[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many Rick and Morty fans are there on /tv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
How many Rick and Morty fans are there on /tv/?
>>
File: 1502091630752.png (1MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1502091630752.png
1MB, 1920x1088px
>Reddit and Cucky
>>
I'm a fan. It's always fun, and some of the episodes are really hi quality
>>
>>86168777
Both of them, probably
>>
>>86168827
>tfw you learn this was before "cuck" was even a meme on this board
>>
I'm a fan. All of my IRL friends love it as well.
>>
Liked Season 1, thought it was good and had potential to be like Futurama but more R rated

Didnt mind Season 2, wasnt great but i got bored half way through

Watched first 2 episodes of Season 3 and couldnt believe how fast they ran out of ideas for a show about infinite dimensions

Ill stick Season 1 on every now and then though
>>
>>86169643
Season 1 9/10
Season 2 7.5/10
Season 3 episode 1 9/10
Season 3 episode 2 and 3 6/10
>>
None. They're all /co/cksucking crossposters.
>>
>>86170684
Yep, this guy nailed it
>>
>>86168777
Fuck off faggot. That show is awful.
>>
>>86169572
summerfag gtfo
>>
>>86168777
no i prefer xavier thank you very much
its miles better than this shit
>>
>>86168777
Pickle rickers in the house tonight
>>
>>86168777
way too many
>>
>>86168777
>Season 1 was alright
>Season 2 was rapidly going downhill
>Season 3 is shit
>>
File: 1491949710145.png (450KB, 627x718px) Image search: [Google]
1491949710145.png
450KB, 627x718px
>>86168777
>doesn't even pass the bechdel test
>>
File: pickle rickers.png (868KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
pickle rickers.png
868KB, 554x400px
PICKLE RICKERS IN THE *BBRRRRAAAAPPPP* TONIGHT
>>
the ultimaet rick and morty fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVCouGdEIEw
>>
>>86168777
I unironically like the show, I have a bias from the first season though, they could release another season and i'd watch all the episodes regardless of quality, just in the hope that it returned to the level of enjoyment I felt watching the first season. So far it has been a let down though, but a man can hope.
>>
>>86168777
never seen it. on a scalee of 1 to 10 how much would you recommend me to watch it?
>>
>>86168777
It's literally one guy with multiple devices resetting his IP
>>
even with it's decline in quality, it's one of the best shows currently airing
>>
>>86168777
Heaps
Everyone just pretends they don't like Rick and Morty, they're tsundere as fuck.
>>
desu i actually liked the new episode more than the previous 2

felt like something from S1
>>
>>86168777
Yeah I like it
>>
>>86168777
>How many redditors are there on /tv/?
ftfy
>>
>>86168777
One of the best animated comedies that have been produced. Despite all of the shitposting about this show, it's still very hard to argue against the quality of it, excluding the last two episodes. Sure the people writing it are liberals, and that shows through in a couple of episodes (the feminist colony comes to mind), but it still manages to be entertaining, sometimes funny, and will occasionally hit you in the feels. Not the best show ever, but would put it in my top 10 animated comedies for sure.
>>
I've never laughed at it, but I still enjoy watching it. Anyone else? The humour is too forced for me to imagine anyone seriously unironically laughing out loud at it.
>>
All this season 3 hate, when it all just follows the same lines.

Y'all be assblasted with Jerry's arc. Mark my words. Even fucking Summer got some character development last season.

My only qualm with the pickle episode is that he did it all in one hour, but well. I honestly don't get the hate.

>INB4 reddit lelelel
>Implying anything so far this season is worse than the plutonians episode
>Implying the Meeseks are less annoying than pickle rick
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.