[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>son I gave your mom cancer Why did he say that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: ff.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>son I gave your mom cancer

Why did he say that?
>>
Nothing in this movie made sense.
>>
banter
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>86170023
>son I gave your mom cancer and killed her because I've seen your future divorce and I can see that family means nothing to you
>you got divorced to bang sluts even though you have a retarded kid with your wife...who does that?
>anyways your mom is dead because of you. She was a good friend.
>>
>>86170296
>She was a good friend
kekkeke
>>
Why did he do it again?
>>
>>86170296
>she was a good friend
As I read this I was hoping you'd cap it off with that little gem. I was not disappointed.
>>
File: Marvel_Cinematic_Universe.png (576KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
Marvel_Cinematic_Universe.png
576KB, 1344x756px
>we gave /tv/ cancer
What did they mean by it?
>>
>>86170023
He genuinely believed he was doing the right thing + he didn't think Quill would turn on him by that point
>>86170315
She was distracting him from his mission of replacing the entire universe with himself.
>>
>>86170315
for the lulz
>>
>>86170315
the constant visits back and forth were hindering his work propagating himself throughout the galaxy. He had to sever ties and since he's a god who could feasibly erase her mind or something he opted to give her a brain tumor instead
>>
>>86170065

the bit where the racoon stole some batteries and then ask if anybody wanted to buy some batteries made sense. because he had some batteries
>>
>>86170023
Because his ego got in the way of his goal
>>
>>86170023
why wasn't there a dance off?
>>
>>86170972
they were walkman batteries
>>
>>86170023
to create reason for plot to move forward
>>
>>86170338
/tv/ was already cancer
>>
>>86170972
Oh I finally get it now
>>
>>86170023
He was so wrapped up in telling his son about how awesome he was and all the awesome stuff he was doing he overlooked that his son didn't yet share his celestial perspective on matricide. His name is Ego after all.
>>
>>86170023
because this movie is the one of the finest examples of flanderization i have ever seen. Anything people liked in the first movie was dialed to 11 in this. I can't imagine what the next is gonna be like
>>
>>86171261
That's not exactly true, though?
>Quill is not obsessed with being recognized anymore
>Drax is much more relaxed
Rocket is still very much an asshole though, at least on the outside. And Gamora is boring.
>>
>>86171261
Quill was dialled down if anything, Gamora and Rocket are both pretty much exactly the same, Groot and Drax are almost different characters entirely. Groot because he's a child now, Drax because he's been introduced to the concepts of humour and relaxation.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.