[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate pikeys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Snatch.jpg (239KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
Snatch.jpg
239KB, 1280x688px
I fucking hate pikeys
>>
You like dahgs?
>>
Ze Germans?
>>
>>86170425
yer a sensitive boy, ain't you Tommy?
>>
>>86170425
Pikeys are fucking horrid
>>
Americans don't know how bad there actually are
They make their nigs look upstanding members of society
>>
Are pikeys and travellers the same thing?
>>
>>86173012
ay
>>
>>86172649
Pikeys are the worst, i keep hoping the muslims start bombing them.

I would literally trade every pikey in existence for the entire contents of Detroit.
>>
>>86173012
Gyppos m8
>>
post some real life ones plz
>>
>>86173012
yeah but at least some travellers keep it kooky enough to be interesting, with funny cultural practices and wear. Pikeys are just dirty cunts who think the world owes it to them to let them fuck up nice places, christ knows why
>>
>>86173750
No mate, gyppos and travellers aren't the same thing. They don't even like being compared to eachother.
>>
>>86172649
How do people living in caravans create so much debris? Are they constantly renovating the caravans or what?
>>
>>86173869
arthropod caravans, that's their old husks
>>
>>86172649
roms are way worse than your pikey nigel
>>
>>86173869
they steal constantly I guess
>>
>>86174041
Thanks to the EU and Romanias free movement we have them too
>>
>>86174072
They steal trash? That doesn't make sense. Like, I'd understand if they were surrounded by shitty cars or coils of copper and regular trash like old cartons and plastic bags, but pieces of wood, old refrigerators and random metal junk? How the hell are they producing so much metal junk that you can always see it surrounding their site?
>>
>>86174164
They literally do indeed steal trash, if they see something dumped by the side of the road they'll pick it up and take it with them, yes pieces of wood, old refrigerators and random metal junk
Hence,
>>86170425
>>
>>86174164
Those are the remains of once viable appliances, all that's left once the gypos are done cannibalizing them for parts or god knows what else.
>>
>>86174273
How does one steal trash?

>>86174293
Can you guys not scrap metal for money?
>>
So how did Tommy get out from the Pikey nest at the start? They were going to kill him and that was before he had his gun.
>>
>>86174428
Pikeys are genuinely sub-human, they don't operate on the same system as the rest of us
>>
>>86174977
Gorgeous George didn't die as seen later on in the movie
>>
>>86175064
Yeah but as we saw he was a one hit ko. He was nothing to them and if he was they would surely break out the shotguns we saw later.
>>
>>86174115
You are welcome,faggot. When we forced the gyppos to settle in blocks and get jobs in 1925 France jumped on us because we were destroying a '' unique nomad civilisation in Europe''
In 1944 while we were genociding them, the russians and the rest of the Allied shits told us to stop.
They are your problem now.
>>
>>86176250
They only considered killing Tommy because they thought Gorgeous George was dead. No use keeping around a witness to a murder. When George turned out to still be alive there was no reason to kill him anymore.
>>
>>86174273
This, goddamn it I couldn't believe it before I saw it.

In my summer house on the island our plastic sewer grate broke down so we had to replace it and we ordered a new one which would arrive the next day. Until then, we temporarily covered the sewer with a grate made of a semi-expensive alloy. It didn't even cross my mind that someone could notice it let alone steal, yet the next day my neighbor complained to me that the sewer was open...
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.