[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wow, this was pretty fun! Why didnt /tv/ enjoy it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

wow, this was pretty fun!

Why didnt /tv/ enjoy it?
>>
Because everyone else liked it.
>>
Old /tv/ would have liked it. Nu /tv/ thinks everything is about jews and feminism.
>>
Tons of people liked it here. There was the typical /pol/ shrieking before it came out but then people watched it and found out it was a great action movie and not literally white genocide
>>
The action sequences were pretty good, which is sort of the point of Mad Max.
The story was Beyond Thunderdome-tier, the most redeeming part of which is that it doesn't actually hint at a good ending if you consider how the setting is portrayed throughout the movie. (just the sheer retardation of wasting water like that alone, suicidal)

In the end I vastly prefer Mad Max 2 due to how gritty it feels thanks to the old sfx, time period and location it was shot at. (back then it was almost cartoony but Fury Road makes it look like a relatively down-to-earth action film in comparison)
>>
It had women in it in prominent roles compared to Max.
>>
That movie is dope as fuck faggot what are you talking about
>>
>>86164077
new /tv/ is basically just pol 2.0

bland contrarianism at its worst
>>
>>86164077
>/nu/tv/ is /pol/ and not leddit
LE PICKLE
>>
but tv did loved it
this bait is MEDIOCRE
>>
>>86163882
The unweaned man baby content hit too close to home for most of the human shit that posts here.
>>
>>86163882
>10 vocal idiots on /tv/ didn't like it
>/tv/ didn't like it

Come on.
>>
>>86163882
>Mad Max: Reddit Road
You have to go back.
>>
Bad motion quality because of incorrectly configured cameras in several scenes, and frame skipping to compensate. No other mainstream big-budget movie has this flaw.
>>
>>86163882
/tv/ fucking loved it you god damn newfag
>>
I watched in on an acid peak
thought it was pretty cool
>>
>>86163882
Cause Rick & Morty referenced it and now it's no longer kino cause reddit likes Rick & Morty so admitting you like Mad Max means you like the pickle
>>
>>86163882
never heard of it
what's about, OP?
>>
>>86163882
/tv/ is contrarian you know that
>>
>>86172613
or just a con.
>>
>>86163882
I liked it but my only problem with it was
>no based Mel
>>
It's a great film, the only ones who were shitting on it were /pol/tards because muh joos and muh feminism and plebs
>>
>max loses his car in the first scene and is reduced to side character for the rest of the movie
>That guy with cancer inexplicably changes sides
>Plot is drive one way, then drive back
>Fortress is somehow left so undefended they're worried about a handful of mostly unarmed women taking it over

It was ok.
>>
>>86169696
this
the contrarian meme is a great excuse for retards who love these trash action flicks. OP basically asked for that response too, no you dumbfuck, most of /tv/ did enjoy it, sadly.
>>
>>86173045
All those points are retarded
>>
>>86172693
Its bullshit,but I still like the idea of Hardy Max just being the savage boy from MM2 taking Mel name because he ídolize hin

With Mel saying he would be back to be Max only if he dies in the end a sequel with both against each other would be fun
>>
Mad Max Fury Road is great. I loved the soundtrack. It gets me pumped up.
>>
an alright movie. acting was good without much dialogue but you could have just watched road warrior instead.
>>
>>86163882
Because it was the best action movie of the 2010s by far and away. Also it wasn't made by Disney so the shills were mad about it
>>
>>86163882
women
>>
>>86163882
OP has good taste. The sole reason why these other cucks don't like it is because they're sad their beloved Mel Gibson Mad Max is getting old and they can't face that it was a shit movie.
>>
They all die in the end because the water must've ran out in like 2 days
>>
File: 1486824748457.gif (2MB, 600x255px) Image search: [Google]
1486824748457.gif
2MB, 600x255px
>>86163882
I did enjoy it, just not nearly as much as the Road Warrior, or even the first Mad Max. The first two felt like a real place that had gone insane. Fury Road felt like a comic book. It was the movie that Thunderdome should have been though. Solid 8/10.
>>
>>86163882
It's surprising how polarizing this movie is. It's got its diehard fanboys and its diehard haters... and I can't really understand why it has either.

I enjoyed it, but it was good not great. The action is five star, obviously - and another strong argument for practical effects over pure CG. But the movie is almost plotless. What little story and character we're given is just a quick justification for putting 90 minutes of non-stop chase sequences on the screen.

Now, there's nothing wrong with that. This is a flick in the same vein as classic Arnold stuff like Predator and Terminator 1. And like those older movies, I had a great time watching this one. The action is both the means and the end. But none of that explains the PASSION... there's definitely plenty here to get thrilled about, but what is there to love or hate? It's not like the film ever gives you an opportunity to take it seriously.
>>
I love how they just drive in a straight fucking line when they're being chased. Brilliant.
>>
/tv/ enjoyed it
/pol/tards and those things from /r9k/ didn't because the joooos and gurl powah
>>
>>86164077
I liked Fury Road a lot, but if you don't think it has a very transparent feminist bend to it you are an actual retarded person.
>>
i still haven't watched it again since it came out, i refuse to watch it on a small screen
>>
>>86163882
>vroom vroom epic cars and boom boom explosions :) whoops forgot to make an actual plot xD lol oh well YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

Seeing people here actually praise this pile of feminist vomit proves that the reddit invasion is real
>>
>>86163882
cool flick!
>>
I don't get the complaint that there wasn't much plot, there was plenty of plot. Sure it was full of action but there was often plot happening during the action, that's what a good action movie does, it's not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>86177661
>imagine being such a nu male you get offended by fast cars and explosions
>>
>>86169980
Are you referring to the shutter angle being lower than 180? That's not "incorrectly configured" but a deliberate choice.
>frame skipping
They sped up the footage in the edit, yes. Jesus christ, go watch the David Seale and John Burr making of interview you dumb cunt. https://vimeo.com/127381179
>>
>>86163882
cause muh essjaydubya
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.