[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my allegiance is to the people of the realm Do you believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: varys.jpg (126KB, 736x1106px) Image search: [Google]
varys.jpg
126KB, 736x1106px
>my allegiance is to the people of the realm
Do you believe him? Will he betray Danaerys?
>>
>>86164561
Him and tyrion will.

But he will die because of it.
>>
>>86164561
It's not fucking betrayal when he's up front about doing it for the people, not her.
>>
>>86164601
But do you believe what he says? Or is his endgame something deeper?
>>
Varys is ruined in the show.
>>
>>86164630
this. Without the false Aegon, most of his motivations fall short
>>
>>86164561
In a way. She's gonna try and manipulate her via Jon
>>
who cares. he's a complete joke like littlefinger. does anyone take littlefinger seriously anymore?
>>
>>86164561

>Book Varys was all about ending magic
>Starts sweating when he hears that the glass candles are burning once again
>Thinks Stannis would be best for the realm, but doesn't commit for him over because of his Melisandre shenanigans

>enter DABID

>hurr durr lemme pledge allegiance to this magical foreign unburnt bitch with a bunch of magical creatures and a horde of barbarian rapists

10/10 GIMME DEM EMMIES DABID
>>
Pretty fucking sure he'll turn on her as soon as she decides to side with Melisandre, he hates fire priestesses and the show is already pointing it out.

Either way I like Qyburn more.
>>
>>86164793
>tfw he showed Cersei the dragon skeleton i thought he was going to tell her he reanimated a dragon
>>
His interrogation by Daenarys this season was to set up that he will betray her. There was no other reason for that scene.
>>
>>86164885
Eh, I don't know. She essentially interrogated all of her current advisors except the ethnics
>>
>>86164624
Since all he's ever done is embrace or plot against whatever ruler is good/bad for the kingdom I don't see a reason to doubt him. Doesn't mean Dany should trust him, since her ruling history sure as fuck hasn't been stable.
>>
>>86164561
By this point, I don't really care anymore.
>>
>>86164934
Aren't all ethnics slaves she liberated tho
>>
>>86164561
>Do you believe him?
No
>>
>>86164561
Gotta remember this is D&D's story now, there are no more twists and intrigue in the show. Its all about the spectacle and action.
>>
>>86164561
>my allegiance is to the people of the realm

Fucking commie
>>
>>86164885
Don't underestimate the power of bad writing
>>
>>86164934
She did, when she first met them. Varys has been part of her group for the past season. It's a strange time to question his loyalty now, unless of course it's meant to set up a future betrayal.
>>
>>86164561
No.
Vary's, Davos, and Melissandre get burned by Cersei as they try to make a truce with her against the white walkers.
Sorry for the spoilers.
>>
>>86164885
>There was no other reason for that scene.

Except the obvious reason, that she has reservations about Varys' loyalties? What the fuck are you even saying?
>>
File: 1371689881160.png (231KB, 436x512px) Image search: [Google]
1371689881160.png
231KB, 436x512px
how are you people forgetting that one scene where he implies he wants to sit in the iron throne when he has a conversation with oberyn in the throne room?
>>
>>86165041
Now she questions him? After he's been by her side for the past season? This would have made more sense when they first met. To do it now is awfully silly on her part.
>>
>>86165108
Why didn't he just sit then? The throne room is empty by midnight
>>
>>86165027
>season 8 spoilers

Bullshit
>>
>>86165167
you know what i mean you silly goose
>>
>>86165108
Are you sure that wasn't littlefinger? Varys has never seemed interested in that
>>
>>86165108
Red herring.
>>
>>86165213
he says something like, "you see what desire can do to people", and then "having no desire leaves you with time (or whatever) to do other things", and then he looks at the throne and leaves Oberyn
>>
>>86165213
>>86165261
here's what I mean

https://youtu.be/Ol8Vjx54B-c?t=5m32s
>>
So she asks him not to betray her but to let her know if she fucks up, but she's slowly going mad and Tyrion seems awfully worried from the "I almost drank myself to death but then Varys showed me someone to live for", so is he going to just ......talk her around with Tyrion?

I feel like I can't think about this shit too much because the show is completely off course from the books as far as style & writting goes so is it really that simple? She becomes unreasonable then they tell her she's being unreasonable so then she starts being reasonable all of a sudden and Doth'Raki no longer rape & murder the populace?

I just wish Gendry would forge a dragon glass arrow for Bron to shoot the Night King with and end this pain.
>>
>>86165602
She's surely not going full villain but the Dothraki are going wild now that she destroyed the food that would feed them.

She has 100 thousand man to feed but destroyed the fucking food with her dragon. I remember someone posting a reaction bitch that says "no excuse for that" when she does it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.