[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>here nothing bu ttrash talk about Netflix Cast;evania >blah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Castlevania wallpaper.jpg (177KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania wallpaper.jpg
177KB, 960x1440px
>here nothing bu ttrash talk about Netflix Cast;evania
>blah blah bad animations
>blah blah bad voices
>watch it in glorious ninpo langauage
>awsome fights
>good comedy
>Trvor and Alucard duel is badass
>Trvor tries to nut punch him lul

No, fuck you /tv/ this is awsome and its animations is milesssssssssssss fucking better than the shit they have being shoved down your throats on Dragin Ball Super
>>
>>86168584
It's /tv/ bro
If it wasn't successful both critically and commercially they'd be sucked it's dick in unison for being some hidden patrician gem

My only issue with it was the lack of music. They had 30 years of some of the greatest OST's to work from. It's inexcusable m8
>>
>>86168664
Agreed!
They could have shoehorned in a few classics,but maybe they'll do it for season 2 since it will most likely be more than 4 episodes
>>
>>86168765
Here's the scoop on that

Warren Ellis had originally planned for the series to be composed of 3 animated films. Shortly before they had completed the first film Netflix began backing them. As an easy point of entry (for both the product: testing it's marketability, and the casual audience: unfamiliar with the brand) Ellis opted to split the film into 4 parts. Hence the segmented OVA-style feel. Ellis felt this would give the audience a chance to try it without committing to sitting through a full length film or an entire standard 12 episode season just to dip their toes in the water.

It's done extremely well btw. Ellis is working on the content for the next 2 films and trimming them to more cohesive episodic format: with the next 8 episodes releasing October of this year. That'll round out a complete first season of 12 episodes, with Netflix completely backing them for an already approved second season tba
>>
>>86169012
Damn, that nice!
Thanks for the info
I dont mind the episodic format casue it gives me something to watch and look forward to
>>
>>86169188
Not a problem bro
It bummed me out when, just as it was getting really good, it just ends. I;m stoked that we won't have to wait for 6 months to a year for the remaining episodes. That Alucard v Trevor duel was beautiful albeit brief
>>
>>86168584
Main complaint: No spooky scary skeletons
Where the fuck are the skeletons coming out of the graves? They're a Castlevania staple. It's only been demons and shit so far. I hope they're not omitted in Season 2.
>>
>>86169278
I'm sure the skeletons, mermen and haunted armor are all coming next season. The real question is how are they going to work Death into the plot that makes sense?
>>
>>86169278
>Main complaint: No spooky scary skeletons

Dude, give it some time as its only the first season!
Im pretty sure we will have our fill of monsters soon
>>
>watch it in glorious ninpo langauage

It was written by a brit, all the dialogue is obviously meant to be in english and animated for the english version first.

Watching this in japanese makes you a pathetic weeb.
>>
>more capeshit

fuck this gay earth
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.