[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a Film Series w/ Better Continuity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: well.jpg (81KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
81KB, 500x745px
I'll wait
>>
X-Men. Name a single continuity error
>>
Backdoor Whore
>>
File: .jpg (559KB, 1080x1303px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
559KB, 1080x1303px
>>86161725

Imma just leave this here.
>>
Before sunrise/sunset/midnight
>>
>>86161725

I'm confused. Isn't paying attention to continuity a pretty basic thing?
>>
File: 1479674792635.gif (1MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1479674792635.gif
1MB, 190x200px
>>86161766
>>
File: IMG_0720.gif (1MB, 320x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0720.gif
1MB, 320x215px
>>86161725
"The Hustler" → "Color Of The Money" is awesome. The based character aged as the time progress & he faces new obstacles in his life.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (128KB, 842x960px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
128KB, 842x960px
>>86161725
Fast and Furious
>>
>>86161789
Is that how he died???
>>
>>86163960

It was something about his racist back tattoos so pigsaw or whatever glues his back to a car seat and sets the car to drive into a something, I can't remember.

Basically the guy has to rip his body off of the seat by pulling hard enough to remove the skin from his back (which isn't even possible) to escape before the car drops and automatically drives into a wall or something.

It's incredible retarded.
>>
>>86164344
Well it was mainly a ploy to distract the police so Hofman could get into the police station where Jigsaw's wife was waiting in protective custody to help the police indict him. The trap was mostly to make a big mess just within reach of the police station so he could distract the cops long enough. IIRC
>>
>>86161766

kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.