[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ZEUS'S BUTTHOLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Goodspeed.jpg (96KB, 1600x979px) Image search: [Google]
Goodspeed.jpg
96KB, 1600x979px
ZEUS'S BUTTHOLE
>>
that line made it seem reasonable to take to cage's head with a claw hammer
>>
>>86163261
Cut the chit-chat, A-HOLE.
>>
>>86163261
Do you like Rocket Man, anon.
>>
WOMACK
>>
Why are Michael Bay movies so quotable.
>>
>>86163812
I dont like SOFT ass SHIT
>>
File: IMG_1414.png (290KB, 645x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1414.png
290KB, 645x407px
THIS IS FRANCIS X. HUMMEL, UNITED STATES MARINES

INDENTIFY YOURSELF
>>
I CANNOT GIVE THAT ORDER
>>
>>86163852
oh well you should really give it a listen...because it's you. you're the rocket man
>>
File: IMG_1415.jpg (65KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1415.jpg
65KB, 600x404px
HOW DO YOU LIKE HOW THAT SHIT WORKS?
>>
File: It's you, you're the Candyman.png (256KB, 638x270px) Image search: [Google]
It's you, you're the Candyman.png
256KB, 638x270px
Where is my FUCKING money?
>>
>>86163812
>>86163852
>>86163937
This joke would be a lot better if he had just opened with "Do you like Elton John?" and then "It's you. You're the rocketman" as the punchline. Saying, "specifically, I mean the song 'Rocketman'" or whatever he says is really forced and gives away the punchline. Always felt that exchange was super clunky. Top tier villain death though.
>>
>>86165341
What the hell did you try to say?
>>
>>86165442
what he's trying to say is...it's you
>>
>>86165442
I said don't use the punchline of your joke as the setup and then repeat it 5 seconds later.
>>
>>86163909
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, MAN?
>>
>>86165483
...You're the rocketman
>>
>>86165341
>Always felt that exchange was super clunky.

That's the point. Stanley Goodspeed isn't a conventional action hero and his one-liner is appropriately awkward.
>>
>>86165483
Great,I've been discovered.
Gonna have to leave it all behind and move again.
Sucks,kinda liked this family I started.
Live streaming my exit
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TzMSfaNXYZg
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.