[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a merl episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>it's a merl episode
>>
i miss merle and the old man
all the new characters are jokes and I can't take them seriously
>>
>It's a show kills off the most likeable characters and you lose interest in the show episode
>>
>>86166393
I didn't feel like it was in Merle's character to take Glen and Maggie back to the governor when they offered to bring Daryl to him. I think Merle would have sat his ass down and waited and it was completely irrational of him to do what he did. Now it's true he has a temper but he does think things through and has plans if he didn't he wouldn't have survived as long as he did.
>>
>>86166393
literally the best episodes
>>
>>86166393
literally had a kino send off so im not mad

he could of had a disgraceful death like any of the other characters
>>
>>86166393
best part of season 3, 1 of the few characters on the show where genuine moments of screen presence slipped through
>>
>>86166504
But now we have a bunch of faggots and race mixers! This year we are getting a triracial narcoleptic tranny amputee. Way better desu.
>>
File: Merle_Dixon_PP_Guts_kl;l.jpg (30KB, 499x603px) Image search: [Google]
Merle_Dixon_PP_Guts_kl;l.jpg
30KB, 499x603px
>they kill off merle
>now we have tara

bravo kirkman
>>
File: IMG_2465.jpg (30KB, 495x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2465.jpg
30KB, 495x275px
>>86166978
>You're a joke is what you are, playing errand boy to a bunch of pansy-asses, niggers and democrats.
>>
Its spelled Merle you uncivilized hick swine!
>>
>>86166761
No way. Merle had at least twenty-thirty pounds on the governor, a couple swallows of whiskey, and a metal arm. Governor only survived the sniping and that fight through pure plot armor.
>>
>>86167205
Was he literally /our guy/?
>>
I cant help but love "redneck" characters in shows and movies. Merle is one of them, he does shitty things, but hes entertaining to watch.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.