[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom reviews Dunkirk IMAX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: dunkirk-movie-preview-01_feature.jpg (848KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
dunkirk-movie-preview-01_feature.jpg
848KB, 1400x700px
My mom and my neet bro saw Dunkirk today at an IMAX with the rumbling seats and all that. Her review?

>its like I was in a washing machine with all the rumble
>not much dialogue
>it was dark and depressing
>you know what you should really go see is Wonder Woman, you would LOVE that

was she right?
>>
I hate it say it, mate. But I don't think she was correct.
>>
>Taking your mom to a film women can never understand
>>
>>86152489
I took my mom to see Wonder Woman during her birthday and she fell asleep during it. Females are impossible to please.
>>
The rumbling seats made your mom cum dude
>>
>>86152672
if my mom wants to cum she uses a pickle
>>
Nothing surprising here.

Like most mothers, she burned away whatever imagination and intellectual ambition she may have had in her youth by spending years putting up with your piss, shit, and crying. Now she's an empty shell of sentimentality.
>>
>>86152793
Ayy
>>
>>86152793
True, it's all just complaining about discomforts, real or imagined if nothing presents itself, now.
>>
>>86152489
Yeah she was, Dunkirk is hot garbage.
>>
>>86152793
If she was, she'd have liked Dunkirk.

Dunkirk is shit. Your taste is shit. Shit is your breakfast, your lunch, your dinner, your snack and your main dish. Shit is your drink. You bathe in it, you pisstrousers.
>>
>>86154202
>>86154329
oh please
it wasn't some kind of life-changing experience, but it was at least pretty good
>>
>>86152567
My mom loved it and cried. I thought it was okay. Best scene was when the guys were swimming in the oil and it caught fire, and they couldn't surface or else their heads would boil but then they need oxygen and they have to do it anyway. Was awesome, totally out of terminator or something.
>>
>>86152793
good post
>>
File: ciadunkirk.jpg (327KB, 1125x1252px) Image search: [Google]
ciadunkirk.jpg
327KB, 1125x1252px
>>
>>86154536
It wasn't, it was shit, see above.
>>
>>86154873
Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.