[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think about this movie? Is it worth seeing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: atomic blonde.jpg (1MB, 997x1500px) Image search: [Google]
atomic blonde.jpg
1MB, 997x1500px
What does /tv/ think about this movie? Is it worth seeing?
>>
It stinks almost as much as Charlize's armpits.
>>
>>86152187
Action, stylization, and music was good. Story was convoluted and lacking.

Not bad, but nothing special.
>>
It was pretty good. Nice soundtrack.
>>
>"Badass" 120 lb woman effortlessly beating up multiple thugs twice her size
Pass
>>
>>86152268
>Muh realism
>>
Only worth watching if your wife is clocking in overtime with Tyrone the Bull and you've got a few hours to kill.
>>
>>86152268
>>86152309
What's funny is that they totally took this into account for the fight scenes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id0fFq59l0c
>>
>>86152268

youre a fucking idiot.

she gets the SHIT kicked out of her in the movie.

the soundtrack was killer.

go see it. its fun
>>
>>86152475
The soundtrack was kinda out of place in some of the scenes. They also overused it, playing two songs right after eachother
>>
>>86152824
This! Music is overdone and often inappropriate. Directing and writing are all over the place. Pretty shitty overall. But in the middle of the movie it feels like an entirely different production crew and director take over and it becomes a good movie for like 15 minutes. Then it goes back to being a shitty 80's music video. (most of the music is good but they don't know what the fuck they are doing with it)
>>
>>86152268
fighting 2 guys at same time was already effort. Even 1 well-trained guy pushed her to limit. Also they beat up her more than You see in such action-flics. Scenes where she is confused and falling constantly while trying to finish last guy are kino. Also, mostly fights she ends by gunshots.

1st time seen really good fight scenes with female protag. She isn't overpowered as You may expect, but isn't totoally weak either. Pretty much what You would expect from well-trained agent, but not overpowered killing machine.

Great soundtracks and locations too. 7/10 overal.

Also, Furiosa and mummy girl making out is prretty much all /tv/ is about.
>>
>>86152187
yuri ending?
they told me there'd be yuri
>>
It was good but it's not as John Wick-y as the trailers make it out to be. It's a super stylized spy movie with some John Wick action sequences here and there
>>
>>86153752
don't wanna spoil, but no. Lesb relation meets brutal end.
>>
>>86153834
I think I 'll pass then
>>
>>86154011
Generally it is just small side story, not much related to main theme.
Whole scenes are less than 2 minutes long (3 scenes in particular, counting clubhouse) so dont get horny.
>>
>>86154011
It's pretty hot tho. You can have a quick wank or two
>>
>>86153667
nah .. decent fight in the middle and that's it
5/10
>>
>>86154331
asphyxiation scene, finish (before epilogue) where she just shot him dead, none expected mercy or taking him alive cought also liked (dark/grim) humorous skater beaten up to 99 luft balloons and fight in sinema while 'Stalker' played in backgrounds, hence 7 for me.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.