[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wes Anderson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: angkor-wat-towers.jpg (187KB, 1470x980px) Image search: [Google]
angkor-wat-towers.jpg
187KB, 1470x980px
will I enjoy his films? whats your favorite? im about to zip through his filmography
>>
Rushmore or Royal Tenenbaums is a good place to start, they'll get you familiar with the aethestic his likes to use
>>
>>86153183
should i skip his animated one?
>>
>>86153678
watch that after a few of his, or the rest of them.
>>
>>86153118
>enjoying the films of Wes Anderson
>>
>>86153183
This is good advice.

Also if you don't like the first one you see, you probably won't like the rest.

>>86153678
Fantastic Mr Fox is great. But again, its steeped in his style, so if you don't like that...
>>
bottle rocket is his best film by far. they just get progressively more reddit after that
>>
Rushmore is great.
>>
>>86154450
lmao bottle rocket is the most "reddit" mate.
>>
>>86153118
Moonrise Kingdom and the Royal Tenenbaums have a very special place in my heart. Grand Budapest is him flexing his creative talent, but the film doesn't come from as genuine a place as his earlier works. I'd say start with his most popular movies then work your way back.

It's hard to tell how you'll like him because people tend to be polarized by some or all of his films.
>>
>>86153118
>>86154876
yeah I'd go with this
>>
File: Life Aquatic Steve Zissou.webm (3MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
Life Aquatic Steve Zissou.webm
3MB, 1280x544px
no one has said anything about his best movie? wtf
>>
File: 01.jpg (82KB, 1500x550px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
82KB, 1500x550px
nobody ever talks about the darjeeling limited, which is brilliant
>>
>>86157090
It's his only film I couldn't get into it bored me to tears.
>>
Darjeeling and Life Aquatic are his best. Caspere knew this.
>>
File: 1502050388563.jpg (47KB, 495x498px) Image search: [Google]
1502050388563.jpg
47KB, 495x498px
>>86153118
Moonrise Kingdom > Grand Budapest Hotel > Rushmore > Darjeeling Limited > Royal Tenenbaums > Bottle Rocket > Life Aquatic
I have no clue why people like Aquatic so much.

>>86153678
I haven't seen it and whenever I think I might get around to it I can't make myself do it. Can't stand stop-motion shit in general so I've basically given up on convincing myself.
>>
Didn't like The Grand Budapest Hotel but loved Fantastic Mr Fox, so not sure how I feel about Wes Anderson?
>>
>>86153678
Might be his best.
>>
>>86153118
You can just listen to the pop song tracks from the soundtracks and save yourself some time.
>>
>>86158315
ok throw me a playlist
>>
>>86158880
Search for it yourself you lazy fucking faggot.
>>
>>86159048
thats right you made a fagged up snarky comment and have nothing to contribute to the thread, now fuck off
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.