dying? I would go to the store and cook for myself at that age too. Not because I had to but because I didn't want to wait for my parents to make me food or take me to blockbuster.
>>
File: 415W3ZAZ5FL.jpg (30KB, 312x475px) Image search: [Google]
415W3ZAZ5FL.jpg
30KB, 312x475px
nice thread concept, I got one

in Germany, Liar Liar was renamed "The Dumb-Talker" (in German meaning something like "the bullshitter"), because obviously they were counting on the DUMB in the title (note how it's tilted to draw extra attention) to remind people of the popular Dumb and Dumber, or possibly even fool people into thinking it was a sequel
>>
File: more_difficult.jpg (1MB, 3256x2172px) Image search: [Google]
more_difficult.jpg
1MB, 3256x2172px
>Is there a cop to save Hollywood?
>>
>>86183885
What a charming display of germanic autism
>>
>>86183778
Even if he didn't cook I'm sure there was like snacks and chips and shit in the house he could've had for a few days
>>
>>86184318
You can survive on that shit for months
>>
>Glass Trap 2
>>
>>86183885
you reminded me of The Claw
>>
>>86186395
What Claw
>>
>>86186440
a scene in that movie where he attacks the kid with The Claw
>>
>>86186548
What power
>>
File: Kingpin.jpg (198KB, 1000x1760px) Image search: [Google]
Kingpin.jpg
198KB, 1000x1760px
>>86183885
They did lots of similar things here.
Kingpin for example, got a tagline of -even dumber, just to remind people of dumb and dumber for some reason.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.