[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Showzen. >thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: showzen_400x400.png (244KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
showzen_400x400.png
244KB, 400x400px
Wonder Showzen.
>thoughts
>>
It's the Chernobyl of kids' TV shows!
>>
I loved it. never could find a way to watch it after it ended
>>
>>86166570
Didn't really appeal to me. Just seemed in intentionally bad taste and didn't even have the excuse of being funny
>>
That show had all the appeal of the inside of a dead man's lung
>>
>>86166570
It was funny
I really enjoyed the Clarence on the street segments
>>
One of the greatest TV shows ever produced. The "Patience" episode was basically the pinnacle of broadcast television.
>>
File: 120499406_4684f97b20_b.jpg (393KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
120499406_4684f97b20_b.jpg
393KB, 768x1024px
>>86166632
i bought the dvd on a whim without knowing what it was and it came with this poster
>>
Pleb filter.

Goes over most people's heads.
>>
Space is definitely my fav

>Oh, no! God is dead! What are we gonna do? I'm so hungry! But, God's dead! What are we gonna do with him? Oh but, I'm so hungry! What are we gonna do with God's body?
>Mmm mmmm this meat is simply deviiiine!

>>86169789
jelly
>>
>>86166570
The Mr. Body thing where he took out the kid's lungs traumatized me when I was 12.
>>
>>86166570
Postmodernist cynicism reliant crap, just as bad as Rick and Morty or Bojack Horseman.
>>
File: wondershowzen.gif (720KB, 350x238px) Image search: [Google]
wondershowzen.gif
720KB, 350x238px
I remember always seeing it on Mtv 2 in the middle of the night while really stoned not knowing what the fuck it was. Greatest show ever.
>>
>>86166570
It was a great show, and MTV 2 didn't deserve it. Wonder Showzen should of been on adult swim , PERIOD
>>
It's so quiet. I guess we did it, we achieved world peace!
>>
Ahead of it's time.
Something that could never be made today.
>>
>>86169839
fuck off faggot it aired before reddit was popular
>everything is reddit
how you can point out the autists
>>
>>86170522
Well PFFR became AS bitchboys right after that.
Just like how AS became the main source of adult animation on TV after Liquid Television.
>>
>>86166570
It's like some edgy 12 year old just discovered PFFR and wants to fit in.
>>
>>86169789
I completely forgot this was in it. Went to check for it in my copy and found disk 2 missing.

Fucking roommates...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.