[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE EXPLAIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 48489648.jpg (99KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
48489648.jpg
99KB, 630x1200px
Why did Gomez order a hit out on Money?

Why was the Kid working to get his letters when he didn't even want to be in a gang.
>>
>>86163849
kid just wanted to sell the guns
>>
>>86163936
But Shotgun was already threatening to greenlight him. He was obviously going to push him into the life, why didn't he run?
>>
>>86163976
>Why did Gomez order a hit out on Money?
Who's Gomez ? His mexican friend with the family? Is it gomez?

>But Shotgun was already threatening to greenlight him. He was obviously going to push him into the life, why didn't he run?
He's a dumbass kid. He probably thinks he's out after selling all the guns.
>>
>>86163849
and also: why the fuck would Gomez not see there was something fishy going on when Money just kinda went "meh" over him backstabbing him. Surely he would think it was a setup at that moment, especially since the other party had the guns and thus the overhand in a shootout.
>>
>>86164081
Yes.
>>
>>86164124
Why though?
>>
>>86164181
No, I'm saying that Gomez is indeed that Mexican connect of the brand.
>>
>white trash redneck male power fantasies
the movie isn't even good
>>
>>86164254
Why did he order the hit?
>>
>>86164312
I don't know, that's why I asked.

It has something to do with the secret extra guns, but I don't get how it's in Gomez best interest to kill Money.
>>
>>86164361
Because the deal he made was with Shotgun. Shotgun gets usurped and replaced with an unknown factor, who to outsiders look like a boy scout for the Brand leadership. Beast doesn't know about the surplus deal, Gomez' peers and bosses don't know about it. So Gomez decided to stick to the original plan and remove the wildcard Money.
>>
>>86164489
Aaaah, got it.

Thanks man.
>>
>>86164549
Gangsta politics.
>>
what, gomez was going to kill money at the exchange?
>>
>>86164682
No before. When he just gets out of jail and the clubhouse gets shot.
>>
>>86164728
how did you figure this? i must have missed it. i just assumed it was an attack at no one in particular
>>
>>86164728
i thought that was just shotgun and that other guy who was trying to kill money?
>>
>>86164981
Money tells Gomez that he knows and Gomez admits to it during the deal, right before they get busted.
>>
>>86165099
now i gotta rewatch it
>>
>>86164274
Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>86165302
There's A LOT you can miss on your first watch. I suggest you watch it with subtitles too, because the dialogue is so realistic and they very casually mumble a lot of slang, so it's easy to let important things slip by.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.