[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rick and Morty are fucked (spoilers S3E3)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 20

File: rick-and-morty.jpg (64KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
rick-and-morty.jpg
64KB, 960x540px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRCSZA7nQic&feature=youtu.be&t=20m28s

In season 3 The writer had to go on an egotrip for the subplot and literally insert herself into the episode so she could one up Rick Sanchez. Having Rick, the most genius dude in the entire multiverse, sit there and reflect on the sayings of some random mall therapist should never happen. Poop jokes, boring violence and the pickle joke got old pretty quick. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fot0BLOxPdk
>>
>>86167391
lmao
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRCSZA7nQic&feature=youtu.be&t=20m28s

Go to 20 minutes 28 seconds
>>
>>86167391
what has happened to this country
>>
I've never watched rick and morty, but it doesn't seem like she's inserting herself as the therapist. The dialogue was a bit cringy, but overall no one is being made fun of or disrespected.
>>
>How long have u guys been eating poop?
>Whats this hotdog poster for haha how is it brave to eat a hotdog??
XD
>>
File: muh dick.jpg (53KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.jpg
53KB, 640x960px
>>86167391

Women are a virus. This is why ladyboys are superior. They understand how to serve a man.
>>
Went past me because I really didn't care.

Maybe you shouldn't care either.
>>
Episode 3 was last week autismal one
>>
>>86167391
Why do you hold the writing of Rick and Morty to be so sacred? It was never that good to begin with.
>>
>>86167391
It's just boringly repeating shit we've known about Rick since the first season, and Rick and Beth both completely ignore and disregard what the therapist is saying, which also just reinforces what we know about both of them already - Rick doesn't want to fix himself and Beth shuts shit out so she can have a perfect image of Rick.

The scene really didn't add anything new and was just there to waste the time of the viewers and characters.
>>
>>86167593

Rick is the most intelligent living being of all dimensions. The fact that the writer self inserted into the show to put him in his place was a controlling bitch move. It shouldn't have happened this way.
>>
>>86167816
She didn't put him in his place, though.
>>
>>86167771

It's foreshadowing that shit's going down. Rick is going to think back to that moment and admit that Dr Wong (THE WRITER) was right all along, because feeling and therapy matters.
>>
>>86167391
The episode was not amazing in any sense and the therapist bits were gay but acting like this is just embarrassing my man
>>
>>86167844

The writer told the audience that was exactly the point of the scene. >>86167428
>>
>>86167874
ok then.
>>
>>86167391
I don't know what you're looking for in this show, everything is absurd. It's at least fun to watch.
>>
File: 1441247666707.png (822KB, 525x809px) Image search: [Google]
1441247666707.png
822KB, 525x809px
the only fucking thing the psychiatrist did was tell all of us what we already fucking know about rick and beth

it was funny having him get it told to his face on the show

its a fucking cartoon you autistic nigger fucks holy shit.
>>
ITT: triggered incels
>>
>>86167898

The last two episodes were lame
>>
hehe a pickle
>>
>>86167663
What does a picture of a cockroach have to do with anything?
>>
>>86167901

> funny

kys
>>
>>86167905
The lamest maybe, but that's still enough for me.
>>
>>86167428
>this is the rick and morty audience
>>
to all the virgin trump supporters itt: get a grip
>>
Why does this show upset you guys so much? Not trolling, I really want to know.
>>
>>86167904
>bitch about women constantly
>go on facebook and post about how lonely they are
incels amuse me
>>
File: sady.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
sady.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
>>86167391

>Shit went bad
oh really!!?
>>
File: nomedigaz.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
nomedigaz.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>86167816
>most intelligent being
>an american
>>
>>86167428
god awful
>>
>>86167999
it glorifies self-loathing and emotional vampirism
>>
File: Vladimir-Putin-Hockey-Player.jpg (287KB, 1247x831px) Image search: [Google]
Vladimir-Putin-Hockey-Player.jpg
287KB, 1247x831px
>>86167391
absolutely the worst episode of the show
>>
>>86167999

its a bad influence on children
>>
File: 1502292900984.png (384KB, 712x723px) Image search: [Google]
1502292900984.png
384KB, 712x723px
>>86168330
>Rick Sanchez
>american
>>
>rick and morty fans finally realizing the show is low-brow trash on the same level as family guy or south park
about time
>>
>>86168565
came to post this lol
hopefully it will trigger the snowflakes from /pol/
>>
>>86168442
Well if it makes you feel any better I watch the show and I don't have self loathing. It's all you people that I hate.
>>86168525
is dis nigga srs
>>
File: 1579857.png (117KB, 680x788px) Image search: [Google]
1579857.png
117KB, 680x788px
>>86168602

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>>
>>86168659
You hate yourself and you hate us for looking like you
>>
>>86168608
>a nonexistent television character not being American who's only a genius in an absurd, contrived manner and appears on a show that almost all /pol/tards would despise for being leftist and subversive, would somehow trigger them
Is this supposed to be ironic?
>>
>>86168715
>no u
At attempt was made.
>>
>>86168761

That's one way to reduce their argument to something it wasn't, sure.
>>
>>86168602
>South Park
>low brow trash
>>
>>86168791
It was literally your argument.
>I don't hate myself
>yes you do
Stupid.
>>
>>86168805
yep
>>
>>86168850
let me rephrase: if you love yourself you don't hate others
>>
>>86168873
Sounds very new-agey. People suck. I spent a long time trying to pretend they don't. I'm at peace with it. We're just one step past chimpanzees. Being in the top 1% of this group isn't enjoyable.
>>
>>86168939
Sounds very Rick&Morty-ey
>>
>>86168976
I hated them before the autists on this board rage-spammed about the show for so long I finally decided to watch it. It's okay.
>>
>>86169009
My gf likes it too and I obviously watched it with her, saw nothing but degeneracy all over. Really disgusting, but I didn't mind it until normies started memeing the shit out of it. Then I was mad
>>
>>86169134
Yeah it's such a wholesome world we live in, I'm sure this cartoon is going to tip the balance.
>>
>>86167663
This men make better women than women do.
>>
>>86167533
Planned destruction of the west being carried out.
>>
>>86169255
nice dubz but I just want them off my memes. The world is big and can take care of itself
>>
>>86169283
Just imagine if you said such stupid shit in real life, people would laugh in your stupid fucking face.
>>
I just like the show because of the sci-fi settings, people really take it too seriously
>>
>>86169340
no, most people don't have some autistic bias like you do.
>>
File: wew.jpg (205KB, 1059x925px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
205KB, 1059x925px
>this is real
>>
>>86169380
Hm, not him, but I'd say saying that reveals a pretty autistic bias on your part.
>>
I expected Dan Harmon to kill this show just like he ruins his other projects. Jesus christ.
>>
>>86169449
Not really, it's common sense that your govt. isn't exactly looking out for your best interests. Only retards think otherwise.
>>
>>86169262
that is so kafkaesque
>>
>>86169484
K, but "planned destruction" seems a bit batshit insane. It also suggests that this is somehow done on a continental scale when the entire west is being destroyed.
>>
>>86169446
wow
>>
not even /co/ is as mad about this as you guys are, and /co/ gets mad at 99% of everything these days.
>>
>>86169446

Isn't it just Teriyaki Sauce mixed with McDonalds BBQ sauce?

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>86169574
Europe being forced to take in millions of third worlders from a hostile culture and religion and seemingly the entire media doing their best to brush it off seems a bit batshit insane to anyone who isn't completely delusional.
>>
>>86169646
"Planned destruction" still seems conspiratorial and paranoid, as if people can't want to take in refugees for any other purpose.
>>
>>86169738
Planned destruction can be about many things: values, tradition, culture, freedom. It doesn't necessarily mean they want to burn the country to the ground. And you'd have to be disgustingly naive to think it's being done out of altruism. Whether the destruction of the culture and values is their primary motivation or not, it's still the end result.
>>
>>86169796
>you'd have to be disgustingly naive to think it's being done out of altruism.
Okay. I don't find that to be an argument. It's like if, regardless of what I actually thought about the issues, the claim was made that global warming actually a myth propped up to destroy the west, when I'm convince that most people, including politicians, pursue policy with global warming in mind because they're convinced that it's real.
>>
>>86169738

>>86169796 is right

Culture is the natural enemy of diversity. A high cultural diversity in a given territory is not necessarily a bad thing, but through it you force people into submissive behaivor disguised as 'tolerance' and make them less connected with their heritage, stripping away their rights to property, and other forms territorial empowerment
>>
>>86169907
That was a really awful comparison, come the fuck on mate.
>>
>>86169933
The similarity is clearly there. Saying it's an awful comparison without further elaboration isn't an argument. I'm not denying that importing so many refugees isn't a destruction, but I don't think you've given enough reasons why it's a "planned destruction," or that anyone who disagrees is "completely delusional," a "retard," or has an "autistic bias." For that last point, you'll find that most people, if you say that, will laugh at you, (or something equally dismissive), for saying what they consider to be stupid shit, meaning, by this logic, that most people indeed would have this "autistic bias."
I probably agree with you much more than I'm willing to admit, but I'm being such a persnickety hard-ass because I really dislike how you felt the need to interject edgy, extremist political opinions in a thread that had nothing to do with it. Reddit is never, ever this bad at constantly bringing up politics, and specifically, politics from a particular viewpoint.
>>
>>86169926
>force people into submissive behaivor disguised as 'tolerance' and make them less connected with their heritage, stripping away their rights to property, and other forms territorial empowerment

What is post WW2 Germany for 600, Alex
>>
>>86170074
I'm not even the original poster. No, the similarity is not there at all. No, most people probably wouldn't laugh in your face if you said the forced harboring of "refugees" is a form of planned destruction, at least nobody in Europe who isn't completely delusional about the end results of decades of african and middle eastern migration would do. In fact I've actually spoken about this to a few people and most either agree or are utterly apathetic. Of course that's anecdotal evidence and you're probably just going to brush that off.
>>
>>86167391
do americans really have therapy sessions at the mall?
>>
>>86167999
The fans of the show are a bunch of slack jawed faggots and the show itself is ok but tries a little too hard to come off smart and ends up feeling pretentious.
>>
>>86170199
>tries a little too hard to come off smart
Does it really?
>>
>>86170242
I've only really watched the pickle rick and the episode before it and jesus christ it was pseudo-intellectualism: the show
>>
>>86170134
>No, the similarity is not there at all
The similarity is that you're destroying the West by implementing policies for altruistic reasons.
>No, most people probably wouldn't laugh in your face if you said the forced harboring of "refugees" is a form of planned destruction
I suppose most wouldn't literally do that because they would find it to be impolite, or would find it more bizarre or offensive, instead of laugh-out-loud funny, but it's not something they would agree with.
>, at least nobody in Europe who isn't completely delusional about the end results of decades of african and middle eastern migration would do.
Then you'll find that most people, by this standard, are indeed that delusional.
>Of course that's anecdotal evidence and you're probably just going to brush that off.
And shouldn't I? If this opinion was more widely spread, there would be much more outrage in taking in refugees, or at least it would be happening at a much slower rate. Barely a majority of Europeans have a negative view of refugees, (which must be fairly recent), and I bet even few of them think that that the main reason they're being imported is the destruction of Europe.
>>
>>86170284
Do you have a single fact to back up what you're saying? In all honesty you don't really sound well-informed on the matter and just seem to want to senselessly argue.
>>
Didn't even know episodes 2 and 3 were out. Started watching episode 2.
>"Morty, your sister is right"
>Summer takes rick's flask, spits into the engine, the car goes faster
>Summer takes a shotgun, destroys the bad guys with one shot after Morty failed a bunch of times
>all in the first 3 minutes
Summer is literally a Mary Sue.

So this is the power of women writers?
>>
>>86170259
Honestly, outside of Rick's nihilism, nothing really stands out.
>>
>>86170332
>Do you have a single fact to back up what you're saying?
So, can it be as strong as your anecdotal fact? I'm asking because I can use that evidence.
>>
>>86170364
Gets worse:
>"I'll do it, but not because you told me to"
>Rick: "what the Hell are you saying?"
>Summer explains
What the fuck?
>>
Young white men are angry at women because they can't get laid, due to unimpressive personalities, lack of personal goals, lack of decent career, or any other meaningful characteristics. Yet they feel betrayed as if their mediocre sense of humour and average looks should be good enough to attract a girl. So then they spend their free time (which they have a LOT of, because they don't do anything useful at all) attacking women on 4chan and reddit, and basically being huge pieces of shit for no reason. I'm talking to you reading this. Get over your virginity, YOU DON'T AUTOMATICALLY DESERVE SEX. treat women with respect more and you might actually have a chance one day. Probably not though
Thanks, DanKnight47 signing off
>>
File: bait is the mindkiller.png (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bait is the mindkiller.png
17KB, 600x600px
>>86170404
>>
>>86170383
I never really acted like my anecdotal evidence was proof of anything, it was just something I wanted to add. The point I was making was that anyone who isn't delusional can see the end result of decades of ME & African immigration.

I can see this argument will go nowhere and you seem to be more focused on "winning" it than saying anything of value, so if you reply with more dumb shit then i'm done.
>>
>Watch the episode
>Hate it
>Start bitching about it
>Realize I'm getting mad over a childrens cartoon
>Stop
It's not that hard
>>
>>86170459
>I never really acted like my anecdotal evidence was proof of anything.
It seemed like when you said, " that's anecdotal evidence and you're probably just going to brush that off," you were being extremely condescending of this anticipated action on my part. Did I misinterpret you and I was actually justified in brushing it off because it wasn't actually proof of anything? I don't know how I would "prove" how people would react or why they would react that way, at least to the same extent that you proved that this will be the end result of Europe in pursuing these migrant policies, or what anyone who doesn't see this as a "planned destruction" is delusional, etc.
I think it's more difficult to show that anyone who doesn't see it as a planned destruction must be delusional, which isn't the same thing as an unintended destruction. You might think this is splitting hairs, but that's what I really thought was questionable. I really also don't like the idea of taking a fairly extremist opinion and saying that everyone doesn't share it must be delusional, or retarded, which comes across to me as delusional and smug.
>so if you reply with more dumb shit then i'm done.
So if you reply, I wouldn't have written dumb shit, and if you don't, I would have gotten the last word? Seems like a win-win.
>>
>>86167946
>being content with mediocrity
you will be forever a pleb with that mentality anon
>>
>see Rick&Morty play on one of the local channels
>Fuck it, might give it a try since so many people have mentioned it
>It's a christmas episode
>Father locks away devices to force family to spend time talking to each other
>is seen as the bad guy for this
>His parents visit and have unironically started a cuckolding relationship with some black guy
>Only the father has the slightest complaint and is shushed
>Episode basically ends on "Fuck spending time with your family, look at your phone!"

Into the trash, go on now. Shoo, shoo!
>>
>>86167937
get out underage
>>
>>86170404
>Young white men are angry at women because they can't get laid, due to unimpressive personalities, lack of personal goals, lack of decent career, or any other meaningful characteristics. Yet they feel betrayed as if their mediocre sense of humour and average looks should be good enough to attract a girl. >treat women with respect more and you might actually have a chance one day.
So which is it, champ? Success or respect?
>>
>>86170706
Jerry gets fucked over every chance they get
He's just some guy who wants a normal family but he has an alcoholic wife, a bitch daughter and a son who never goes to school because his father in law drags him into dangerous situations across the universe all the time

Apparently, objecting to all that is grounds for divorce
>>
>>86167999
Because the writing is taking a fucking nosedive and has been since mid s2 and whenever attention is drawn to the fact that it's because of the women writers, not because of the vaginas but because they actually can't write for anything but nickolodeon boy band shows and the annoying orange, newfag posters from all the other cesspits infringing on chan turf think it's some base critique of muh wymyn. Justin started this show with the "lick my balls morty" short, no way in hell do the current writers appreciate those origins.
>>
>>86167816

But the joke was that the therapist perfectly described his problems without knowing him. It's no homerun but it was there.
>>
>>86167391
Is there affermative action now for talk show hosts?
>>
>>86168330
>Rick Sanchez
>american
Trump plz. You can't pretend that smart Mexicans are Americans just because you like them.
>>
>>86170764
the answer is, and always has been, always both. but success far outweighs respect in terms of importance. you have to be successful to get any mating prospects at all, and then to get more choice about who you get to mate with depends on success. women have to be with someone at the very least as good as them, if not bigger, better, stronger. despite them wanting someone more capable than them, the mate of the woman has to treat the woman as if she is in complete control, making the woman think they have the power. if they don't think they are in control (or at the very least have their whims catered to), they won't fuck.

>>86171266
this is what i thought. why was nanjiani even there? he's funny in silicon valley, but he's not related at all? he just seemed really awkward the whole time and awkwardly tried to make race jokes or say things like "i did not engage in that topic, you see me? i'm still okay" but it wouldn't surprise me if they are still trying to "up diversity" as everyone seems to be doing now. they probably couldn't get as many of the writers roles filled with "diversity" by the time they were wrapping up the newest season, but they could easily the talk show about each episode very diverse, at least making it look like their trying, to fend off the angry mob another few months.
https://www.polygon.com/2016/10/4/13156398/adult-swim-female-writers
>>
File: 1502322790936.png (868KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502322790936.png
868KB, 554x400px
I'M
>>
>>86171612
*tip

You think women think about all those things but all they want is an attractive guy. I know from experience. I used to pick up girls in the club or at the bar, several girls interested in me and want to be my gfs. I gained a bit of weight over Christmas and all that attention, gone. Now I'm back in the gym and running, almost back to where I was, ready to dive into that pussy again.

Women are just like men, shallow.
>>
>>86171612
If you just want to get laid with hot girls, you have to either be really hot yourself (best and easiest way, people look for those about as atyractive as they are), or make lots of money a shallow hot person thinks they can get their hands on somehow, and if you have looks or cash you can be an asshole. Although the asshole hot girls you fuck will just want to take your money and will try to.

If you want to marry an actually nice person, you need kindness and respect yourself, but you need to accept that people seek out others of their same level of physical attractiveness, and most people greatly overestimate how physically attractive they are. So the person you will find who is kind and decent will also not be as hot as you'd think or like. Conversely hot people can get away with being cruel and selfish, so if you care most about looks, be prepared for someone who will backstab, use, and lie to you, since looks make it so much easier to be a shitty person.
>>
>>86171711
Right. If you want a 10/10 looks girl, you must be a 10/10 looks guy, both you and the women are literally exactly the same in every single way, completely shallow.
>>
File: 1502321432954.png (52KB, 212x263px) Image search: [Google]
1502321432954.png
52KB, 212x263px
>>86171708
SORRY
>>
>>86171711
a few things to address. a) attractive people are more successful on average than unattractive people b) women who are looking to get picked up at a club are already generally less successful than women who don't. the point is the woman will not usually look to get with anyone lower in status than they are, men will. c) women wanting an attractive guy says nothing about them also needing to feel like they have some control over a situation to fuck (especially considering they are on average higher in trait neuroticism)

>>86171862
yes, i don't see this being in contrast with what i said.
>>
>>86170839
also they dicked us around for 2 years. If we only had to wait 1 year I think people would be a little less upset. And if they had kept the galactic Earth idea like they should have, there wouldnt even be a divorce storyline. Its obvious hack Harmon just halted production to rewrite the show to try and get his marriage back or something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVCouGdEIEw

In video 1 The poster had to go on an egotrip for the subplot and literally shil himself into the board so he could one up Rick Sanchez. Having Rick, the most genius dude in the entire multiverse, sit there and reflect on the sayings of some random 10 year old should never happen. YEAH, TINY and RICK got old pretty quick. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVCouGdEIEw
>>
You know, for a board that hates r&m you sure like talking about it, all day, every day.
>>
File: 1486977869268s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1486977869268s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgT1OobFArg 53:53
guess which episode that was dans favorite
>>
Pre-Pickle Rick
>this show sucks because Rick is an edgelord, oooh wow a nihilistic superintelligent athiest so Reddit

Post-Pickle Rick
>this show sucks because they said that Rick being edgy is a bad thing and also a woman wrote it

/tv/
>>
>>86168608

What exactly am I supposed to be triggered about?
>>
>>86173775
i liked the edgelord stuff when it was him explaining to people as they were confused as to what he was doing, and what he was doing is doing what he loves: "to create and destory." then they got edgy for the sake of edgy and started slapping on more catchphrases than could reasonably stick and started really developing the dynamics of this one rick's family. it really goes against the message they are always pushing about "life not mattering etc. etc." when they focus so heavily on the lives of a very specific family. there are infinite ricks and infinite morties, after the evil morty/council of ricks episode in the first season there was really no reason to stick to any one specific rick. heck, there wasn't even reason after rick potion #9 to stick to c-137. while the shitty self insert who gets to BTFO the god entity of the show was just terrible, she was not the worst part of the episode. the worst specific line was when rick was talking to the rats and saying "i could've named you scar and identified you and killed you but then wouldn't just be another rat damn son i am cool" was super cringey and the most egregious example in the show so far for being "edgy for the sake of being edgy," and the following bit about the embassy of people whose sole defining characteristic was that they fear a pickle from childhood legend. and then rick just needlessly murders everything in a splurge of hyperviolence. one of the things i've really come to like about rick and morty is the A plot/B plot structure, where there are two stories woven through an episode together. the jailbreak, fury road, and pickle rick have all been mono plot episodes. it seriously hurts it.
>>
File: 1501501632072.jpg (112KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501501632072.jpg
112KB, 720x960px
can someone please post that pic of that comment from youtube about how people who dont watch or dont "get" rick and morty are dumb, narrow minded and not enlightened
>>
>>86174486
>energy drink
poor girl, it's already too late for her
>>
File: 1501528532818.jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1501528532818.jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>86174515
POST THE FUCKING PIC I NEED IT
>>
>>86174673
what pic? i was just saying she's already dead from the poison of the energy drink
but i am interested in who this semen demon is. who is she?
>>
>>86168681
nice pasta faggot
>>
I liked the episode. What you gonna do about it.
>>
>>86167816
You sound like a nerd. Let women enjoy their show.
>>
>>86174351
It seems like the B plots have just been really fucking lame and mundane and ultimately go nowhere and affect nothing in any meaningful or entertaining way.
>>
>>86167428
She looks really pissed about her Strong Asian Woman role being handed to Susan Sarandon.
>>
File: 1501916695844.png (271KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501916695844.png
271KB, 1000x600px
>>86174486
S I P B O Y Z
>>
>>86174716
Random russian prostitute.
>>
>>86174882
It's okay woman
>>
>>86169738
>people actually want imigra-
https://www.numbersusa.com/news/voters-swing-states-support-raise-act
>>
>>86167391
It's S3E4, dimwit.
>>
File: 1498901699585.jpg (35KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1498901699585.jpg
35KB, 500x375px
>>86167999
reddit refugees are desperately trying to fit in and prove they are not redditors anymore by calling rick & morty "reddit" every two seconds

little do they know it's actually /our show/ now and pickle rick is /our guy/
>>
File: S I P S.jpg (41KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
S I P S.jpg
41KB, 640x519px
>>86174486
>>86175189
>>
>>86174902
s3e1's B plot was wrapped up in the resolution of the A plot, essentially making them the same thing rather than two seperate things. s3e2 had no B plot. it was one series of events that led one after another, detailing more family dynamics. s3e3 also had no B plot.
>>
>LE PICKLE RIIIICK XD
>its actually an EPIC episode
/tv/ was wrong again jesus christ
>>
>>86167816
>a character who is DA SMARTEST EVAR being put in their place by the considerations of someone not-so-smart

Come on boy you act as if that isn't a thing
>>
>>86175271
Nice try frogposter
>>
>>86167428
>that fat guy from the new ghostbusters saying dope as fuck
so cringe
>>
the point of s3 is to show off how retarded people are and how easy it is to force a meme. even if theres a big reveal that ricks still in intergalactic prison it will undermine the entire season. the writings lazy weak and just takes a random movie for each episode and "parodies it
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.