[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Favorite Director Your Darkest Secret Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_8596.jpg (25KB, 634x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8596.jpg
25KB, 634x276px
Your Favorite Director
Your Darkest Secret

Go
>>
Peter Weir

I have a pathetically romantic crush on my boss who's 7 years younger than I am. It's so sad that when she's in my dreams there's nothing sexual, just us hanging out.
>>
>>86165395
>boss is a girl and 7 years younger
are you a total dumbass or just scandinavian?
>>
File: Bogs.jpg (77KB, 707x491px) Image search: [Google]
Bogs.jpg
77KB, 707x491px
Sure, why not?

>9th grade
>There's a sweet, pretty girl who had her lost her legs in an accident and uses a wheelchair
>Has very few friends due to her condition
>She's a fantastic artist
>My friends and I decide to prank her for shits and giggles
>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me instantly
>We start to hang out outside of school
>Sleep over at her house one night
>We play video games, playing some Twisted Metal
>Ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass)
>After a game I say I need to go to the bathroom
>Pull out big-ass scissors from my pocket (big pocket I was wearing jncos) go into her room, and cut the bottom-half of all of her art pieces off and trash them
>Leave
>The next day, she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art
>I said, "I made them look like you"
>All my friends laugh heartily
>She rolls over to her table, alone, and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time. Sometimes I look back and think, "did that make her a stronger person? Or a weaker one?" Sometimes I have a desire to find out. Maybe I'll call her some time. My favourite director? Steven Soderbergh.
>>
Bergman
Im pretty sure my long time friend is lowkey in love with me and would drop her bf on the fly if i asked her out
>>
>>86165356
I still can't believe this image was a bannable offense once
>>
>>86165562
>Bergman
are you a total dumbass or just scandinavian?
>>
>>86165356
Gareth Evans
I tucked up n lost the girl if my dreams cuz I was so in my own head that when we fucked, it was just missionary. She got off a few times each night, but was boring as fuck. Especially after all the shit I talked. I Fucking goofed. Hard
>>
John Carpenter

There are three ways to stop me from doing what I do. What? You think I'm going to tell you!
>>
>>86165356
Christopher Nolan
I wear it because I'm insecure about my teeth
>>
>>86165356

I can't stop dreaming about this one girl, it's like I'm cursed or something. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen - a literal 10/10 by anyone's standards. I can't even begin to describe her figure, she's the embodiment of the divine feminine. I honestly find it hard to believe that nature created something so perfect. Anyway - nothing much happens in these dreams, we're just sitting together, smiling and laughing like we used to.

We came close to something but she moved away to the city before anything happened. She was the first girl to ever really desire me, like, "I desperately want you to fuck me right now" kinda desire. Now I'm addicted to the feeling.

And now I know for a fact she's forgotten about me, and I hate her for that. How the fuck could she do this to me?

If I ever see her again I might strangle her out of lust, then cry over her corpse. She has the most adorable pout.

Favourite Director: Jodorwosky
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1022x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1022x720px
Terrence Malick
I'm terribly in love with a virgin, incredibly beautiful young girl from a filthy rich family and every time I talk to her I want to kill myself and when I remember the time we danced I get extremely depressed and don't want to do anything for the rest of the day

>>86165530
Old pasta, good director though.
>>
david cronenberg
since i was a child i have been unable to get very vivid daydreams of self mutilation out of my head and I've never been able to tell anyone about it in person. i tried to see a counselor but all i was able to talk about with her was my ever present and highly neurotic fears about ai, radical political changes,
societal control, nuclear armageddon, and the newer gene editing tools we now possess amd how moving through the world seems utterly pointless from my end, especially because those around me do not share similar fears or thoughts for all i know and i feel crazy and isolated which increases the frequency of the daydreams of hacking off my limbs
>>
>>86168045
I'd have thought your favorite director would be Kurt Kren.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kiAG1M67Io
>>
>>86168180
that was interesting but too avant garde for my taste. i need it to be grounded in some kind of reality
>>
Denis Villenueve

I burned all bridges with my parents when I moved out when I was 18 but I forgot to dispose of a piss bottle that was hidden in a hole I made in the bedroom wall. It's been 5 years since and I have no idea if they've found it or not.
>>
>>86168441
>piss bottle
what
>>
Terrence Mallick

I put a homeless nobody out of his misery while vagabonding in Mexico in my late teens.
>>
>>86168493
i would watch a terrence malick movie about a man haunted by the ghost of a mexican wino he killed as a youth
>>
File: yesno.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
yesno.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Scorsese

I have a tendency to laugh uncontrollably whenever someone is brave enough to reveal something sensitive but pathetic about themselves. Truth is it's because I'm usually just as pathetic and can relate
>>
>>86168461
you have to go back
>>
>>86168045
I used to worry about the same shit, now I'm just indifferent, I don't give a shit about what'll happen, truly ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>86168493
You can't make a post like that and not give us the greentext anon.
>>
File: 1501987793424.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1501987793424.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>86165530
Not sure if memeing, but that's awful.
>>
>>86169467
how do i change anon. i sleep about 3 hours a night and it's been this way for some 15 years. i'm in a constant state of high anxiety and the place my mind goes as a way of thinking of ending that anxiety is tearing myself to shreds. why worry about external threats when i'm busy maiming myself worse than most would? sometimes i try and read or do something to preoccupy my mind, but i end up gravitating toward material that will tell me more about the things I fear. i don't know how to break this cycle
>>
Michel Gondry
I don't think I deserve to be happy
>>
Marty

>in a cathartic vulnerable moment I confessed to my wife that I had been molested by as a young boy by a male friend of my moms that she always let babysit
>wife becomes ex-wife. I made it explicitly clear to her that my MOTHER must NEVER know what happened, she was an incredibly devoted mom and it would DESTROY her to find out
>Ex wife blackmails me and demands 5k or she spills the beans
>pay it
>>
>>86165562
Im a sucker for the friends that fall in love trope...what are your feelings for her?
>>
>>86168726
kino
>>
>>86169750
You need real medical help for this....this a severe pathological form of anxiety or some such serious mental issue? Have you at least tried doctoring and or any meds?
>>
>>86165356
David Lynch

I was planning to literally start the beta uprising for a year
>>
>>86169750
not getting a lot of sleep will be a big part of your problems anon, I get a bit more on edge after a bad nights sleep let alone a 15 years.

Start doing some kind of intense physical activity/exercise, you'll fall asleep easier as you'll be tired. As an added bonus your obsessive thoughts will be drowned out by the pain of the exercise and you'll feel better for it.

also stop browsing /pol/ worrying about the world in general, sometimes you have to put your own struggles first.
>>
>>86170523
that figures
>>
Nolan

I get genuinely upset by the anti-black rhetoric on here and cannot stop thinking about how much I want to get my hands on the people who post it, even though I know they would be cowering in real life if they met me.
>>
>>86170735
Stay mad, but the facts remain. Blacks never have and never will have an advanced society on their own.
>Reminder that the average african american IQ is 85
>Reminder that the average african IQ is literally on the level of intelligent monkeys
>>
Christopher Nolan

I'm going to jump off a 150m high cliff in 2 weeks
>>
>>86170735

I'm not anti-black by any means (not even from your shitty freedom land) but I really fucking doubt that. I don't think you would even look me in the eyes.

Then again, maybe we're part of the same exception.
>>
>>86170798
Serves you right
>>
>>86170798
Why couldnt it have been a Snyderfag?
>>
>>86170263
kill her anon
>>
>>86170822
Snyderfags don't have the cognitive ability to question life or literally anything meaningful
>>
>>86170735
Put your trip back on, Krager. Maybe you should leave if it upsets you so much.
>>
>>86170779

Not him, but my area has a pretty big South Sudanese community. They're chill as fuck.

It's been almost a year since I played footy on the local team, but I still get the widest smiles from the older brothers and parents in the community. I've never met an African American before, so I can't speak about them, but Continental Africans are absolutely bro-tier.
>>
>>86165356
Kubrick
I think I'm going to end up a highly educated loser
>>
>>86170954
>Continental Africans are absolutely bro-tier.

I actually agree, they're gracious to be away from their un civilized black owned country, to our civilized white owned country.
>>
Wong Kar-Wai

my old best friend thinks im still studying at the local state u, i dont have the nerve to tell him i dropped out 3 years ago when he occasionally visits. not that dark i guess but its all i got
>>
>>86170988
It's a mindduck for americans to meet actual africans(imo)
Some of them at least the Ghanans I got to know LOATHE black Americans and some of their rants against them would make /pol/ blush
>>
>>86170480
i saw my school counselor regularly when i was in school last year. i never was able to mention the full extent of my mental state there, due to some of my anxieties of where i might be put/the consequences of telling them everything. i really do not want to take any pills. one of my growing worries is about the overuse of opiates and antibiotics and what that means about the species a few years down the line. especially the antibiotics

>>86170679
i've tried. with intense physical exercise i sleep more hours per day, but in shorter bursts. i've also tried melatonin supplements. i don't really get any rest. i am coming to realize i probably have a case of ehlers-danlos syndrome also, /pol/ is a very very small part of my reading and worries. it definitely exacerbates them, but this is what i mean when i say i gravitate towards the material that will give me more info about that which i believe to be up against. i came to /pol/ already learning about many things, through some of my old bosses, of which there was an ex-soviet military engineer and an ex-mujahideen. i read a lot of philosophy and history books, and try to touch on harder science texts as well. i've had a few run-ins with my school about the things i've feared, and i increasingly see my political fears coming true throughout the world. /pol/ is a fun scroll through sometimes, but does not do much to further my knowledge of the world beyond what i already see, barring the odd deeper bit of insight into some of the worlds i worry about.
>>
>>86166470
You could at least get the poor Spic's namd right. I bet you pronounce it yawdowrawskee.
>>
>>86165356
wes anderson
I thought moonrise kingdom was shite
>>
>>86170798
You will Hurt everyone around you anon.
I wish you will change your mind and live a happy life.
>>
>>86170318
Shes kinda insane plus im with someone but i know shes always a back up
>>
>>86170853
I always question caving in.....like " this has be a bluff right?

But the stakes were to high, if she went through with it Im 1000% certain I would have killed her, at that point as punishment for her absolute cruelty.
>>
>>86170988
You're an idiot. Grow up
>>
File: 1489187482430.jpg (29KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489187482430.jpg
29KB, 473x500px
>>86171559
>kinda
Unironically sounds like a keeper
>>
File: 1440819330376.png (146KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1440819330376.png
146KB, 554x439px
>>86171377
eh, if I live my family will be massively disappointed, if I die they'll be massively sad. either way its the same amount of hurt for them.

besides, jumping off a cliff will be a painless way to go, I'm looking forward to it.
>>
Claire Denis
I had someone eat poop out of my butt.
>>
>>86172155
Not the same amount of hurt, that's for sure. You've never been a parent, I'm guessing. But your child can be literally Hitler and you'd still love it to death and do anything for them.
>inb4 Hitler wasn't a failure
>>
I like to fuck my ass regularly. I dig out the shit with my fingers and stick it into the sinkhole.
I don't have the right tools for the job yet (poorfag, idiot with crippling anxiety and shit like that) so for now I improvise.

I like sticking a screwdriver with a rubber handle up there. Fills me up nicely. Good substitute until I get a few dildos and a set of buttplugs.
>>
>>86172437
I really don't care at this point, both my parents and my sister have lived really great exciting lives and I'm the one who gets all the wrong genes and lives the loser life. if they suddenly lose me they still won't be anywhere near the level of pain I'm feeling.
>>
Wong Kar-Wai

I like to masturbate in public. I have got naked on my college campus, head to toe and just masturbate in public, I like people watching accidentally. Sometimes i like to feel the grass as i masturbate, so i get naked in green areas and lay in the grass, it makes it so much intense.
>>
>>86170798
dont do it
i love you
i love your shitposting
reality will be less good without you
>>
Chris Marker
I regularly jerk off on omegle
>>
>>86172843
and
clint eastwood
i originally wanted to respond to the suicidefag >150m why not >300 pussy/qiutter
>>
>>86172637
you just told everyone you finger your asshole and forgot to mention your favorite director
>>
David Lynch
My dick looks like it went through Vietnam
>>
>>86170798
cool you're a cliff diver? Where you divin?
>>
>>86170798
Are you at least going to go through the Bane? scene on your way down?
>>
Terrence Malick
>i was raped
>>
>>86170954
>>86170988
Can confirm. ACTUAL africans in the US are extremely grateful to be here, usually warm and friendly people. African-Americans are fucking scum 90% of the time
>>
The Coens

I build up relationships with girls at the point where they need me in a pathological way. Reaching that point I leave them, without giving any notice, I just desappear. I never feel anything for them, I just do it because I love to take control from people, and everyone just thinks I'm a nice guy who likes to give comfort to people.
>>
>>86165356
David Lynch
I think it would be cool to be a cult leader someday and my hero is Pol Pot.
>>
>>86172945
Green text pls anon
Begging you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>86172942
OF COURSHE
>>
File: 54930364.jpg (66KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
54930364.jpg
66KB, 602x709px
>>86165530
Holy shit anon
>>
>>86172899
Mario Bava
>>
>>86172926
Beachy Head
>>
>>86173066
2nded
exactly what is it you like about malick???
>>
>>86173127
based bava posters kek
>>
Herzog

I have a few "dark secrets" that I never think about and don't hunt me at all but I wouldn't want anyone finding out

>did gay shit with my little brother and neighborhood kids as a child
>begged god for forgiveness while masturbating for the first few months of doing it
>got my dog to lick my cock a few times age ~14
>stole around 30 or more pairs of panties from dorm laundry my freshman year of college and sometimes wore them, not actually a fetish of mine idk why I did it
>have small dick and joke about it but friends don't know he truth
>have weird cysts on my scrotum that have been there for nearly 10 years

Can't really think of others right now but plenty of small stuff like that
>>
>>86173162
that looks like a long way down, make sure you make your body as thin as possible to pierce the surface of the water, or else you'll get hurt pretty bad
>>
>>86173162
Fly a hang glider into the lighthouse and die that way. It would be much cooler.
>>
File: smilelaugh.jpg (73KB, 798x798px) Image search: [Google]
smilelaugh.jpg
73KB, 798x798px
>>86173403
>falling into water
>getting hurt
>>
>>86173243
I'm serious.
>>
Fincher

I am a true narcissist and a psychopath. I am incapable of forming attachments to people I know.
>>
File: 1501588148699.jpg (46KB, 600x565px) Image search: [Google]
1501588148699.jpg
46KB, 600x565px
>>86170735
Kek
>>
>>86173422
>break every bone in your body, fall into the sea and drown in agony
Does sound pretty fucking cool to be fair
>>
File: 1306614541052.jpg (116KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1306614541052.jpg
116KB, 600x300px
Verhoeven
>package in a big jiffy bag addressed to a girl gets delivered to my house
>fucking roasties can't even use Royal Mail properly, open that shit up
>at least 20 birthday cards all addressed to her
>£££££
>opened them all, not a fucking penny
>chuck the lot in the bin
>>
Tarantino
I genuinely have an interracial cuckold fetish
>>
Joel Schumacher
>>
File: 100.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>>86174207
You are the lowest a man can go anon. even goat fuckers are more men than you.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
Steven Spielberg

My biggest fetish is female aliens
>>
>>86170954
Africans hate nigger americans, just as the rest of the world
>>
Sergio Leone
I have had several dreams of future events that have actually become true
>>
>>86170263
you cuck, she'll be asking for another 5k when she's done spending all that cash on shoes and dresses
>>
Robert Zemeckis
When me and my friend were about 12 we got really drunk on peach vodka and sucked each other off. I didn't enjoy it and i couldn't get hard. I also attempted to ram his ass but I was too soft and I wouldn't let him do the same. He's asked me to do this again before.
>>
>>86172945
who by? how did it happen? are you male or female?
>>
>>86165356
Darren Aronofsky
[Spoiler]My sexual fantasies are about absolutely ruining women. Fattening them up to morbid obesity, degrading and making them emotionally dependent, causing severe and permanent physical or psychological harm. And just general abuse[/spoiler]
>>
>>86175842
h o t
o
t
>>
>>86173755
>I am a true narcissist and a psychopath.
so you're a little selfish and get a slightly angry sometimes
>>
>>86175842
>tfw too old to experience young love
you're so lucky anon
>>
>>86177333
Like I said I didn't actually enjoy it.
He apparently did, he told me years later while drunk that he took it up the ass from his boss to get a promotion. I'm pretty sure there wasn't actually a promotion involved, it was just something he said.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.