[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else like The Shield?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 24

File: file_740303_chiklis.jpg (106KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
file_740303_chiklis.jpg
106KB, 300x300px
I am thoroughly and unironically enjoying rewatching this on Hulu, even when it's kinda stupid. Tell me what you think about it.
>>
when I was a kid
>>
>>86155517
Is that isaac hank schroeder?
>>
>>86155517
it's pretty stylish and audacious which i like especially in contrast with more realistic shows like the wire. it's amazing what these shits get away with, although some of the plot lines introduced late into the series end up going nowhere, it has one of the only satisfying endings for a tv show
>>
I like that gay conversion therapy worked for the black cop and he settled down with a woman
>>
File: 753602.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
753602.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>86155765
>>
>>86155940
yeah..

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/31/entertainment/shield-actor-michael-jace-convicted/index.html
>>
Also I'd have sex with Tina
>>
File: download (6).jpg (7KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
7KB, 271x186px
>>86156048
>>
>>86155517

i watched most of SoA (i just couldnt get through the last couple episodes)

everyone raves about the shield, but is it really worth watching? I dont have any faith left in kurt sutter desu
>>
>>86156280
It's pretty much a perfectly crafted show, Kurt sutter was far more suited to making shows about corrupt cops.
>>
>>86156280
Yes, Kurt only came onto the show later on and even then he had multiple higher ups to reign him in from going full crazy train.

Main problem with SoA is that he didn't have anyone to reign him in so he was allowed to go overboard.

Just to put The Shield into perspective the filmed many of the ghetto shots on the Show in actual dangerous neighborhoods and multiple gangster ass niggas came from all over to meet the Strike Team and maybe possibly get arrested by Mackey on the show.
>>
>>86156280
It's dated and corny but it's worth watching if you like police procedurals.

It's harmless dumb fun
>>
>>86156436
>>86156445
>>86156437

word, ill check it out

glad to hear sutter was kept under check. he ruined what could have been a great show
>>
>>86156437
>Just to put The Shield into perspective the filmed many of the ghetto shots on the Show in actual dangerous neighborhoods and multiple gangster ass niggas came from all over to meet the Strike Team and maybe possibly get arrested by Mackey on the show.

I didn't know this, this is amazing!
>>
>>86156541
Sutter is a great idea man its just the longer he's allowed to run with an idea the more insane he will get with it.

"Lets not turn this rape into a murder" sums up Sutter well, just after the murder he starts another round of undead rape
>>
>>86156721
Is this what happened to you while working with the man?
>>
>>86156280
The Shield's in my top 10.
Sons is nowhere near that, so yeah
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsDLkDmzhJQ

>>86155940
actor didn't like playing a gay character and had them change it

>>86156445
benefited by being a bit edgier because cable procedural
>>
It's really fun to watch because of the unorthodox directing for a television show and how fast paced it is. They do take a little too long with the main plot. I stopped watching it mid season 3 but I want to finish it some day. Shit was cash
>>
>>86155517
It's the second best TV show of all time after Sopranos
>>
I just finished the wire. How does this compare?
>>
>>86156280
Kurt Sutter is a good staff writer but a shit showrunner. He came up with a lot of great ideas and also a lot of shit ideas. It's just a matter of the showrunner figuring out which is which.
>>
File: the_shield.jpg (50KB, 1008x468px) Image search: [Google]
the_shield.jpg
50KB, 1008x468px
>>86155517
>Anybody else like The Shield?

>>86157347
>It's the second best TV show of all time after Sopranos

It was almost as good as Oz.
>>
File: shields4.jpg (44KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
shields4.jpg
44KB, 500x377px
hick and the spic
wish these two did more together

>>86157463
takes itself a lot less seriously
not political
>>
>>86157463
not as "kino" / serious as the wire. More action and fun
>>
>>86157656
Hey it's Michael Pena!
>>
File: pic_related.png (635KB, 648x532px) Image search: [Google]
pic_related.png
635KB, 648x532px
>>86157656
>wish these two did more together

I know exactly what you mean senpai. (pic related)
>>
Press F for Lemonhead

F
>>
>>86157463
Way less focus on social commentary and docu-realism, way more focus on storytelling and entertainment. Not something you can impress liberal arts grads by mentioning at a wine party, but a better TV show.
>>
>>86157798
F
>>
>>86157798
Press F for Emolia
>>
File: OnahouaRodrigueznMicheleSerros2.jpg (746KB, 2178x3267px) Image search: [Google]
OnahouaRodrigueznMicheleSerros2.jpg
746KB, 2178x3267px
>>86158200
>D-do you like my boots, Anon?
>>
>>86156437
>he was allowed to go overboard.

>writes himself a character on SoA
>gets raped

Adds up.
>>
File: Jon-kavanaugh.jpg (27KB, 280x421px) Image search: [Google]
Jon-kavanaugh.jpg
27KB, 280x421px
PISSIN STRAIGHT PISSIN ALL OVER ME
>>
>>86156437
Kurt was there from the beginning. You can't really downplay his role in the show, he wrote dozens of good episodes (including Dragonchasers in Season 1) and came up with tons of great ideas. For example Lem getting killed specifically with a grenade in the lap was Sutter's idea. It apparently upset Glen Mazzara (Walking Dead season 2 showrunner) that he had to leave the writer's room when Shawn Ryan OK'd it. But then at the end of the series, Sutter apparently thought it would be a cool "twist" if it turned out Dutch was a serial killer all along and they revealed his basement full of corpses. So basically, Sutter had a great perverse sensibility that fit with the aesthetic of The Shield, but sometimes emphasized that over his respect for character or storytelling. Which explains SoA.
>>
This was the first show I ever really got into back when it was on. I never finished it though. I don't remember what scene was the last I watched or how many there were, but one of the last events I seem to remember is them throwing a grenade in that guys car because he betrayed them at some point or something. I remember it got kind of crazy with a feud with one of their members but it's been so long idr what was going on.
>>
>>86158571
>Show is a decent cop procedural
>This guy shows up
>It becomes pure kino
>>
>>86158809
"Sutter apparently thought it would be a cool "twist" if it turned out Dutch was a serial killer all along and they revealed his basement full of corpses."

I wish they had done this.
>>
>>86156081
Just don't look up her nudes
>>
>>86159872
>Just don't look up her nudes

Does she have a feminine penis?
>>
>>86157463
I often describe The Shield as "The Wire in the form of a thrill ride" which I think is pretty apt. It's like a fun ride through the ghetto without the political and social commentary draping over every scene.
>>
Good thread lads, nice to be able to go five fucking seconds without hearing about Pickle Rick
>>
>>86160592
Will there ever be another character like Claudette on TV again?
>>
File: 1498984688223.jpg (9KB, 180x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498984688223.jpg
9KB, 180x270px
>gets blown up by a grenade in The Shield
>gets blown up by a mine in SoA

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>86161602
Don't forget Bates Motel
>>
>>86157653
Jesus Christ this scene.
>>
>>86158872
that's toward the ending of the series.
>>
Maybe suck her tits a little?
>>
>it's a Dutch vs billings episode
>>
>>86158200
>Kurt Sutter
>Margos "Delicious Feet" Dezerian

is he our guy?
>>
File: Dutch-wagenbach.jpg (17KB, 250x376px) Image search: [Google]
Dutch-wagenbach.jpg
17KB, 250x376px
>>86162195
Billings can eat a shit sandwich Dutch is the man
>>
>>86162332
Billings just wanted the sweet vending machine profits. Dutch deserved to get cucked
>>
>>86162332
Dutch was a serial killer though
>>
>>86162195
>it's a Dutch vs a cat episode
>>
>>86162449
dutch cucked billings with his qt lawyer
>>
>>86163028
But billings orchestrated the great cucking of Dutch when he tricked Dutch into watching his crush get fucked by a co-worker chad through the window
>>
File: 112213-celeb-jeffrey-wright.jpg (22KB, 628x353px) Image search: [Google]
112213-celeb-jeffrey-wright.jpg
22KB, 628x353px
never watched it, but is that a cop carrying a fucking desert eagle
>>
WHAT ABOUT THE TEAM VIC
>>
File: 500px-Shie02.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
500px-Shie02.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>86163193
>It's a Vic pulls his gun episode
>>
>>86156437
Sutter was actually on board from day one. They even fucking cast him as a villain in season one due to budget issues....

Difference between Shield and SoA is that Sutter was a gear in a machine and had other writers keeping him in check (most notably Shawn Ryan, who vetoed or rewrote most of Sutter's insane ideas)
>>
>>86163286
>it's a Ronnie only becomes a character years into the series when he got his face melted episode
>>
>unironically

It's a fantastic show, you don't need to use this word here. Probably one of the best finales of all time.
>>
>>86158809
The plot point of how Lem died worked with regards to the fact that Sutter wanted a quick death that didn't piss off fans whereas Shawn Ryan wanted a long and drawn out sequence, for maximum discomfort and horror for fans in terms of maximum trauma at what they were watching.

Ryan wanted Shane to pull a gun on Lem, force him on his knees, tell him WHY he was going to kill him, have Lem beg for his life, then put the bullet in the back of his head.

Sutter went the other direction, having the death be quick and shock fans by having it happen without warning.
>>
>>86155517
The shield is one of the best shows of all time
>>
>>86161602
The later was due to him landing a lead role on the god-awful US remake of Prime Suspect.

For added lulz, the day the episode with his death scene aired? Prime Suspect was officially canceled by NBC
>>
>>86163427
>Ryan wanted Shane to pull a gun on Lem, force him on his knees, tell him WHY he was going to kill him, have Lem beg for his life, then put the bullet in the back of his head.

Jesus fuck. It's interesting how Shane became a sympathetic character by season 7 (depending on who you ask), I wonder if he killed Lem this way if it would've been the same.
>>
>family meeting only happened because of chris benoit
>>
>>86163326
For what it's worth, Ronnie basically was the show's version of Derpy Hooves. He was already a meme character before his final fate in the finale, but since The Shield largely aired before the endless summer of 2007, Tumblr landwhales never got to steal him from the red pill gays fanbase the character had, who accepted Ronnie's bad ending warts and all
>>
>>86163534
For what it's worth, Ryan and the writers pretty much realized they fucked up by having Shane kill Lem. The writers already had the problem with Walt Goggin getting accosted by fans who hated him/thought he was an asshole like the character he played, so they made a conscious effort to try and humanize him in seasons six and seven.

>>86163616
Well that and the fact that Franka Potente refused to come back for season seven, plus FX being dicks and delaying renewing the show for S7, meaning that Walt Goggin was not going to be available for filming of the last 3-4 episodes except in a limited capacity.

Shane originally was supposed to get Ronnie's final fate and Ronnie would have died in the final raid in the finale, dying a hero's death and never knowing Vic betrayed Shane and Ronnie.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-08-09-23h54m17s031.png (225KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-08-09-23h54m17s031.png
225KB, 512x384px
>>86163778
>Shane originally was supposed to get Ronnie's final fate and Ronnie would have died in the final raid in the finale, dying a hero's death and never knowing Vic betrayed Shane and Ronnie.
Thankfully that didn't happen.
>>
>>86155940
The only reason they had Julian pray the gay away was that Michael Jace, like Walt Goggin, was signed to a short term contract for season one. Julian was actually supposed to die in season one (he was going to be one of the cops killed in the ambush at the end of the season) but Jace impressed Shawn Ryan so much that he wanted to make him a regular. But Jace would not sign a long term contract unless Julian magically became straight again.

Which in turn pissed off fans because it ruined the only thing interesting about him (being a self-loathing Conservative Christian homosexual). So the writers started writing him as not being fixed and living a lie while barely being able to control his rage at having to plow a woman he didn't love, who he couldn't even get pregnant, while raising her son by another man.

In retrospect, part of me wonders if Ryan doesn't regret just giving the gay storyline to David Rees Snell, especially given how the writers eventually decided to make Ronnie bisexual in their original planned version of season seven
>>
>>86163949
To be fair, the trade-off also meant we lost the planned Ronnie origin episode. They gave Snell Shane's ending/speech largely to make it up to Snell, after they cut his big arc for season seven (which was him and Julian feuding and culminating in Ronnie telling Julian he was bisexual/forced into the violent "shock your privates" kind of conversion therapy as a teen by his parents and as such, finds Julian and his bragging about having prayed the gay away an affront to him) and the story that was supposed to pay off the reveal, reduced to a C-Plot for Dutch/Billings.
>>
>>86164197
Based ronnie will always be canon straight in my eyes
>>
>>86164265
Not until he become Bubba's bitch in prison
>>
File: athlete.jpg (100KB, 661x525px) Image search: [Google]
athlete.jpg
100KB, 661x525px
>the sting where ronnie is talking to the stripper about his golf game
>>
cool series. should rewatch some of the early stuff.

>>86163778
p sure franka potente was stuck filming che, and couldnt come back
>>
File: 1489898954621.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489898954621.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>Dutch didn't end up with Corinne at the end
Would have been the biggest fuck you to Vic
>>
>Everything goes to shit thanks to the money train
>It wasn't even worth it

Lem was right
>>
>>86164554
raising a man's autistic son is the biggest insult you can give him

>>86164616
maybe if lem didn't burn all of it things would have been better
>>
>>86164659
>a man's autistic son

Don't forget his daughter
>>
>>86164659
But he would also be cucking Vic
>>
I like it a lot.
>>
>>86163778
>>86163988

Man, it's pretty crazy how it seems like this show was super close to going off the rails so many times, yet managed to be so great (except s6). Sometimes things just go right, I guess.
>>
Probably the greatest pilot episode I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUMedltaieg
>>
The Shield was the prototype for a lot of the crime dramas that followed. The anti-hero who does horrible things yet you still root for him, the shock value scenes that place you in the world, the long-play plotlines extended over multiple seasons. It lost its way toward the end and tried to get too smart for its own good but it was really a groundbreaking show.
>>
>>86165689
Nigga what the show picked up near the end
>>
>>86164483
Not exactly. She was offered a contract to come back and season seven was all but completely planned out to have her have a major role (because she had told them she had no new projects coming up to keep her from coming back) only to spring it upon them that she was doing Che (which they didn't know about) and as such, would not be available.

Season seven was heavily written/planned out and that plus scheduling issues with FX and Walt Goggin basically forced them to have to junk just about 90-95% of their plans for the season as a result.
>>
>>86165524
That final scene is such an "oh shit" moment.

I watched it like two year ago and really didn't expect that to happen, its a needed scene, but they Vic never does anything like that again.
>>
Anyone wonder how they would fuck up Shield if it was remade today?

Acaveda would be white and Vic would be black and Acaveda would be written 100% Vic's bitch as opposed to being able to hold his own against Vic and occasionally winning against Vic.

Claudette would be the same but I can see Dutch being made Hispanic for the sake of counterbalancing Acaveda now being white. Also Dutch's loserdom comes from the fact that he tries his best to be white/the fact that he can pass as white and everyone yelling at him for rejecting his hispanic heritage.

Lem would be female/lesbian

Shane would be both black and gay and instead of a southerner he's be a Carlton Banks Oreo trying desperately to be hardcore like his mentor but failing miserably due to him growing up trying to be white while Black Vic grew up in the ghetto

Ronnie would stay white and nerdy and probably end up shipped with Danny (who would be white too), who's racist tendencies would be played up and then some to make her a strawman racist for Dutch and Claudette to mock and to make her a hypocrite for wanting Vic's big black cock
>>
>>86165919
The writers did the scene because they wanted to shock people and subvert expectations and shit. Which was needed, because early buzz for the Shield was really bad and FX didn't give it any favors with the crappy promos they put out for it.

IIRC they didn't even preview the show for critics, because they wanted to keep the ending a secret.

That being said, the writers do deserve major credit in never trying to retroactively justify the murder of Terry via revealing some dirty secret that made it justified. One of the reasons why "Low Winter Son" was such a huge pile of fail and AIDS was that they ripped off The Shield's pilot but made a huge point that the cop that was killed in the pilot by the main character, was a horrible piece of shit that had it coming.
>>
>>86165866
Since it keeps getting mentioned in these threads; what was the original plan for season seven?
>>
>>86160592
I read that in her voice
>>
>>86155517
It's unironically a great series. It's one of those series that holds up 10 years after it went off the air.
>>
I tried to watch it but the letterboxing is too distracting, same thing with The Wire but at least they released a HD version
>>
>>86166476
Shield is supposed to get an HD/Blu-Ray release next year. Converting it to Blu-Ray has taken a lot longer, plus there is rumor that they are recording a TON of new extras (in particular, new commentary tracks for seasons two and three) for the Blu Ray release
>>
>>86166735
Why would they need new commentary tracks? They need to remove ones featuring Michael Jace?
>>
>>86166765
S2 had only four commentary tracks, of which only the one on the flashback episode, actually deals with the episode in question. The other three are super vague ones that focus more on Ryan and the writers/actors having generic conversations about how the show was made and generic production related stuff not connected to the actual episodes.

S3 meanwhile, only has a handful of commentaries. They are more or less normal commentaries, but the producers decided to just do them for random episodes rather than do them for the entire seasons worth.
>>
>>86166235
Besides the Ronnie backstory stuff, Franka Potente would have been involved in the Armenian/Mexican Mafia gang war stuff and eventually killed off.

Shane woud never of turned traitor and tried to kill Vic/Ronnie, because Ronnie would be tied up in his own subplot and Vic would have legit reconciled with Shane as a result.

The MAD document however would come into Cassidy's hands after Shane gives it to Vic as part of them kissing and making up. Cassidy gives it to Danny and they collectively lose their shit. Danny going into hiding would have been a bigger thing; Vic finds out Danny knows EVERYTHING, which leads him to take the ICE deal he initially rejects when he finds out that it won't cover Ronnie/Shane. Similarly, Cassidy tells her mom and she gives the MAD document to Dutch/Claudette, who arrive with it too late to stop Vic from getting immunity.

The Mexican Mafia is eventually busted but Ronnie dies in the shootout as the head guy gets arrested. Ronnie dies never knowing Vic betrayed him, but when Vic/Shane are ordered back to the Barn (since in the original plan, Vic never resigns to chase after Shane), there is a Dangerous Liaison moment where Vic and Shane realize that everyone at the Barn has read the MAD document and they are fucked. Shane is arrested and finds out that Vic lied about getting him immunity and Shane wholesale accuses Vic (who legit DOES reconcile with Shane) of just pretending, so he could fuck him over. Claudette then orders Vic to leave the Barn, since he is now technically an ICE agent after signing his immunity deal.

Ending plays out the same, Vic in office hell for three years, then walking with his gun/same montage and song we got in the original finale.
>>
>>86166082
Get your "le wrong generation" Reddit shit the fuck out of this thread. This shit is quality. It doesn't need your crybaby faggot shit.
>>
>>86167552
To be fair, SJWs in the 00s hated the show because of the Julian subplot. It's part of the lore and the writers dealing with it while not caving to proto-Tumblr's demands.
>>
>>86162755
There's a deleted scene where he has someone tied up.in his basement.
>>
>>86155517
i liked it back in the day
>>
>>86157653
>It was almost as good as Oz
Oz was GOAT but it really got terrible towards the end. The show basically died with you know who.
>>
I think I got to S3 and then stopped watching it, was pretty cool before that but it felt like they changed the formula or something, and it got old
>>
speaking of shawn ryan, did you guys like The Unit?
>>
>watched this for the first time a few years ago
>recommend it to normie friend
>'Oh you mean Agents of Shield?'
>mfw
>>
>>86155517
Can't believe FX did not recognize the greatness of Walton Goggins and wanted him out FAST.

Even after he proved himself, they wanted to screw him over again by writing him out of Justified after only 4 episodes or so. WTF?!

Julian's "boyfriend" with the curly hair was awful, couldn't stand him.

Hate this thing in shows where you're rooting for the main character for a bunch of seasons, and then suddendly the writers go NO WAIT, HATE HIM NOW HE'S BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.

The 4K remaster can't get here fast enough.
>>
>>86159872
What's wrong with them?
>>
>>86167724
>>86167296
Who the fuck cares what Tumblr thinks of the show?
>>
>>86155517
My main complaint about The Shield was in the first episode when they show Vic killing that kid on his team. I feel like they shouldn't have shown it on screen to leave it open to the viewer whether Vic really killed his own guy or not, would've made it more interesting in later episodes as you try to decide if Vic is an anti-hero or just a scumbag.
>>
>>86155765
I thought it was Michael Kiske at first glance.

All the middle aged bald guys look the same.
>>
>>86163427
>Without warning
You're literally thinking "Don't do it, Shane!" the whole scene. It was tense as all fuck.

One of the best shows I've seen.
>>
File: TryingHisVeryBest.png (172KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
TryingHisVeryBest.png
172KB, 560x315px
>>86155517
One of the best TV shows ever in my opinion. It had some weak seasons in the middle, but the start and the very end are both amazing.
>>
I almost dropped the show after I saw Kavanaugh appear in season 6
>>
File: adults-1.jpg (132KB, 610x910px) Image search: [Google]
adults-1.jpg
132KB, 610x910px
>>86156081
>>
>>86174044
The ambiguity would've made it worse. You're supposed to KNOW that Vic is a real evil fucking bastard, not merely suspect it.
>>
Can someone explain the ending scene? Where did Vic go to with his gun?
>>
File: fuckthisfag.jpg (16KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisfag.jpg
16KB, 600x300px
Can't bring myself to watch it because of pic related. Watched the pilot and just couldn't do anymore. Literally the most annoying actor with the most punchable face in the world.
>>
File: CgNBrN6W4AEHtce.jpg (43KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
CgNBrN6W4AEHtce.jpg
43KB, 600x401px
>>86174700
>hating on Dutch
>>
>>86174700
Dutch is unironically alright. Vic and the outhers all bully him all the time anyway
>>
>>86174826
>the episode where Billings literally sets Dutch up to get cucked
>>
>>86174700
Fuck off dutch was based.
>>
File: stormfag.png (107KB, 1155x852px) Image search: [Google]
stormfag.png
107KB, 1155x852px
>>86166082
>look Mom, I posted it again
>>
>>86174536
I see nothing wrong here
>>
>>86175404
Best episode cuz we saw latina tiddies and ass
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.